Sup Forums Can we get this SJW garbage disliked into oblivion?

youtube.com/watch?v=L7qn5Iw5TDM&feature=youtu.be

they can make all the videos they want, they're still vapid, self loathing, cancerous, no talent losers that bleed once a month and are physically, mentally and emotionally inhibited to the point of tears when criticized.

Their 'mooooovement' will collapse in due time.

I wouldn't be so sure. On their own, they are nothing. But a mass of videos like this, repeated weekly and spouted from every outlet possible, can in fact affect a lot of people's opinions. They are screaming loudly and continiously, and they are heard. Some people ignore it, other actually stop to listen. If we let this continue, we might one day find ourselves very much outnumbered.

I don't get it, this made Bond look pretty smewth?

Don't say that about Trump faggot

Nobody was as based as brando or as good looking and macho and intelligent. And he zucked benor

Already happening m8
Ghostbusterss was a colosal flop

Critics are saying Suicide Squad is sexist and has too many ass shoots and sexualized female characters.
Broke Thursday release record last night.

You already are outnumbered, retard.

You all tried to play Mr. Tough Guy "HURRRRR I'M A MAN IN WESTERN SOCIETY NOTHING AFFECTS ME I HAVE IT SO EASY HURRRRRR" and women took advantage of your natural docile nature. You may think you're some type of hard dude, but men have always had their aggression and natural instincts redirected so it serves other people. You got conned, pal. You all did.

>You got conned, pal. You all did.
You think we don't know that? Sup Forums, of all places, understands it better than anyone.

>"While you're here, will you get me something to put on?"

I hope to god I get an opportunity to try this one, one day.

>Can we get this SJW garbage disliked into oblivion?
Why are we so terrified of SJWs? They're only a meme of fat people with colored hair and fake quotes. I've never seen or met one and I live in a major metropolitan area.

NYPA newfag

You really don't. You still think it's the 1950s pretty much. You are not as adept, adaptable and intelligent as you all think you are. Funny how you criticized fedora tippers for having self confidence yet you go above and beyond their arrogance.

You could always stop letting your dick rule you and actually get some balls and start criticizing women, but nobody on this board has the intestinal fortitude to do that.

How is it that women who want to walk down the street topless also want to police what other people do?

>Stop liking what I don't like
>Be my personal army

That's Sean Connery... Brando was never bond

Let the Movie and TV studios destroy themselves. Yes, we will have shitty movies for a few years, but it will be worth it in the end.

I live in the new york. They are fucking everywhere. Hell, I remember having sjw high school teachers. You will not be able to walk through a public area anywhere here without spotting 3 or 4

>reddit censors people who don't agree with far left leaning political ideologies

WOAH IT'S THAT THING EVERYONE ALREADY HAS KNOWN WAS HAPPENING FOREVER

19,000 more likes than dislikes
that's a tall order

Bullshit, sjws are a just a vocal minority this is known. I live in Seattle and don't even see 1 a day, not sure how you see 4 in NYC

>many ass shoots and sexualized female characters

guess i should check it out now

>sjws are a just a vocal minority this is known

The liberal left, who most people equate with SJWs, are not just a vocal minority, look at the amount of support for Bernie Sanders.

itll be like the old videogame crash that let nintendo rise from the ashes

>the liberal left is all sjws
You do realize our parents generations had liberal leftists that aren't crazy? Not even liberal is an sjw just like not every conservative is a bible thumper.

>SJW garbage disliked into oblivion?
also do that Irish SJW, the guy who presents the Richie Allen Show on Youtube.

The Bastard rails against Christians whenever he can, but bends over backwards to defend Muslims.

He's a shill for david icke and his false releigion of lizard men and floating planet spaceships.

Not for a botnet.

If you dislike the video your doing the SJW's a favor - it'll be taken as dislikes of disgust that this was allowed.

He said 'mooooovement' because they're cows you dense moron.

TRIGGERED

All disliking a video does is make it "controversial." Videos with a high number of likes/dislikes are suggested more often due to Youtube's algorithm.

I've never watched James Bond, didn't know he was a literal sexist rapist.

I know i was just saying

Intestinal fortitude? Testicular fortitude.

They come in swarms though.