Template. keep it Sup Forums related

template. keep it Sup Forums related.

my waifu on the right

i dont get it

Sup Forums meme

If I recall correctly, in the original the blonde girl asks "[mainstream normie thing] or [other mainstream normie thing]?" and the goth girl replies with some lesser known thing trying to look patrician (works better with something that's actually entry-level but that people namedrop thinking it's not).

It's not that funny of a meme.

Heh

I'm pretty sure it's a new Sup Forums meme. I was on Sup Forums a few days ago and this thread that hit the bump limit had pic related as the OP image. The girl on the left was asking "Belieber or Directioner?" and the girl on the right said "Slayer, bitch".

>tfw no qt metal gf

Dumb faggot

good one

>hothead

thanks

Is Sup Forums worse than Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is one of the worst boards

IMO I would rather impregnate and have babies with the qt on the left than the depressing chick on the left who looks like an absolute bitch

*chick on the right

Dang buddy, maybe you should sit out on the whole impregnating and having babies thing. Other people have this round covered, thanks.

they're obviously both 2D cartoons but if you say you would prefer right over left, you're either lying or have bad taste

Kekeroni
Does she even post here still?

Is this OC?

If we're solely going off of meme quality, Sup Forums is one of the worst boards.

i hope not

yeah just made it my friend

my waifu doesn't look like a boy with Tim Burton hair

replace all that with Griffith and that's literally me

ok

great

>15

Reddit