I want to try being less racist

I want to try being less racist

How can I stop having so much disdain towards the inferior races?

I just can't help myself, I especially hate niggers, latinos and pakis/indians.

I have no major grievances towards insectoids and their jungle monkey cousins like the filipinos as long as they don't touch a vehicle near me.

I have nothing but major respect towards my Arab cousins as long as they are not mixed with negroids (Nafris and Yemeniod scum BTFO)

How do you achieve it? What can you do to stop the impulses of insulting those animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3pprp_btw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how can you be racist against "inferior" mixed race mud bloods if your fellow eurangutans always question the whiteness of your own country?

and before you post le goblin 56% face yes i am a mutt mongrel CHI, i'm just wondering how southern euros can be white supremacists considering the attitudes towards them.

learn about their cultures, even the most disdainful man can find something he values in a culture if he looks hard enough

>like Arabs
>hates all other minorities
Go offer your sister to Ahmed and kill yourself

>I want to try being less racist
travel more

/thread

Well I mean the average nigger is alot better person than you are. I mean you are a frogposting autist on 4chans international board.

>likes jungle asians
>hates latinos
Oh m8 you're totally barking up the wrong tree. Latin Americans are pretty based from what I can tell.

This guy has a point.

1) Improve your own life, racism feeds on misery as it's a coping mechanism to feel yourself better at the expense of others

2)Try making friends from diffrent backrounds, see if they like stuff you like

3)Try listening to their music like this one for example youtube.com/watch?v=Uw3pprp_btw

It's not that hard, you'll see.

You can start by going back to your shithole in the Maghreb

i didn't know spaniards were so racist and fucked up in the head. probably Sup Forums spaniards but still.

Sorry, I just look at indios and the intolerable mestizo spawn and can't help but to secretly ask to myself how much would it cost to exterminate you all and inherit the beautiful lands you soil with your mere existance.

I have this constant impulse of wanting to remind you how ugly and disgusting your people are and how far below you find yourselves on the scale of human evolution. I think that last statement is an objective fact.

It happens the same when I look at niggers, like a shameful reminder of our simian past.

I think it's just a natural instinct of the primordial civilized man to overcome the underdeveloped "human" races and assert our supremacy over their fuming ashes, moving forwards the wheel of evolution.

I think we can all agree on that, but it's a lot of work, bloody work.

Maybe we could solve this misunderstanding with a global caste system?

please come to america so you can learn just how despised by anglos you are, spic.

>latinos

You are latinos dumbass racist

I hate spics, latinos and most spaniards too, and most white people too now that we are at it. In regards to Spain, only the north is relatively salvageable as long as we guard ourselves from the communist menace and the Trojan horse of immigration. We need a re-reconquista no doubt about it but it is mostly cultural, to recover our hidalguĂ­a. The Arab blood in the south is not much of a concern to me because pure Arab blood comes from a noble race akin to the ancient Neolithic farmers, noble civilized people who conquered the world in different waves but made the mistake of mixing with their negroid slaves which accelerated their demise, but I would even go as far as to say that modern Arabs are even more civilized than us, that's how low we have fallen, as they know how to put in place their women and haven't completely abandoned the noble tradition of slavery.

I unironically believe anglo-germans are the worse scum on earth and they should be genocided.. cure me

so you're an equal opportunity racist? that makes more sense to me. it's true that every ethnicity on the planet has its pig disgusting characteristics. this world and its people are not worth saving.

I disagree, there's nothing on human history that comes remotely close to "Nazi" Germany in terms of Grandeur. While they had that, we had the ridiculous spectacle of La Falange. The Brits on the other hand, they are a strange bunch, their culture is just fucked up since long ago, can't compare them with the faustian Prussian spirit of old germans. We are all the degenerate remains of a greater past, though.

>t. PRUSSIA PRO

I'm OP, you are replying to another spaniard.

T. Latin american

How many Latin Americans are in Australia?

When I went to europe people kept mistaking me for italian/southern european, people would speak italian to me and would be shocked when they realise Im not italian. They said its not possible that I can be anything but southern european. I told them that I have been blessed with roman heritage and they started to worship me. The pope himself came to thank me for coming to europe. When leaving the immigration did not allow me to exit europe, my roman heritage is far to valuable to exit europe they said but I told them europe is where the heart is. Hearing this they broke down in tears and gave me way

Fuck off disgusting paki you will never be Keralite master race like me

A self loathing latino is one of the saddest things you'll see today.

In your case I'd recommend cyanide

>le spain is latino meme xdxdxd

It's not a meme, castillano is a latin language, most spaniards are latino-europeans.

Spain is not just a latino cunt, but a mixed cunt, if you're white and have the balls, post your face here!

Keral has unattractive people but most developed place in india. I might spread my roman heritage there

>Kerala has unattractive people
Have u checked the mirror recently?

>I want to try being less racist
Educate yourself

I'm pretty sure I've only seen two latin american people who I knew were latin american, and they were cleaning ladies at the university food court that I go to

I am roman therefore genetically above

Racism - smol brain
ANTI-semitism- L A R G E brain

t.Mughal rape baby

I am roman

I am greek

WE WUZ KANGZ