Oi m8 why 'avne't u paid yor telly license

>oi m8 why 'avne't u paid yor telly license

What do?

Don't let them in
Don't say anything
Close door
COntinue watching telly

literally had an encounter with them last night. They actually time their visits to when Eastenders finishes, listening out for the theme tune from the front door. Luckily I slammed the door in his face as the credits were to roll, so he doesn't know. Told him I really needed a poo.

Bad part is he's still here in his van waiting outside

>tellybox isn't tuned in therefore cant receive live broadcasts
>only get internet in my house via mobile which cant receive live broadcasts
>mfw I'm going to record the tv licence people lying to me about needing a licence
>mfw I'm going to cost the piece of shit their job for shits and giggles
>mfw I may sue depending on how severe the lies are/the attitude they take with me

because i don't watch telly i watch kino and sometimes film if i feel like turning my brain off.

>just past 6 bong
>telly licenser comes to the door
>slam door in his face

fuckin cunts m8

COME ON THEN PIGS

>don't watch TV
>enjoy watching TV goons

What is the best tv licencing kino?

>"me rent goes to me telly license take it up with the land lady"

It's so fucking hilarious. All the "adults" I know pay it without question and complain about being poor all the fucking time

Why would spend £150 a year to watch Eastenders? WTF is wrong with people?

>don't want to pay for tv license
>watch movies on my phone
Would Lynch forgive me?

*tips*

there should be an option to not pay it and not get the BBC channels tbqhimotbf

>"just pay £150 and shut up"

thanks bbc

>Our detector van has uncovered a tele at your flat, that will 400 pounds plus jizya

Spot on. All I wanted to watch last year was Dr Who and the Hollow Crown, got both on dvd and had £105 left.
Fuck the BBC they've been robbing people for years so their staff can all have easy well paid jobs.

PAY THE LICENSING FEE

Pro immigration programming isn't free

>IM NAT POYING MOY LARSENCE FAY CARNT PRAVRE OYVE GAT OY TOLLIE

Are they purposefully emulating a dystopian 1984-style campaign here, or are they too self-unaware?

UNDER THE 1984 ACT I AM AUTHORIZED TO SEARCH YOUR RESIDENCE

>when you have to pay money to have a tv in your house even if its not connected to anything and are forced through taxation to pay for your daily brainwashing at the BBC

keeeek

they know exactly what they are doing, there's a reason that 1984 was written in Britain

>have tv in house
>not plugged into anything so its useless
what?

damn straight i aint paying. I don't watch TV.
britain is such a joke mate

pretty sure you need a tv license regardless of if you have "cable" or not

why is it that the most absolutely malevolent big brother shit I ever see always seems to come out of the UK?

you can talk about the NSA, but I'll tell you right now they're a bunch of incompetents

I thought 1984 was a warning, not a how-to book.

don't call it a warning, it's the future you chose

>YOU GOT TEN SECONDS TO PAY YOUR TV LICENSE

desu Britain is just more upfront about being Big Brother while the US tries to hide it.

Maybe they think it's the polite way of doing it

Is that a Harry Potter wand on the bottom left?

only idiots pay the tv license

>pick up that can

GET ONE
OR GET DONE

>when you can't play baseball with the boys tomorrow because the coppers took your bat

>baseball
>this thread
get out

>Yanks take the piss out of tax-funded telly channel
>pay taxes for PBS

makes you think

YOUR LICENSE HAS EXPIRED CITIZEN

Cricket, baseball, all the same shit. You whack a ball with a stick and spend the next five hours doing so.

The fact that they're going about it like they're some kind of TV gestapo and the BBC literally brainwash people with diversity propaganda makes all the difference.

pbs mostly just has wholesome shit like Bob Ross and Mr Rodgers Neighborhood reruns on top of whatever news shows they have.

it's actually one of the more balanced news orgs because of their public funding

BBC on the other hand makes nigger queen victorias and racemixing shows

>I can see him through the x-ray scope!

What do?

Okay, that one has to be deliberate.

moon them.

IT'S TIME.

BBC produces some great telly and radio Tbh

I don't pay the licence fee but I'm glad the BBC is there

the difference seems to be we can get away with not paying it but you don't have a say in the matter

>yfw the based DUP put an end to the BBC licence fee

Don't get me wrong. American television is a huge propaganda tool to push diversity and race mixing, but the BBC do all that except in the most blatant ways. It's like they want the entire nation outside brainwashed liberals to despise them.

Oi, was da television licence due? It must 'ave slipped me mind. My sincerest apologies. I'll issue yew a cheque right away. Let me go get me cheque book an' then you'll be on yaaahr way. I'm terribly sorry fer da inconvenience. OK?

>implying I pay taxes

>implying i'm paying money to known paedo protectors