Why do Japanese Brasilians have so hard time assimilating back into Japanese society...

Why do Japanese Brasilians have so hard time assimilating back into Japanese society, even though they assimilated into Brasilian society easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/YoAJnJWpe-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IRIRpcn3l4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It took them 3 or 4 generations, actually...

they look far to mixed

Part and parcel of being in a HoShtlei

When you mix with a Brazilian you are not getting two races, you're getting 5.

AFRICAN, ASIAN, IBERIAN, AMERINDIAN,

It easier going liberal than going back to conservative

and Arab

youtube.com/embed/YoAJnJWpe-k

>yukio, i've decided to go settle in brazil
>"you'll regret this, the brazilians will assimilate you"
>i'll be perfectly fine
>[100 years later]
>EYYYYY MAAAN I'M BACK FILHA DA PUTA HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

>race mixing is always bad
would fugg

I dont think this girls have any japan ancestry at all

without hijab, sometimes its hard for me to tell latinas from arab women desu

Pretty similar here. It's hard to average person tell if a closed eyes is jap, chinc or a dog eater.

10/10 post more of her

they're honestly really cute. i don't even care if race mixing destroys the world if it produces qts like these. suck me you fags.

Look we got more than 99% that is full yamato and you're never autistic enough to find out jomon or yayoi irl
They'll stand out inside japan and given that japanese isn't exactly welcoming foreigners since forever, they'll be something close to a weird existence that's not gaijin but isn't yamato which is weird for yamato people
Same applies for ainu and Ryukyu

Japs took several generations and we even had a massive jap chimpout till you fucks assimilated. There's even a movie about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRIRpcn3l4s

what is going on here?

I have a third gen friend and his dad said it's easy to get assimilated when you speak japanese and don't have huezilian friends/coworkers. He had to take portuguese classes after 8 years living in japan.

brazil is browner with amerindian eye

many number of japanese brazilians are okinawan descendants. okinawans are trouble-makers even in japan.

But 99% of Brasilians are in Brasilian communities lmao.

There's a Brasilian majority town up north I think. It's because it's only factories and farmers lol

He went to Nihon in the sixties, our mass immigrations started in the eighties.

Most huezilians in nihon are japs or at least half jap, in 2 or 3 generations they'll disappear.

Yeah but no one wants to say that because it goes against the narrative. No one really knows how shitty the jobs Japanese were brought in to do alongside the fact of WHY they were brought over.

Is Lovefoxxx doing good?