This show makes you a part of it

this show makes you a part of it

it's perfect in every aspect

every season is a true masterpiece

and it has by far the best, most emotional ending of all time

it left me speechless

fuck

Yeah, one of the bests. And best ending. Really and unironically makes you think.

>mfw this show motivated me to go to college to study Photography
>mfw i dropped out after two years and still haven't recovered from a mental breakdown

it wasn't supposed to go like this

wasn't the end message don't go to art school though

Bluray when

Nathan's gf was fucking insufferable. Now that I think about it, everyone in that show was.

oh I wish. season 1 and 2 are still SD only

bump

>it's perfect in every aspect

No. Make no mistake, this is my favorite show, but it had way too much sex. And i'm not saying that as someone who's uncomfortable with sex in film. It's just that if you combined all sex scenes this show had it would probably amount to a whole season worth of sex scenes. Most of them were pretty inconsequential and just seemed like filler.

It really is one of HBO's best shows. I haven't watched it in years so I guess it's about time I re-watched it.

ruth and claire are both awful characters and they ruin the later seasons

SFU is underrated as fuck.

It was a great show, far ahead of its time for when it aired really.
Last seasons suffered a bit and felt like they had no idea where to go with the story.

No, it's very appropriately rated. Stop using the word "underrated" where it doesn't apply you dumb fuck. This show is critically acclaimed.

That ending is so fucking sappy. I wanted a bittersweet ending but the overblown music was just too much. I thought it was a joke because of how long it went on for. I love the show, it's amazing, but I hate the ending.

>tfw my mother is just like ruth except worse and miserable

the Finale was KINO. Stop multitasking when watching GOAT shows.

I want to do it after 12 years 12 FUCKING YEARS ARE YOU KIDDING ME but I'm scared. I know how I felt when it ended

Multitasking?

Also the show is great but I think the ending is too much.

shut your whore mouth right now

The first two seasons are dark comedy at it's finest. The perfect balance of humor and drama.

Yeah I wish I was six deep under

It's everything wrong with liberalism. If you liked it you're balding in your 20s.

How? If anything Six Feed Under punishes all the rash liberal attitudes of the character consistently.

one of the shows I don't get, and probably never will

every single main character is unlikable. I've waited for a meteor to hit that funeral home so fucking hard. I've hated every single main character. The fact only one of them died makes me even more mad, and that claire died old and in her bed. Fucking cunt.

With every show at least I enjoyed one character. With this show, zero. None. I can't believe I've watched every season.

Liberals love to drown in their misery and melancholia instead of actively change, doesn't mean they think their behaviours doesn't have negative consequences.

It's Sup Forums's Carrie & Lowell.

Meant to reply to :

dude that's exactly what happens to Claire, weren't you paying attention?

at least this you'll get to fuck Ted soon

Rewatched it last summer, I originally watched it when it aired. It's pretty crazy that the show feels dated now when I was there in that time watching it when it was new.

I was thinking never but they just announced a blu-ray set for fucking Friday Night Lights so who knows

>finally a normal person that's not a fucking faggot and completely retarded
>show ends like 4 episodes later