Why did koikmung back down from making mark badass?

why did koikmung back down from making mark badass?

it seems like mark and robot traded places

>koikmung
not everything needs a precious nickname

kerbmane needs this

KIRKMAN!!! is more than enough.

Everyone wants to make the next Ruckaroni and Cheese

>why did koikmung back down from making mark badass?
Other dimensional counterparts of mark are a lot more brutal

Speaking of other dimensional counterparts, when Mark and his dopplegangers were stuck in that barren wasteland dimension, did they try to fly off planet?
They were stuck there for months, maybe years if I'm not remembering correctly, it doesn't seem like they'd have to starve if they visited mars or something

Since when is Robot badass? This whole "I murdered shitloads of my closest friends in cold blood and ripped the leg off a pregnant woman for laughs, BUT I'M DOING GOOD THOUGH CAN'T YOU SEE?" situation is the most contrived faux-ambiguous nonsense in the whole series. How can someone look at the guy who murders all these people before they have the chance to say "I'm not feeling your world domination scheme," claiming to have done good for a planet by conquering it, then abandoned it because Monster Girl hurt his widdle feelings, only for said planet to invade earth AGAIN as an act of vengeance against him?

The guy is so objectively evil, but they're trying to force it as some big moral conundrum. Fuck that, just pull his head off his smug little shoulders and move on to the REAL conflict of Everyone vs. Freddy Mercury and his California Raisins.

They probably did, but couldn't find any nearby planets with food/life. They could've taken a risk and tried to look even further but a viltrumite can only hold their breathe for so long, and that time could be less for a half-breed.

I wish we got more from these brutes.

Mark is just as strong as most viltrumites, maybe not at that exact moment, but at least one of the doppelgangers was shown to be able to overpower Mark

I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, I'm just saying it seems like they should have tried before resulting to cannibalism

I have to wonder why he didn't just take over through conventional means
Like, I get that taking out the person with the most control over the world is good if you want to make it as easy as possible, but wouldn't working for those people and doing all those things he's doing anyway be smarter and lead to less death?

Caped Invincible > Regular Invincible T B H

Where were all the alternate universe Invincibles who were good guys? For sure they had the means to travel there and help out Mark

How would they know?

How were they supposed to know he was in trouble, huh?

Because something similar to this would have happened to them and they would time/dimension travel back together to this moment to help other good Marks out

Aren't your conjectures going a too far?

What I wanna know is did each of the evil Marks become evil in a different way? Maybe it's because they all have different suits, but I just have to think they all went bad at different points and for varying reasons.

...Umm, no they didn't. It was Angstrom pulling all those Marks from around the multiverse. He obviously wasn't going to bring any who didn't want to wreak havoc.

The good Marks (and there are comparatively few of them according to Angstrom) had no means of even knowing there was a problem in this universe, let alone a means to actually travel to it.

>There are countless parallel worlds in which Marks led by Levy won
This alone should lead to interdimensional clusterfuck of Hickman's run on Avengers proportions.

The best part of this is that Invincible managed to do an Image Universe crossover better than the rest of Image ever could (see: Image United, still on hiatus since 2009).

Because Robot's a power hungry sociopath who spent so long being a tyrannical dictator he honestly can't imagine doing it any other way.

His killing of the stetching guy was incredibly evil

>Freddy Mercury and his California Raisins.

Heh, though I prefer Freddy Murdery.

>What I wanna know is did each of the evil Marks become evil in a different way?

Yeah, they did. When Mark meets his mohawk doppelganger, who is chill as fuck and has 4 sex doll clones of Atom Eve, he explains that some of the evil Marks were raised by the Viltrumites, or by their dad to take over from the start. But most of them actually started out as Heroes - there was usually some event that pushed them over the edge, or they just had enough of being treated like garbage.

Now that I re-read it, looks like they never said that it was a clone - dude might have just hired 4 random redheads as concubines, and dressed them up as Eve. Perks of being the king of the planet.

So was this the mohawk universe or something?

No, this Mark just had a penchant for it. Everyone else who wasn't him or his Eve-harem appeared normal.