What's the most red pilled mainstream movie?

What's the most red pilled mainstream movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zNmgu6sQXk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. The Matrix is pretty rad.

Elysium without even realizing it.

>there are people on this board right now who actually believe in the firmament.

It's also one of the greatest movies ever made.

Idiots

Anyone with a brain knows the crystal spheres are the truth

>he's a flat earther
Okay let's ignore the hundreds fotos taking by satellites because these idiots think they've been "doctored". if the earth is flat, why hasn't anyone sailed and fallen off the edge yet?

you just gotta look it up bro

KeK, thee is a reason, why Alla (ذَٰلِكَ ٱلْكِتَٰبُ لَا رَيْبَۛ فِيهِۛ هُدًى لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ

ٱلَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِٱلْغَيْبِ وَيُقِيمُونَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَٰهُمْ يُنفِقُونَ وَٱلَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ وَبِٱلْءَاخِرَةِ هُمْ يُوقِنُونَ أُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ عَلَىٰ هُدًى مِّن رَّبِّهِمْۖ وَأُو۟لَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلْمُفْلِحُونَ)

didn't give the infidel oil and and nice sunny weather

Did you just say 'rad' ?

>he doesn't know antarctica is an ice wall

/thread

dude look at the north star, it's always there, i know it's always there, that's something i can always go outside and see and KNOW it's there, how do you explain that? im not saying the earth is flat, i dont know that for sure, but all those supposed satellite images are cgi for sure, no doubt

If antartica is an icewall then why hasn't anyone reported it and tried to get over it to see what's on the other side? Oh right, THE GUVMENT IZ KIPUNG IT SICRT LEL

Angry Birds.

What the fuck did you even just say

inb4 triggered conservatards

Which basketball team are you on nigga?

Have you sailed across the entire world?

Fun fact flat earth deniers have gotten minimum attention and criticism in the media mainly because it's black people pushing this idea.

WE

dubs. No I haven't but Magellan did and never fell of the edge.
He's trying to say that the North Star is always visible, which would mean that the earth isn't round and turning on its own axis. this obviously ignores that you can't always see the North Star

>Magellan did
*claimed

>why hasn't anyone reported it and tried to get over it to see what's on the other side?

no one ever returned

Then there would have been reports of people going missing and sending of rescue teams

Jodie Foster's Brave One where she kills niggers.

I would assumed Eyes Wide Shut would be the most redpilled since the director got killed by the elite for making it...

>tfw visiting some shit with my dad earlier today
>immediately starts with the flat earth shit while on our way there

fucking krager

Remember when Al Gore said the ice caps were going to melt by 2010?

this

But user the firmament is real, we just call it the van allen belts.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zNmgu6sQXk

the earth is actually concave. look it up

lmafao it's always black people's fault. I'm black and I would be astonished out of my fucking gourd if I ever met a flat earther that wasn't some white guy.

>I'm black
My condolences on your inferior IQ.

my condolences on your white wife's pussy

This, most flat earthers are white bibletards.

The Zygon Invasion/The Zygon Inversion. This two parter is literally an anti-refugee episode. The plot is about "Zygon refugees" coming to Earth to escape a war. The government type people say that the citizens won't even notice they're there.

Shortly after they come, they decide to start killing humans because they don't want to "assimilate". For backround information, the Zygons are capable of shapeshifting. The shapeshifting is used as a metaphor for terrorists being indestinguishable normal people. Take note the episode was made in 2015 when the refugee crisis started.

You can tell the BBC found out Moffat approved of an anti-refugee episode, because they've shoehorned in some leftist agenda moments in the new seasons.

In the second part we learn that the Zygons want to send more of themselves to Earth to make it their new homeland. I don't want to spoil anymore because it's a damn good episode.

>insult black dude
>responds with MUH DICK
every time

hit a sensitive spot i see. do you feel threatened by my manhood?

Then how do you know about it?

ooga booga ooga booga

if the world was around and all the water is on the sides and it's held in place by gravity? so hundreds of gallons f waters are held down by gravity and that force is so strong it can hold all the water down but everyone in the world doesnt get squashed? fuck off

they are

Except this is the opposite or what's happening..

we don't get squashed because we have bones that let us stand and move around. if we didn't we would look like puddles of water. You fail basic biology forever

it's the Muslim immigrants ruining the UK part.

Nigger fuck photos, put a stick in the ground, then go like 200 miles southwest and put another stick in the ground and have two friend take a picture and record the measurements of both at 5:00PM. Literally how this guy did it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eratosthenes

Fucking people who say HURR CIA CGI NSA are retarded, earth not being flat was known since before Jesus was even born.

Do flat earthers know you can disprove flat earth simply using shadows?

like literally, ancient greeks figured it out.

Also, how come they never look at the moon, or the stars, or jupiter, mars, mercury etc... and see that they are all round?

you fail reading, ggravity is the strongest thin in the world for holding everything down but its so strong but it doesnt squash everyone? dumbass

They think all that is some kind of dark conspiracy against their faith.

Dark City

No, you're right user, out of all the trillions of planets and stars that are round earth is flat, where if you're not careful you'll fall off the edge!!!!!

>I ever met a flat earther that wasn't some white guy.

The rapper B O B and some dude in the NBA are two black flat earhers that I know of.

Gravity is only one of the strongest forces in the universe, the others being electromagnetism, weak interaction and strong interaction. You fail to realize that all bodies with mass attract other bodies with mass, depending on how much mass they have. The earth's gravity only exerts 9.8g of force on your body because of it's size. The moon exerts less force because it's smaller. Only in venus would humans be squashed because the g force on Venus is much higher than on earth due to the mass. Did they seriously not teach you about gravity in school?

force is proportional to the mass, the moon has a lot more mass than a persona nd so more force is exerted, humans have "force" pushed on them hence why we have muscles/bones ligaments and cardiovascular system to keep us up.

But user, the Van Allen Belts aren't firm.

eggsplain dis pls

Eratosthenes of Cyrene (/ɛrəˈtɒsθəniːz/; Greek: Ἐρατοσθένης ὁ Κυρηναῖος, IPA: [eratostʰénɛːs]; c. 276 BC[1] – c. 195/194 BC[2]) was a Greek mathematician, geographer, poet, astronomer, and music theorist. He was a man of learning, becoming the chief librarian at the Library of Alexandria. He invented the discipline of geography, including the terminology used today.[3]

He is best known for being the first person to calculate the circumference of the Earth, which he did by applying a measuring system using stadia, a standard unit of measure during that time period. His calculation was remarkably accurate. He was also the first to calculate the tilt of the Earth's axis (again with remarkable accuracy). Additionally, he may have accurately calculated the distance from the Earth to the Sun and invented the leap day.[4] He created the first map of the world, incorporating parallels and meridians based on the available geographic knowledge of his era.

>no one ever will look at me like that

Eyes wide shut mostly if you read about the contents Kubrick made on Hitler and what was cut from the film

Not that guy, user, but Venus has less mass than Earth, and thus less gravity.

>a cars engine has enough horse power to go 50 mph
>but it doesn't have enough horse power to go 500 mph
>how does that make sense?
>it doesn't
>cars don't exist

I meant Jupiter, venus is the one known for the poison gas that makes up its atmosphere

The Sunset Limited