“I was chatting with a couple of fans earlier and they were saying there hasn’t been a lot of positivity and...

>“I was chatting with a couple of fans earlier and they were saying there hasn’t been a lot of positivity and reassuring notions when it comes to Oliver and Felicity’s relationship," said Amell

> "I think that it’s important to remember that relationships on the show don’t have to be only defined by romance. Oliver and Felicity could have a wonderful, fulfilling, dynamic relationship and not be together, right?”

>That comment was met with boos from the audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=arrow t shirt&tbm=shop
youtube.com/watch?v=S9VC2Ku0CfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amell doesn't deserve this shit.

But... that could mean the audience wants them to be together instead of being apart

>That comment was met with boos from the audience.

Loving Every Laugh

Shipper fags are cancerous if they cant realize their ship is literal a abusive one.

This is what you chose, Stephen.

This is what you chose when you didn't ask Geoff to oust Guggenheim by the end of Season 2.

Why do people still like this ship?

Tom. C'mon.

The current shipping culture is full of entiled brats/cunts who think that their ship has a right to exist/ be canon and any opposition causes stress and irritation. They are too caught up in this ship to see anything wrong.

For example, the Steven Universe fandom on Tumblr recently drove someone to suicide because they didn't agree with one of their ships.

Links. I heard of some of the bad apples but luckily my friends who watch SU arent fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
Thread theme!

>leave felicity to me

Woah, back the fuck up, WHAT?

I get it that fans can get really invested in their ship. What I don't get is why they like a ship as terrible as Olicity?

Or is it that Olicity is these people's idea of a good, healthy relationship?

I feel so bad for Stephen. He's a great dude who's passionate about his work. He doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus by the writers like this. Hopefully he starts pushing back on them.

Wasn't that over drawing Rose Quartz thin? Or did something else happen again?

At any rate, it's amazing how shows with blatant, unsubtle themes about love and friendship and getting along tend to draw the most sociopathic fans.

Its self inserting for the most part alot of olicity shippers are the type of people who read bland romance novels. Or dudes who fall for a hot chick is total a nerd if she has glasses.

>le nerb grill can do whatever she wants
>man always agrees with her

Yes. It is exactly what they think a perfect relationship is

It happened again and of course I can't find anything on it because Tumblr is a dysfunctional pile of dog shit.

SU fandom does a lot of retarded and downright evil stuff. The whole thing with a hotel is good example.

That's exactly what it means.

We're in the minority here, the main audience, the ones that watch the show and buy the merchandise are all Olicity shippers.

We only have Sup Forums to complaint about it.

>merchandise
What merchandise?

A thing like the hotel happens in a lot if fandoms and its so fucking stupid.

Save him Marvel!

What happened at the hotel?

Fucking hell bros, I want to open up a bottle of wine to him, pour it on the glass, grab his shoulder as he drinks it and tell to him that everything will be fine. No homo.

He may not be best actor, or even good Green Arrow, but no one deserves this shit.

One episode took place in a hotel based on a real one. I don't remember why exactly, but SUfags out of tumblr decided it would be a good idea to go to that hotel's webpage and bombard it with bad reviews.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=arrow t shirt&tbm=shop

SU used a real hotel in one of the episodes and SU fans left reviews on its yelp page or whatever. They were bad reviews or just stupid fandom jobs.

Haven't the ratings gone down a lot over the last 2 seasons though? I know this is CW and they were never comparatively that high to begin with, but you think they'd be concerned.

>le quirky nerdy geeky nerd
>hot as fuck

nice meme

those kinds of characters are cancer and unrealistic as fuck

t-shirts and shit.

Yeah ratings are down but not because the majority hates Olicity; they have gone down because the show is an incoherent mess, regardless of the romance.

Wait, it happened once before?

Apparently not, it consistently has solid above 2 millions views per episode.

But it is noticeable how after decent season 2 season 3 had best ratings and they have been dropping since then. I hope this trend shall only deepen with fifth season, but if they'll stay the same it's scary to think that Arrow has very stubborn and very vast fanbase of 2 million Olicity fags (and like 5% of people who are stubborn enough to watch it for Flash).

They tried to drive a fan to suicide once before but the fan failed their attempt. This time the fan actually succeeded in killing themselves.

>thinking males watch Felicity

lmfao

The show has gone down in ratings. The final rate was around 3.34 mil. Flash was much higher

The one where Greg goes to get the carwash rollers? Why the holy fuck would autistic fans leave bad reviews? I know he said it "aint exactly the Ritz" but I don't remember anything bad about that motel not caused by Ruby and Sapphire's emotional outbursts...

...or was that it? Were a bunch of autistic twats being 'in character' leaving reviews complaining about all the pipes being frozen and the pool water evaporated?

I have mentioned that.

I used to have a raging boner everytime she was on screen. Now i only get hate boners. For her and Momma Smoak.

I'm sorry.

The second thing. It's autistic, but honestly the SU fandom did a few really autistic things, while other fandoms tend to do lots of decently autistic things.

Like Sup Forums wasnt on board because they think wearingvtight dresses mean a character has an ass and this is enough to give them a boner.
Look at the fags who still think Patty is waifu and post the same picture over and iver again as if it proves their point.

At least her plot about weather wizard got us another trickster episode.

>no mouth
Best felicity

Reminder that a sociopath serial killer is a more likable and interesting female supporting character than Felicity

Give up. Arrow is gone. It's been gone for a while.

Spamming Sup Forums with threads isn't going to bring it back, and honestly it was your fault for thinking that any show could be on the CW for so long and not sink into autistic shipping fodder.

Smallville did good

Idea to solve the problem: Have Oliver and Felicity cuck each other. Hook Oliver up with some kind of new Black Canary, and hook Felicity up with some other guy; I dunno, maybe crossover with the Flash and hook her up with that one guy.

The brilliant psychopath is one of those stock characters I absolutely loathe, but Alice is just fucking wonderful.

And I thought Luther was gonna be another boring, bleak, British crime show when started watching it. Boy, was I wrong.

It's dumb kids memeing it up because they don't realize they're damaging someone's livelihood.

We don't deserve Amell.

He's a sad shell now that his show sucks and his big-break opportunity to make it into mainstream movies got shot back to hell with the TMNT sequel fiasco.

I just want to see the Green Arrow going around his city saving innocent people while doing cool Arrow trickshots when leaping off rooftops and shit.

That's all I want.

I dont want him

Too bad, here, this is what you get.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9VC2Ku0CfM

NO, STOP IT user. IT'S NOT FAIR.

DELETE THIS

>> "I think that it’s important to remember that relationships on the show don’t have to be only defined by romance. Oliver and Felicity could have a wonderful, fulfilling, dynamic relationship and not be together, right?”
>>That comment was met with boos from the audience.

This just sums up everything wrong with Arrow. Glad I'm not still watching.

I hate how shit like Facebook changed the zeitgeist of the internet from "for the love of god, don't share your personal information!" to "you're a fucking coward if you don't post under your real name!"

Shut up, Steph

>that shriek at the beginning

dear lord

Man, he really doesn't deserve this.

No, no he doesn't.

Stephen Amell, I doubt you're reading this, but if we are, we don't blame you.

We really don't. It's not your fault.

We should send him a card, to let him know he's not the problem

Fuck him, fucking hockey-watching, subpar-acting canuck shithead.

>no mouth

Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of Sup Forums!

I just want more Olicity, best thing on TV!

>hockey requires 2 to 3 times the effort than any other sport in its team based category
>injuries are more than double
>gets paid less than 2% of the average football player per game

idiot. hockey is a true sport

>Can't she be Black Canary instead of Laurel?
if this happens, we all know who to blame

I only watch this show for Olicity.

I feel so bad for Amell sometimes. He clearly wants the show to be a badass action series that kinda channels the spirit of O'Neil or Grell's take on Green Arrow. Lots of crime fighting and helping the poor and ideally being a preachy dick about it the whole time.

But the suits (And the vocal, shitty part of the fanbase) wants it to be a drama-fueled romance.

He deserves better.

Don't worry user, we are getting what we deserve, Felicity's mom is a flerking recurring character next season!

H*ck yeah I am in!

>if this happens
Of course it's gonna happen! How dare you doubt the power of Felicity 'the Strongest' Smoak?

You remember how she took Laurel's tonfa? This was just a hint of what's coming next season.

Fun fact: Thea is voicing Aqua in Kingdom Hearts games.

I wonder if she's mildly into gaming.

Look at our Queen! She's so strong and powerful :-)

Amell just wants to do cool shit and occasionally wrestle 5th dimensional imps but the fangirls won't let him

*hockey is a true idiot sport
TFTFY

Good.
I applaud this. Creative, who do the fucking work shouldn't be held ransom by the whims of faggot fucking shippers. Sometimes an attractive male and attractive female don't ever try to fuck each other, this happens in real life believe it or not. Most of you wouldn't know this from real experience so I'll cut you slack but it's a real thing called BEING MATURE.

>Thea is voicing Aqua in Kingdom Hearts games.
Laurel's doing something like that I think. What could it be?

For some reason I always associate Felicity with word strong.

So when I need to be strong, I tell to myself not to be strong, but be Felicity!

>I feel so bad for Amell sometimes. He clearly wants the show to be a badass action series that kinda channels the spirit of O'Neil or Grell's take on Green Arrow.
Of course he knew FROM DAY ONE this wouldn't happen. He's on the CW: your number 1 source for cheap teenage soap operas.

We all love Felicity! Oliver + Felicity 4ever!

While I agree that Steven is sometimes so nice I feel bad for him especially because of the fanbase, but there's really little reason to pity him.

He has a steady pay check for acting job that doesn't require much effort besides workout (but I bet he enjoys his muscles), he has his wine family business going on and he got himself to the wrestling thing, something he always dreamed of. Guy has a family, money, fanbase that shits on him and fanbase that views him as Felicity's accessory, his life is all right.

Let CW drama inside your soul! It's not gonna hurt!
Embrace CW writing! You gonna love it! Do not resist!
Your resistance only makes Guggenheim's scripts stronger!

>2013
Ah, yes. Simpler times.

Is Felicity an agent of the Gentry?

>Gentry?
I have no idea what the fuck is that.

Felicity is our Queen! She's a perfect strong new age woman and elite hacker who can do no wrong. She's a Goddess!

>My name is Felicity Smoak. After 5 years in a hellish office, I have returned to the Bunker with only one goal: to save my city. But to do so, I cannot be the hacker I once was. To honor my dead friend's memory, I must become someone else. I must become something else. I must become... The Canary.

Felicity isn't a bad character. You guys hate her because she is an independent and strong woman and this is Sup Forums.

Let me tell you a story.

Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

Hail Smoak!

God, why can't you just accept how strong and independent Felicity is.

>tfw Felicity used to be less annoying than Laurel
What went wrong?

Can I interest you in our Lord and Savior, Felicity 'the Strongest' Smoak?

>Wanting Dick to jump straight to grizzled cosmic badass
>Not wanting him to start out like a fresh-faced rookie who goes through an arc to get there
I always just assumed everyone was on the same page on this.

I hate leddit as much as the next guy, but the Arrow page actively hates her just as much as I've seen Sup Forums hate her.