Happy 4th of Boo-ly

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/apL42VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8SlWegS2sS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i remember hearing something about last year around 11 thousand people in the US got fucked up one way or another from firework accidents pretty dumb eh

I know you're eager but can't you wait a few more months for October to roll around.

Just Phanty, or all spooky waifus?

are they even capable of growing up if half of them are dead?

Any spooky girl will do.

Imagine meeting Winnie's family at a Fourth of July barbecue get-together.

Post boo-ty.

Okie Dokie

muh heart

Best grrl

Would you brave the meat-flap dog pussy to be with her?

I wanna play fetch with Winnie using the bones of my enemies!

Phanty's an ectoplasm construct that can change at will, Elsa can get "upgraded" by her creator, and Tanis is pretty much fucked.

>brave
>not crave

When will Ghoul-School shitposting end?!

FILTHY DUMB MONSTER SCUM
YOUR SCHOOL WILL BE THE FIRST TO BURN WHEN THE DAY OF THE WHIP COMES

Elsa really benefited the most from these redesigned drawings I've been seeing. I wish folks would start noticing her for a change and give Phanty and Winnie a break.

>tfw he would literally kill them all in an instant with no remorse, probably strangle winnie to death

I think it's the hair that gets people. Not as, uh, accessible for a wandering waifufag.

We just need to attach a few good fetishes to her

eh, Dracula was not what you'd call 'Misunderstood' despite recent attempts at revisionism.

I think it has more to do with her original design in the movie. She was waaay more on the goofy side, than the others, so the first impression people get is that she's not on-par with the others when it comes to waifuing..

what's the name for that practice of training vaginal muscles for sexually pleasuring your partner?

Pompoir

>probably strangle winnie to death

How can you strangle a werewolf to death? You can't even blow one up without it coming back!

Silver or no deal!

right that pluss electrostim strikes me as her thing

Luckily that's already been arranged my good man.

imgur.com/apL42VQ

That's a shame. Her revamped self is perfect waifu. Especially for all you muscle lovers out there.

Imagine Winnie going into heat during class and having to stave off her unstoppable urge to masturbate and cum in the middle of class

I don't know why, but Winnie in flannel is really doing it for me.

Herny should do some more Lucy.

Anyone know the artist?

What would the outcome be?

Does she hold on until the end of class and immediately rush to her room?
Or does she cave in and start fucking her desk in the middle of class?

>Scooby Doo villains get reused all the time
>Grimwood Girls have never shown up again

Mind-shattering orgasm in the middle of class that she has to prevent anyone from noticing she's having.

>Tanis is pretty much fucked
You can say that again.

>tfw nothing of value would be lost.

All the girls' redesigns are major upgrades compared to their original selves.

UGH

NOW I HAVE TO REWATCH THE MOVIE

FUCK YOU

thank you :3

>How can you strangle a werewolf to death?

Same way he can whip them to death, presumably.

[Spoiler]keep going[/spoiler]

Knowing how small that the Ghoul School is, there's probably an arrangement for her to miss class on those days, or at least have herbal medication to quell the symptoms.
I prefer her having to be nursed by user for a weekend due to stircraziness, with boundaries remaining unbroken out of a mix of respecting boundaries and embarrassment.
Once dating for half a year, however, Winnie asks user to help release tension manually.

>Winnie stealthily goes at it in the middle of class.
>Keeps her mouth shut to prevent any moans from escaping her lips.
>She looks around, thankful that no one has taken notice.
>Suddenly reaches orgasm, which comes harder than she was prepared for.
>Her body shivers, and she desperately tries to stop her hips from gyrating as juices pour out all over her Sabrewulf panties.
>Her body completely stiffens, and she bite s her lip to the point of almost drawing blood.
>The teacher takes notice of Winnie’s strange gestures and stops their lecture.
>TEACHER: Ms. Wolfman, is something wrong?
>The question prompts everyone to look at Winnie, who now looks absolutely terrified but can’t stop cumming.
>WINNIE: N-N-No… Nothing w-wrong over here… Heheh…
>The teacher raises an eyebrow at Winnie’s response, but decides to just continue lecturing just as Winnie’s orgasm finally ceases.
>She lets out a sigh of relief and slumps in her desk.
>Wiping some sweat from her forehead, she looks around to see if anyone is still looking at her.
>Upon seeing no one staring anymore. she happily sits up thinking she got away with it.
>Meanwhile, Sibella shoots Winnie a couple glances and proceeds to mumble to herself in disgruntlement.
>SIBELLA: She never cums that hard for ME.

You just know one of the other girls would add onto Winnie's sexual frustration by wearing something provocative to school that particular day.

bump

Absolutely.

>"Miss Phantom, is there any particular reason you're dressed as a Playboy bunny?"
>"My catgirl costume is at the cleaners!"

Nonsense, her hair is just as accessible as her classmates.

Anyone that would refuse to turn a fortune cookie wolfgirl pussy inside out from hours of primal sex lacks the drive to discover and triumph that makes humanity incredible.

I hope you guys pay Henry.

He draws so much crap for you guys

Believe it or not user, some people draw for fun.

NEVER FEAR
SIMON BELMONT IS HERE
TO DESTROY EVIL MONSTERS
AND ALL YOU HOLD DEAR

Adult Winnie is best Winnie

youtube.com/watch?v=8SlWegS2sS0

Since ya'll seem to like spooky gals, can somebody Explain Adelaide to Me? The Chick withe the purple shirt and Black and Green Stockings.
I saw her check em. THOSE LEGS.

>Playing outside with Winnie
>Fall and scrape your knee on some rocks
>Looks like you scraped up your knee pretty bad
>Winnie comes over to see if you're okay
>Her eyes narrow and her nose twitches
>She leans down close to you, her breathing shallow.
>"Wuzzat smell?" she whispers
"IT'S BLUUUUD."

Some OC who became the flavour of the month for a brief moment.

Happy 4th!

Plague stop pushing your last video and make more spooky girl art

Nice.

Woof

>All this Winnie

Absolutely disgusting. I think we all know who the best girl REALLY is.

his rise into popularity is our "thank you"

so an user gave us his OC and coc adopted her. It was sort of an april fools joke thing though
Anons start requesting art of her and this causes a shitstorm.
Mods ban everything but the shitposting, people keep requesting adelaide art and drawfags keep delivering, feeding the shitstorm

eventually her popularity died out

Are you excited for their return Sup Forums?

DELETE THIS

They're Undead, that's something else entirely when it comes to this sort of thing

Some of these are actually commissions

Absolutely.

hi Henry, how you doin?

>Herny drawing an Elsa pic that wasn't paid for

It's a summer miracle. Now all we need is a Tanis drawing and the natural order will be restored once more.

Doing gods work Henry

Herny's style s getting cloer and closer to plague's each day

I know it's a spooky girls thread, but I'll be damned if I can't seize the chance to talk about the Classic Monsters on a board other than Sup Forums.

Who's your favorite, Sup Forums?

Id imagine Tanis would be a fire hazard and afraid of 4th activities. Grilling, fireworks, etc

They're actually the same person
Don't tell anyone

Adelaide is an OC who was made in another spooky thread, "Spooky Girls" or something like that. She ended up being posted in the Sup Forums drawthread a bit. Coincidentally, this occurred just before April 1st, so when April Fools started and shitposting levels were exacerbated, Addy posting, which had been condemned as shitposting and not allowed in the drawthread, became more common as well.

But Juan wouldn't stand for this.

No one knows much about Juan. His true intentions, beliefs, and the full scale of his power, are all unknown. What is known is that he showed up apparently as a janitor and started deleting Addy, among other things. The ignorant anti-Adelaide masses cheered on his bloody rampage against OCs, even as he deleted unrelated, valid requests as well. But that wasn't the end of it. These deletions came to be followed by a request for a 30 day ban for evasion, regardless of one's history of bans. At some point these bans actually started being carried out, and rule-abiding posts were being deleted and posters banned for 30 days seemingly at random.

Actual ban evaders started shitposting in an attempt to "fight back". Along the process Adelaide came to be seen as a sort of rebellious flag against rule-breaking moderation. Even now that Juan has finally left, presumably fired for actively trying to drive users out of the website, Addy is still revered as rebellious shitposting incarnate.

>eventually her popularity died out
It comes and goes. For now, the fire rises Thanks for the drawing, that's great!

This makes me think of a story where "user" is some kind of chassis that anonymous people can use like a second body, and the women/men/whoever have no clue who's controlling the chassis at any given moment.

For me its a tie between The Invisible Man and The Creature from Black Lagoon. By the way is that shared Universal Monster film universe still a thing after Dracula Untold?

Mummy or African American Lagoon.

>Frankenstein monster afraid of fire
It's odd how throughout almost a full year of interest obsession in Ghoul School I had never remembered that that was a thing.

Anyway, nice pic, as always!

Gillman.

It's strange. I barely cared about him at first and thought he looked stupid, then overnight he became my monster husbando. What's up with that?

Frankenstein's monster will always be special to me though.

What would his daughter look/act like?

Yup, but they're trying to make it seem as if Dracula Untold won't be a part of this new universe. Apparently the Mummy movie coming out next year is the true beginning.

Either this...

Or this.

Pick your poison.

Did someone say Adelaide?