Does anyone feel a huge happening on the horizon? I have this feeling internally that something huge is going to happen...

Does anyone feel a huge happening on the horizon? I have this feeling internally that something huge is going to happen, as early as today or in as late as two weeks. I've gotten this feeling 4 days before Orlando, before Wikileaks released those emails, etc. I can't explain it, it's just like a gut feeling

I don't believe in any pyschic BS either but I can't shake this gut feeling

everyday i wake up and check the news waiting to see a civil war break out in a country or hillary getting arrested... idk im waiting for something big and i feel it will happen soon

Wew lad

PRAISE KEK

Funny, the only reason i even came to Sup Forums today is because i have that same feeling.
Its coming, brother.

Maybe it's just a sign of the times, I don't know. Like something big averages every so often that if we don't see something it weirds us out.

Praise him

there's an odd feeling in the ground user you're not wrong.

Woah, same exact thing. I had this itch to check the Sup Forums catalog just because I felt like I would see multiple threads on something huge

There are threads on /x/ about this.

It's the collective subconscious, Jung had a river of blood washing over Europe dream and 2 months later WW1 began.

It's happening lads.

This is just my theory, but I think China and Russia know something about the US gov't that us regular plebs don't know. It doesn't make sense for these much weaker countries to start aggressive moves, Russian politicians are brash, but they're not stupid. Likewise, Chinese politicians sound aggressive but they're intensely patient.

So why would there be a ramping up of tensions? I believe that China/Russia are gambling on a rapid American decline in the next DECADE and not a US decline in the second half of this century because they have sufficient proof to believe so.

And before you attack me as some tinfoil hat faggot, I'm actually a liberal that leans pretty left so I'm not just saying this because I naturally align with doomsday theories.

>Does anyone feel a huge happening on the horizon?

America has to choose between two admittedly regrettable, but nevertheless *distinguishable*, POTUS environments: one where you got twenty million people killed, and the other where you got a hundred and fifty million people killed.

smell the psychosphere

rio olympics

something big is going to happen

i suspect zika outbreak

maybe a dirty bomb

pic related is what you're feeling

it's real

if everyday you're being a paranoid fuck youre bound to be right sometimes

> a feel

which totally irrelevant, present facts not feels

Wew when the fuck did this thread happen?

Fake as shit

The thread number is right in that image friend

God i really hope its real

I could't find it searching in archives. Is it fake or am I retarded?

Please answer none or both of those questions.

my repeat digits say is REAL

here's the thread

you probably are retarded so DON'T CLICK ON THE SCRAMBLED CP IMAGES THE FBI POSTED IN THAT THREAD

Link? I can't find it.

Yeah. Hillary's gonna win and give us either cold war 2 or ww3.

Thanks for holding my hand user

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

lurking

Hi SUG

Trump will say something over which the media, Obama and feminists will go ape shit.

Don't ask me how I know.

Holy fuck she's so fucking bullshitting it's palpable. If she were telling the truth the entire thing would have been:
>was bad choice, sorry
>three out of X was classified, but not at the time
>>didn't have classification headers
>>wasn't aware they were classified
>FBI backs me

Instead she waffles on for 4 minutes about classification headers.

>SCRAMBLED CP IMAGES
thefuck is that?

Kek speaks, you listen

Assange next leak will blow Hillary the fuck out

Chimp out in Chicago

Trump wins

Check em

Also, Istanbul is warned by geophysicists of an upcoming major earthquake. It is fucking time.

if you click on an image like
CP metadata is logged in your OS/Browser/ISP/etc and LE can raid you if someone thinks you need to be silenced

If they scan your drive and find that image you're getting v&

Why is all the news full of articles about how shitty is the Rio Olympics? Like, I fucking get it, Brazil has problems, but I get bombarded constantly, like daily with articles about it everyday from the past 2 month.

It's almost like they want us to raise our guard up so we won't get surprised by a huge terror attack.

>Does anyone feel a huge happening on the horizon?

Trump is finally going to say nigger.

Screen cap this.

i think you are right. but lets not forget: IT HASNT EVEN BEGUN YET

August 14th.

Praise KEK

You're a tinfoil hat faggot

Same here! This is so strange isn't it

A weird feeling started to plague me last night and is still with me

I didn't get any sleep