Why is Japan a weird country?

Why is Japan a weird country?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/o/s/h/oshiken2/4112124.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the West fetishizes Japan, because for a long time they were the only non-christian industrialized country and the only non-western industrialized that spoke a non-western language, they aren't that weird to be honest, but everytime they do something weird westerners are quick caricaturize it, but when a western country does something weird as well it's just normal (i.e. Phallological Museum)

I want to go to this museum.

If you had met a Japanese in real life you would realize that they unironically behave autistically from a western perspective.

Nah mate. Japs irl are pretty fucking weird

I have met Japanese irl

In front of strangers they go full autistic.

Japanese are perfectly humble, normal and civilized people unlike you mutts
t. from a tourist city

people has nothing to do else.

>Yeltsin, Gorbachev & Brezhnev

>Japanese are perfectly humble, normal and civilized people

Fuck you, Sato...

What? I work for several years now in a hostel & as a guide and had never a single problem with them, not even a weeb

t. el Nihu Chiling

Why is Brazil a weird country?

Monkey meat sold in Brazil
blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/o/s/h/oshiken2/4112124.jpg

Japs are and have always been degenerate scum

uma delicia...

Samba where naked prostitutes dance obscene dance is strange

only maple syrup...

The historical heritage of Brazil is inferior to that stone. lol

>you'll spend a few delightful hours
there is literally zero chance that this would keep you entertained for longer than 15-20 minutes at most

>And here we have rock that looks like a face rock. The rock that looks like a face.

Why Japan is weird country?*

We are not weird

Ah yes the le why japen sooo weird xD?? meme

Aureliano?

qué es eso?

basically this

you are autistic

Another example would be the different media portrayals and reactions of Japanese whale killing vs Western whale killing, when a western media outlet reports on Japanese whaling program they say that Japan is restarting a controversial activity, that they have no empathy no soul, that the Japanese are sneaky and they found a loophole in the 1986 ICW resolution (one that Norway and Iceland never even sign by the way, and actually Iceland left the ICW in 1992 to protest that declaration and she did not re-join until 2002, and also Canada has never been part of ICW) in order for keep killing whales, etc., etc., etc., and all of that claiming that they are also fighting for liberal progressive values and whatnot, meanwhile when they talk about Nordic whaling programs for example, they talk about "Viking traditions" and such.

I think that's cool and I'm not even a weeb

When you think about it America is the weirdest country by far.

wtf i love japan NOW!

dis
very very dis

that is really gross

because japan is too peaceful

I know that you are a homosexual, and I pre-emptively know that anyone who should come to your defense in disliking that image is also a homosexual. Ask me how.

fuck off you degenerate

Because you disagreed with the above post, you've legally admitted that you desire to fuck men in the ass, as I pre-empted you into, so you have no standing sweetie.

>He deosn't hobby rocks and minerals
Lmao nigger.

you say wierd, I say unique and interesting

The stone in that picture is so funny. XD
A few Russian presidents include in those.

Kiichi Miyazawa
Harumi Miyako
Kenichi Mikawa
Ryoutaro Sugi
Hiroshi Ituki
Noriko Shibuya
Croquette
Yeltsin
Gorbachev
Noboru Takeshita
Nisiko Kiyokawa
Brezhnev