>spaniards fucked this

that's a mestizo
this is an aztecan

Why are Mexican women so fertile?

Jesus christ

>cucking qt Maria for this
Spics, explain

Gold and power.

How sick were those fucking Spaniards. Jesus Fucking Christ they couldn't keep their dick in their pants and just purge?

I blame Spain for the shit-hole that is South America and Mexico.

What would you do if you were over a 1000 miles away from your homeland and there were not fucking women for miles except these?

white americans cucked black women while black men watched, every single african american has a considerable portion of european ancestry because of that

If you were some 17 year old son of a dirt farmer with no real future who just spent six months on a boat with a bunch of sweaty, smelly men you'd dip your stick in the first thing you came across with a XX chromosomes.

In the American navy people often say stuff like "she's a 5 in port but a 9 under way". When you're deprived, any pussy looks appealing.

He's right.

honestly, Mexicans are so lucky they were colonized. you cucks would be just like the child raping natives drinking yourselves to death on some crime ridden reservation....oh wait

>any pussy looks appealing

wouldn't go quite that far but your standards do drop. I fish in Alaska for a living and I don't see any women for months, when I get back I'm definitely desperate but i still don't find obese bitches attractive kek.

They were a bunch of horny conquerors. They didn't bring their women with them and I doubt they'd want to fuck each other.

Looking for a girl in London.
You were in Brit/pol/ earlier.
Please marry me and move to Kent.

you gotta do watchu gotta do for the empire

Haha dude lets fuck a bunch of ugly women by the thousands and then bring back gold that ruins our economy for over half a millennia lmao

they're like human pez dispensers

Standards and conditions were very different back then, are you retarded?

This is the correct answer.

This thread is too much, large scale race mixing makes me really sad, it undermines evolution and delutes homogenity.
Fucking why south america! (i know why but its fucked)
t.spic

They did what the Romans called conquest through blood.

>hispanic
>latin
>latino
>latina
>spanish

wtf is what here?

also, a lot of women in south america look like arabs

Also, why did Anglos kill the natives?

Shouldn't California and the Southern States be browner than that?