Are the hapa memes (stir the rice, pay the price) more than just a meme?

/pol, my entire life I have been a forever alone /r9k type loner/loser. Recently, I have a woman express interest in me and actually treats me like a king. Though she is ethnically Chinese.

Most hapas seem to be a mess. The males that want white women as partners become bitter and resentful when they can't seem to hack it (see the Supreme Gentleman) and even amongst asian women they have a hard time (these women either want pure asians or pure whites).

The daughters usually end up deranged sluts.

Moreover, the children usually end up looking much more Asian than White (though white phenotypes in general are very recessive in comparison to nearly every other race they outbreed with).

So what is your personal experience with hapas, /pol?

I'd say it depends where you live. If you have a hapa kid and live in a segregated or largely homogeneous community, then yeah they're going to feel like an outsider. But if you live in populated area with more inter-cultural mixing, then it's not seen as such a big deal.

It depends on the parents how the kid turns out

If a sperglord and a self-interested vain asian girl who thinks of her kids as just a way to keep sucking money from the sperglord get kids

Those kids are going to have a shit life

If two balanced individuals get kids and actually spend time with them, it's fine

Dude I don't know what your complaining about. All the half Asian half white dudes I know (which are a lot I'm from California) fucking kill it with either white or Asian chicks. They look white with a hint of exoticism, chicks love it.

Don't blame your lack of chicks for being half Asian. Also stop using the word hapa it's gay as fuck.

THIS

Hard to say.

Dude just do it, hapas are the future of the West, although it could do you some good to get with a Jap instead of some Chink.

Stop using the word dude it's gay as fuck

>dude is gay as fuck
Nah you're gay as fuck

This. Remember the rule with Asians: if their country of origin has hosted the Olympics, they're good to go.

>they look white with a hint of exoticism

No half asian person I have ever seen looked white. At best they maybe had a Caucasian nose.

Half Jap here. People usually think I'm part Native American or Hispanic.

I knew a half Scottish half Japanese buddy who had a red Beard, shit was weird. But he definitely looked white.

Ctrl + f dude

5 results

Not enough dude in this thread dude.

Blaming your race for your problems is a sure sign that you're just an autistic loser

If you raise your mixed kids fine they'll be OK

His dad must have been The Legendary Super Ginger considering that rufosity is probably the weakest recessive phenotype.

Abort the males and you're good to go.

Don't blame your ethnicity for your failures. You're just looking for external factors you can blame for your fuckups

t. hapa

hapa males are almost as fucked as pure asian males (which is, to say a LOT)
hapa females can be extremely hot but why would you want a daughter (or any kid for that matter?)

just fuck hot girls asian or not whoever will fuck you

>but why would you want a daughter

Marrying her off into another well established family to spread your own family's influence and increase its power. What are you, a babby that believes in love and shit like that?

All of these dubs.

You have more important things to take care of first, if you are (or were) a forever alone fag.

Get better and elevate yourself first, before you even worry about that shit you posted.

She's half white, half Japanese.

Here she is again. That's her natural eye colour.