Poison Ivy: circle of life and death

Now that it's done, what does Sup Forums think of this mini? I thought it was meandering and the ending was a huge fucking cheat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliOa-Jhy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waste of bandwidth.

I didnt read the ending. What happened?

>the ending was a huge fucking cheat
It's probably helped by fill-in artists that were hired after Clay Mann has to do Trinity

Not worth it, even for hardcore fans of the character. The writing was pretty bad and the art was very hit-and-miss. I understand this was Amy Chu's first writing gig, so I can't really blame her all that much, though.

Ivy, the Sporelings, that annoying Indian guy from the lab and Swamp-Thing fought a giant monster and killed it and in the end, the Sporelings ditched Ivy to go see the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nliOa-Jhy8

It was mediocre. Not offensively bad but just utterly forgettable.

Doesnt sound too bad

The execution was pretty bad, though.

It wasn't super bad but we spend 5 issues building up this mystery and boom its all ended by a giant monster.

Sporelings are sluttier then their mother but sadly will probably never be seen again.

I give the mini a 0/10 'cause it was never revealed if one of the Sporelings have Harley's DNA

Seriously the book was hit-or-miss for me, it had some good parts but it felt like Amy forgot that she was writing a mini instead of a ongoing

>Good-bye multicolor sluts
>you will be dearly missed

0/10 Amy Chu destroyed everything Jimmy and Amanda were building for Harley and Ivy. Ivy can only work if she's around Harley.
The worst parts were the moments Chu went full SJW by portraying every man as a sexual haraser or rapist.

>0/10 Amy Chu destroyed everything Jimmy and Amanda were building for Harley and Ivy. Ivy can only work if she's around Harley.

Is this bait?. Please tell me this is bait. If anything Amy Chu portrayed perfect the Harley/Ivy relationship

>Amy Chu portrayed perfect the Harley/Ivy relationship
>they fight in the first issue and Harley doesn't appear again in the book

Yeah that's how it is. That's how Dini write them, so I said she nailed them.

>there Younfmg adults
>never been exsposed to the outside world
>of course they wanna do what the young hip crowd does automatically

again perfect

This so fucking much. Die hard PI fan, was excited she finally got her own mini series, and of course it was fucking terrible.

Poison Ivy was never good

>femme fatale with plant powers
Eh yeah I guess you're right. She really needs catwoman and or harley to give her life, even then shes in the background 95% of the time.

What happened? I remember Sup Forums was positive about this book during the first couple of issues.

watch

The first 3 issues were pretty good but honestly after that it just got worse each issue.

imo it didn't get downright bad, but it was just got more meh
The sporelings were mostly what killed it I think

Yes because Harley is a ditz who can't offer Ivy any meaningful conversation. Ivy only likes her because Harley is a lunatic who and isn't affected by her pheromones, and therefore is one of the only people who accepts her truly.

>Ivy only likes her because Harley is a lunatic who and isn't affected by her pheromones, and therefore is one of the only people who accepts her truly.

I like it better when it was Ivy who gave Harley immunity to her toxins instead of the vat of chemicals

Is this guy autistic?

Explain. I haven't seen the video nor will I