Deliberately spray acid on their own face and blame it on blacks

>deliberately spray acid on their own face and blame it on blacks

OwO do americans do this?~~

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2018/01/white-woman-sprays-sulfuric-acid-into-her-own-face-then-blames-it-on-a-nonexistent-black-woman/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Caustic-Substance-Thrown-on-Woman-New-York-City-Staten-Island-468487183.html
dailywire.com/news/25629/new-york-acid-attack-victim-lied-police-burned-emily-zanotti
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

americans are attention whores

American spays sulphuric acid into her own face - then blames it on a nonexistent American*

More acid is the answer

Either she probably is mentally ill, or the niggers who did this said they will kill her if she talks. No sane person would do this to themselves.

Why do Trump supporters do this?

>the niggers who did this said they will kill her if she talks
schizophrenic.

It happens sometimes

A few years ago my cousin was interviewed as a person of interest in the disappearance of a little girl

Turned out her parents did it and said amongst themselves “We’ll just say it was a black guy or a mexican”

t. Black

>they will kill her if she talks.
how can they kill her if they don't exist?

How do we fix white people? They seem to have an inability to criticize themselves and be introspective.

First Post
Best Post

t. Noor al-Sibai

Imagine if it really was some black woman but the media insisted that you made it up.

>Hey Cletus, whatcha doin’?

Is this the same over active imagination that makes you take acid showers?

>Imagine

Don't bother trying. Just gain power and use it to keep them in line.

We'll just ignore the flood of fake hate crimes right after Trump got elected.

Acid is too complicated for negroes to use. If a black wanted to attack they would have used something like a knife or gun. This was obviously done by a sandnigger but the dumb white lady blamed it on a nergro by mistake

>breitbart

She admitted she did it herself.

this

based

This

Funnily enough we have no idea how inaccurate the FBI statistics are because of people like that

fpbp

hahaha I forgot about this one

weirdly it doesn't look backwards until you enlarge it. at least on my screen

Dindu Nuffins

Shadilay, my fellow kekistani! Our valiant reserves from the motherboard on on the way- hold the line!

Attention whores.

Wh*te attention whores.
They are fragile, don't mis-haplogroup them, it's a microaggression.

note: i am C haplogroup

welcome, my human friend.

Dindu nuffins

DINDU NUFFINS FAGGOT

D
I
N
D
U

Post a legitimate source

rawstory.com/2018/01/white-woman-sprays-sulfuric-acid-into-her-own-face-then-blames-it-on-a-nonexistent-black-woman/

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Caustic-Substance-Thrown-on-Woman-New-York-City-Staten-Island-468487183.html

dailywire.com/news/25629/new-york-acid-attack-victim-lied-police-burned-emily-zanotti

DINDU NUFFIN!11111DEY GOOD BOYS

Shadilay, fellow warriors of Kek! I tip my hat for your assistance dealing with these most cringey leftards.

it's true

t. attention whore

Fpbp

kek

damn your right....i guess what this woman did was right! thanks user

FBI uses convictions. So cases like these don't make a dent in their statistics.

However, it has been demonstrated that in their common law system, people with more stereotypically black or hispanic appearance tend to receive greater penalties for the same types of crimes. And the ferguson poice report showed blacks tend to target minority neighborhoods for municipal fines which are used to bankroll their operations. And blacks tend to be frisked more often dispite being more less likely to be carrying drugs, statistically, which makes them more likely to be convicted when they did commit crimes related to drugs but suggests that whites are less likely to be convicted when they do the same things. And blacks being poorer on average are less likely to hire lawyers, meaing they are more likely to rely on the overworked (stretched too thin, they may even have minutes to prepare defence) court-provided lawyer.

So, this suggests the statistics are somewhat distorted due to the judiciary system not offering the same standards to all people.

>showed blacks tend to target minority neighborhoods for municipal fines
*i meant cops lol

Almost 90% of US court cases end in plea deals because people cannot afford lawyers, especially black people. This is probably why the hate the government so much, if a white woman hates you she canjust throw you in jail and there is nothing you could do about it because fightuing that case would ruin you financially for the rest of your life, more than spendig time in jail.

(((nonexisting)))

How can niggers not exist if Germany exists?

What is wrong with white Americans?