/who/ - Doctor Who General

THAT WAS KINO
BRAVO MOFFAT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAGjGsEK-cA
poal.me/upmvh6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait so how did The Master know who Missy was? Is she actually going to be a previous incarnation to him?

Next time trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=yAGjGsEK-cA

WELL, WE DID IT LADS! WE FINALLY MADE IT TO KINO!
IT CAN ONLY CONTINUE NEXT WEEK!

RATE THE EPISODE

poal.me/upmvh6
poal.me/upmvh6
poal.me/upmvh6
poal.me/upmvh6
poal.me/upmvh6

ur dumb

>Wait so how did The Master know who Missy was?

Time Lords seem to be able to "sense" their own incarnations

fb /
BBCOne/videos/vb.470911516262605/1522466307773782/?type=2&theater
live

Pearl wearing a dress

I know.

HOLY SHIT NARDOLE

He figured it out.

10 minutes of quality, 35 minutes of dragging out shit trying to be mysterious when they already spoiled it months ago.

I FUCKING MISSED IT

WHERE CAN I WATCH IT

Razor fucking says "It took me a while to work out who you were"

WTF I love Moffat again.

The finale will probably be shite though, but it was worth it.

He had years to watch he interact with The Doctor, he recognised the dynamic as being theirs.

Iplayer baka

>showing Simms and a fully converted Mondasian in "next time" last week

Why? I really enjoyed that, but they showed the last 5 minutes last week, the cunts

Just torrent it when it's up in an hour

Kino

Also if there was any doubt that there's definitely insiders that post on here, their description of the other next time trailer was spot on.

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD

DIRECTION
SET
MUSIC
ACTING
CHARACTERS
WRITING
SCI FI
EDITING
STORY

Seriously every single thing was good in this ep, probably the best Moffat Ep ever. It's definitely in my top 3 just behind Human Nature, but I'm not sure whether or not it will overtake ACC.

What were the standout scenes from this ep?

>Mondas' continents aren't upside down

moff cannot stay in same setting for the 2 part
have to be rural now

Press "F" to pay respect

SO... IS REGENERATION REALLY HAPPENING NEXT WEEK?

ATTENTION ATTENTION

THE FOLLOWING IS NOW CANON

ALL TIME LORDS ARE GAY AND DO NOT CONFORM TO GENDER STEREOTYPES

I REPEAT

ALL TIME LORDS ARE GAY AND DO NOT CONFORM TO GENDER STEREOTYPES

THE REGENERATION HAPPENS NEXT WEEK (MISSY KILLS/BETRAYS HIM) AND IT'S TOM ROSENTHAL HAHAHAHAH

Wait who regenerated into Hillary Clinton what did I miss

That was proper Doctor Who right there boys, the Moff did it again.

>mfw the leaks were real

>space has a set up and down

Oh lol, must have missed that line when I was looking at the last thread.

Too bad it's going to get dragged down by next week's episode.

What happened to you people?

My remoaner dad keeps going on about Capaldi regenerating into Tennant because the ratings went down.
Has anyone else heard this theory?

honestly I kinda assume Time Lords have some way to recognize each other all the time despite changes in incarnation, otherwise they would have a huge problem with identity theft

What happened to you?

You've got Rachel Talalay to thank for the quality, not that monster.

What you said is a goddamn oxymoron. Gay would mean liking the same gender, but then not conforming to gender stereotypes would defeat that notion.

Fuck off edge

Did the Master create these Cybermen independently from the original Mondasmen since it was a colony ship? or is this now the canon origin of all Cybermen?

They're not "gay" since they clearly have relationships with the opposite sex too.

But when your species can change gender at a moment's notice, they probably don't tend to get bogged down in the whole gender thing. And just love people for their personality not looks/gender

Razor was the Master's best disguise.

I'm actually surprised they were allowed to show that this early, seems like the kind of thing they'd broadcast later on in the evening.

Same director who did The Pilot IIRC. Chibbers should definitely get her back for S11.

They can, Ten said he'd feel it as soon as he saw another time lord.

Liked the episode. The cybermen were creepy as hell. How come Missy didn't remember being on the ship before? She should already remember all this from her previous reincarnation. I hope they'll at least touch on that the next episode.

TV just wouldn't work like it was in the episode, would it?

No, otherwise the Doctor couldn't have been retarded and not know Missy was the Master in Dark Water.

Mondasian cybermen have been ruined.
>they fucking stomp
>they have nuwho voices

I thought they were meant to have the original voices?

kino

Also I checked, Simm actually did play Razor... see attached

That's not me my dude

It's the exact same thing they did with Yvonne Hartman 10 years ago, just spun out a little bit. Right down to the teardrop.

>directors on Doctor Who
>doing anything
Yeah no mate, Moffat is the only reason this was kino

>Simm comes back
>immediately snakes him out as hating RTD

Moffat just doesn't care anymore

You have to be blind to think those two are the same girl
Fuck off

That was some other guy, Talalay directed all of Twelve's finales and is doing the Christmas special.

The Pilot was a dude who did Class episodes. Talalay has been directing Who episodes since Capaldi's first 2 part finale.

Clearly isn't her.

I just got this from a trusted insider at the BBC, this upcoming new black British actress will be the new Doctor but I'm not allowed to tell you her name yet

They have the original voices you deaf twat

I'm surprisingly happy that they brought back the Master as a master of disguise

It was me I was the janitor all along

Their voices are pretty much identical to the ones Briggs uses in his Tenth Planet Cybers for Big Finish. The effect is a little different to the original, but it's largely the same kind of voice.

Not The Pilot, one better.

I was thinking more of the stuff with the patients and the "Pain... pain... pain..." thing.

what gender is this?

>Moffat and Mackie
>Not Talalay and Capaldi

Fuck off edge

fuck me i hate myself for reading the leaks

Moffat's gonna do a second fake regeneration isn't he?

Mondasian

Xer

WHY DID THEY HAVE TO SPOIL EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT? EVERY SINGLE THING? EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TWIST. EVERY TWIST. EVERY SINGLE TWIST.

uploadx link/od7jtl0ewpx3
Link to the episode.
If you don't trust links from an old man, some user will upload it to mega for you

Yes. Simm will regenerate into Capaldi, Capaldi into Missy and they leave for that execution. It will be revealed that whole season was about amnesiac Capaldi-Master, last real Capaldi-Doctor episode was The Return of Doctor Mysterio.

the face of the dude on the left

Reddit

The pre-titles regeneration scene was shot just a week ago.

And here's a leaked photo of the Drs two new companions

BASED NARDIE

Nope he actually regenerates next ep

'Strawberry blonde!'

>half of Capaldi's companions became cybermen

So The Master was sent to the final day of the time war in end of time and somehow got on to this ship which leads to him eventually meeting his future incarnation? How did he get there?
I am confused.

Source?
That would explain why the hair is so long

He escaped from Gallifrey

That episode has me excited for the next one, they managed to keep the moffaty elements down. The premise was simple enough, the plot wasn't convoluted, the world building was alright and the plot twist was decent enough and in character.

I'm fearful that the next episode might be a moffat-tastic quirkfest though.

>remoaner
>using Daily Mail terms
They're like Sup Forums if they were all old and suffering from Alzheimer's. They'll always have something to rage about no matter how much they get their way.

But no, he's not becoming Tennant, that would be stupid.

MONDA SIANS

cytube
CYTUBE CASUALWHOSTREAM
GET IN GET IN FOR FACEBOOK Q AND A STREAM

Capaldi said he'd already filmed his death months ago though?

So excited by the diversity I forgot the picture!!!

Kek that's Robert Shearman

Did you seriously think that was the last we'd ever see of The Master?
Even though he's been there as Missy ever since Dark Water?

Danny isn't a companion user

Danny wasn't a companion mate

He's part of the simulation, the Doctor's put him in to test Missy - will she go back to being evil like Simm, or join the Doctor in goodness?

The Facebook live stream playing officially named Series 9 OST tracks.... WHERE IS IT???

>every single black companion has been turned into a cyberman

kino