Post you favorite costumes

Post you favorite costumes.

I fucking hate movie synergy.

Except Colossus. The fuck is with those shoulders.

He sorta looks like a Nazi.
I's he supposed to look like a Nazi?

Synergy is suffering OP

it's inspired by german unifroms from ww1

>he can't tell WW1 germans from pseudo-WW2 modern Wolfenstein pop culture nazis

I'm sorry I'm not a historian or /k/ regular.
Please forgive me for not knowing the subtle nuances of the various military uniforms worn by solders 80+ years ago from a country I've neither visited nor care about in any significant way.

I think it's past your bedtime.

movie costume is still better than the marvel now horrendous spacesuit

I love the costume, but it came at such a terrible cost.

this one (and the slightly different Moonstone costume) is better than both

Depends on the artist brah.

Some still make her a titty monster and have her costume wedge up her ass.

>filename
surely you be jesting

what if they made the mask more like this in the sequel and we got it combined with the red trenchcoat?

Truly horror.

One of her worst costumes.

At least help me with my fetish of musclegirls butch dykes with flat chest.

It only would be better if she was also futa.

But they are clearly going to get to something similar in the movies, too. Hell, Quill drops the trenchcoat by 3rd act.

>It only would be better if she was also futa.

She's slowly turning into a physical copy of Mar-Vell, so you might get your wish.

meme image aside, this is my favorite Captain America costume ever

to be fair, it's a Kree uniform

they're the original Space Nazis, so he's technically correct

Dude you should thank the fucking movie synergy! Before the movie brought back the faceplate he was running around in... Ugh, image related.

Whoever made the movie costume liked the original more, but was trying to get away from the Nazi vibe(philistines), and while its no where near as good as the OP its still a hell of a lot better than the shit we got from McNivens and Bendis.

you like butch/ dyke characters with flat chests and dicks?
thats a man, you've just described a man

I found the low test beta.

>everyone in a military uniform is a Nazi

ah yes McNiven and his famous "worked on the development art for the GotG movie" claim

poor dumb bastard

I get a lot of shit on here because of this.

It's hotter than her old one 2bh

Literally Dick Grayson's costume with webs in red

>everyone in a uniform is military

Truly best when drawn by right artist.

I'd kind of like to see movie Star Lord get a compromise between this/his DnA Guardians outfit and his movie outfit.
Like, a more tailcoat styled version of his DnA one (or somehow incorporating the longcoat over the uniform) with the movie mask on the helmet?

I didn't care for that book but I love the costume. Best color scheme he's ever had

Tits arenito big.

Not enough muscles.

Don't be such a faggot.

Tits are too big*

>Helmeted Soldier
Rip in piece best costume.

Not even by third act he wears it for like 5 minutes. Sometimes I think you guys didn't even watch the movie. I see a lot of people talking about blue uniforms at the end when it's just another pallete swap for Rocket and Nova pants for Drax.

Quill at least is still wearing red for part of the sequel.

Man, that looks great.
I get why it didn't fit the vibe they were going for, but I'd like to see it show up in a later movie.

Literally his worst costume. Even the silly GL costume with the weird visor was better. His first ION costume was the best.

same

someday anons

someday

McNiven is basically Perlmutter's bitch, his design of the Inhuman costumes are proof of this.

Nigga you're blind

few pics

Why is Quill wearing armor?

The new undershirt seems patterned after the uniform look. Still a noticeable lack of blue however. I wonder what Gunn's reasoning is. Is red easier to film against a blue screen or something?

Have you tried being straight?

Is he in Tron?

Colossus is fine, it's Xavier that looks fuckin weird

His gold chair is balling.

>gold
Only in cartoon.

Shit, man, the two on the right look as cool as FUCK. I'm mad, man.

Explain to me how the chair in this pic isn't gold.

Concept art always looks cooler cause it's not bound by the confines of reality

No reason to be mad

>not wanting to be pegged in the ass by Carol's dick.

I love that artists are drawing her flat to boot.

Fuck you haters, she never looked better.

I disagree.

>I wonder what Gunn's reasoning is

He doesn't care that much for the source material and just wants to make his own version of existing material for money. Literally every comic movie director ever.

I love the Guardians movie to the death but it really makes me what it did to the comics
Star-Lord should've looked like this at the end, they did give all the Guardians blue uniforms, but the mask is just... no
Great, I'm not the only one who likes this costume

isn't it basically the same color scheme as the proto armor?

My issue with this costume is the fact that his nose stops existing when he wears the face plate.

Isn't he the fan of old Guardians? Hence Yondu suddenly having a pretty big role in the movie.

Yeah, nah, I ain't even gonna dignify that with a proper response. Your understanding of the source material is severely lacking.

Gay.

I like muscles not hair.

>graffiti

Really?

The Old Guardians are his since that's what he grew up with but he likes the new team as well. The movie kind blends the two eras without getting into time travel.

I wasn't shitting on him or being a neckbeard, that's just what they do. They're movie guys, almost none of them were comic fans growing up, so why the fuck would they care about being completely accurate? They make whatever changes they like better.

But he was and it shows. You just have yet to read anything beyond DnA cause of movie hype. Read some old Cosmic Marvel and then get back to me.

Meant for

It's a shoop.

Never read DnA, whatever that is. Just pointing out that directors change shit whenver they feel like it.

Why was Yondu a space redneck then? Lot of shit was way different.

I personally prefer the 2008 design

THAT'S the word that makes you question this?

Concept art always makes me mad, but sometimes glad
>Those Sony Rhino designs

At least in the case of the first film, it's all about color balance. The villains were all purple and dark blue, Gamora and Drax were green, Rocket was orange and root was brown. Add in the Nova corps being blue and yellow, and red was basically the only color he could be if he was going to stand out visually to the audience.

>Sexy lips Ultron

For such an advance robot I'm surprised he still has DSL

you son of a bitch

Ms. Marvel's costumes are pretty good in general.

I miss hoodie gamora. infinity watch had the best one.

I'm getting Desert Ranger vibes from second-from-left.

You my man.

...I never actually noticed that.

Both of them look so fucking baller.

Real shame what they did to it.
And for nothing.

damn you carlos

Yeah but whats with the undershirt and tie?

Put a proper suit on, Charles.

What did they do? I stopped reading Ultimate after Peter died. She died along with the universe right?

They gave her a shitty black widow redesign.

Yeah but not before giving her shitastic new costume.

>Pedophiles
>Except Priests
Cap being Catholic makes that hilarious to me.

Ya can't beat it

I never read GotG or even saw the movie but this design still pisses me off.

He looks like one of those fake videogame characters you used to see on the boxes for video cards.

"Forgive Me Mama" Just needs to be added.

No I'm sorry, I like Black Manta but whenever I see that giant oval helment on his skinny neck I die a little