Why is tourism to Spain so damn high? What's so worthwhile about this place?

Why is tourism to Spain so damn high? What's so worthwhile about this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20180111/spain-beat-usa-as-2017-tourist-destination
youtu.be/GKFKl22j1RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Northern Europeans and Germs don't know how the sun looks like

It is the most beautiful country on the planet but guiris just come to get drunk in a beach full of commieblocks

I spent my honeymoon in Mallorca, it's one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Mainland Spain also has tons over tons of good places for tourism and general entertainment.

i went once and the obnoxious drunk brits almost soured the trip for me

thelocal.es/20180111/spain-beat-usa-as-2017-tourist-destination

beaches
literally only reason why

nice buildings
beach
nice weather
tits
the English exist

Hot, cheap, safe, close to other Euro places, cultured and for German, British and French tourists loads of fellow countrymen already there.

Mallorca has been trashed by British tourists

It's a very nice place, for us it's different enough to warrant a visit, but it feels like being at home too.

I was on honeymoon m8, it's a magical time you don't notice anything happening around you.
Also, brits aren't that bad, I've seen worse.

Wtf? Mallorca is a german colony my friend

All those beaches and the Football scene

>I was on honeymoon m8, it's a magical time you don't notice anything happening around you.
Yes I can imagine. Good for you.
>Also, brits aren't that bad, I've seen worse.
They're pretty bad in Spain

>equatorioids thinking they know the horror called the sun
lmao

>nice beaches
>good weather year round
>plenty of historical/cultural places
>decent food
>good looking men and women
>spanish makes it accessible but still exotic
>good nightlife
>safe

You literally can't go wrong with Spain

Spanish people and Spanish land are better than anyone else in the world. Spanish people surpass other people. They make better cheese than us, better olive oil then Italian, better truffles then French, best wine in the world. You can't fight with them.

Well, after seeing russian tourist in egypt or istanbul, they're not that bad.
Tho I once run into a crowd of football fans in Paris, that was an experience I don't want again.

We LARP as medieval people
Come to Sigüenza!

t. Juan

>Spen

Mis ascendientes...

>after seeing russian tourist in egypt or istanbul, they're not that bad.
They're pretty much exactly the same. But young Brits are WAY worse than young Russians

There are mostly Germans in Mallorca. British bydlo go to designated areas. Mallorca is a beautiful place if you avoid the British containment zones.

listing this as one of my next destinations the next time I go back to Spain

Hello, thank you all for coming this summer and be sure to visit us again.

and that considering that tourism in catalonia is going down...
nice

Hot bitches

please be more respectful with our tourists

>Why is tourism to Spain so damn high?
Anime.

youtu.be/GKFKl22j1RY

>r. Jacme dans Rosell-...Rousillon

It's a drop dead gorgeous country, with stunning architecture, relatively cheap, hearty food, and great weather.
Spain is nice.

It's a pitty most foreign people are ignorant of the amazing scenery inland Spain.

Too bad it's all going to fucking shit thanks to feminist garbage. I can't watch TV without some bullshit story about MUH GENDER VIOLENCE!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!1! MUH PATRIARCHY!!!1!!!!!!!111!!

It's close to a bunch of other countries.

based Spain being the containment zone for the trashiest (read:average) brit and germ tourists so we don't get that much human refuse

CHI

spain doesn't have anything worth visiting, especially seville

South americans visit us, Northern americans visit us,northern europeans visit us, chink people visit us.

literally EVERYBODY XD, that is a good, i guess

your beaches look just like croatian and greek ones so i guess thats why nobody from this side of the mediterranean goes there

No, north americans visit you, northern euopeans buy houses, chinks visit you and south americans MIGRATE here

But add the non unintelligible language and better food :^)

Isn't the Algarve your containment zone? It seems to be rekking Lisboa too but it's not like anything of value will be lost there.

Everyone knows spaghetti westerns were shot in Spain.

as to the language, other romance countries understand yours, sure, but the majority of tourists you get arent from those

as to the food, i have been to all three places and i can honestly tell you that you are wrong

Retarded Turks thought they can just shit on everyone without any repurcussions (or whatever it's called)
now Germans all go to Spain or Greece instead and the few ones that go to Turkey pay a lot less

being that butthurt, nice

thanks, it's spreading here too

It is a great place to live in as well (as long as you don’t need to work).

>It seems to be rekking Lisboa too but it's not like anything of value will be lost there.
Lisbon has the sort of problems expected from being a big city, but it has a lot of good stuff too. The rest is northern butthurt talking.

but we have a lot of local tourism there

>Lisbon
>Big city
Yeah no it is smaller than fucking Zaragoza or Sevilla

>Sevilla
Hahahaha i've been to Sevilla a few months ago and no way it compares to Lisbon.

And don't be fooled by the numbers on wikipedia. 500k population is only within the old município borders. The metropolitan area is much bigger than that.

this

nice food, nice weather + cheap :D

ooga booga

France + Italy. The streets of Barcelona are packed with French and Italian tourists.

Yeah i mean apart from that.

Rare pepe