Literally no debate pleb

>the only Batman to use detective work
>The only Batman with a no kill rule
> Best joker literally ever

How retarded do you have to be to say this isn't the best live action Batman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0kmVEjPKKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought it was superman who had a no kill rule and was a goody two shoes; while bats did what he had to, to get the job done

Bunch of comic book readers get upset at how down to Earth it was.

Wrong on all accounts

Yeah its great if you ignore the batsuit, Bales voice, the fight scenes and dialogue

How? Name em neck beard.

Bales voice, true. Everything else you said is wrong.

First movie is barely have any rememberble moments. Second is one giant plothole with one magical coincedence standing on another magical coincedence. Third is just a clusterfuck.

Batman doesn't kill, but he, at least nowadays, rarely cares if he manages to place a thug or two in a permanent coma.

In the movies though, especially under Snyder, he seems to care very little about if the criminals he fights live or die.

You thought wrong. No worries stupid.

Yes. That's not Batman.

Bruce from Gotham has done more detective work than the other live action Batmans combined.
He has also established his no kill rule, in the episode with the best Joker literally ever.
He is the best live action Batman.

>First movie is barely

Yeah you're a retard. Argue against the points I made. And learn English.

>no kill rule
>kills the villain and their henchmen in every movie
What did he mean by this?

No he isn't. His story makes it so he meets all his villains at 10.

No, he doesn't. But hang on to those threads faggot.

Batman has killed in every movie, the nolan ones are no execption. In fact he kills multiple villains in the nolan movies, and even blows up a whole enclave.

Snyder is the first movie to make Batman killing a bad thing.

you stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=T0kmVEjPKKM

...so? are you this casual that you cant accept alt universes of comic characters?

You do know Zack Snyder wont read your comments? Stop trying to suck dick so hard.

When did he kill a joker henchmen? I dare you to point one out. Go ahead queer.

"no-kill" fags BTFO

>the only batman to use detective work
Have you seen Batman 89?
>only Batman with a no kill rule
Ok?
>best Joker literally ever
I remember when I was 16, except even then I cringed at his ow so edgy dialogue.

>>the only Batman to use detective work
Wrong. Both the 60's Batman and Burton's Batman used detective work to solve crimes.

>>The only Batman with a no kill rule
The animated Batman shows have a no-kill policy too.

>>> Best joker literally ever
Not even the third best Joker ever.

He killed the truck driver by ramming it head on and the other truck driver when he blocked the bazooka shot

>defending the god awful fight scenes
The first movie at least had the good sense to not really show much, since maybe Nolan didn't know how to film hand to hand fighting, but then starting with dark knight they just filmed every fight really flat, with the camera pulled back, and the choreography was slow as fuck and awkward, plus you could see a gigantic distance between bats and every thug with no contact being made. The fight scenes are shit. Deal with it.

>lets lucious make all his devices
>kills raz, kills all raz's henchmen in the fire at the beginning
>kills the guy driving the jokers truck when he flipped it over
>kills Harvey dent trying to save Gordon's son
>kills talia and her driver by making her drive off the level 2 street

Inb4
>he just didn't save them XD
Killing is killing, I bet you're gonna crap out and say the ground or gravity killed them

A challenger appears.

No I definitely can. But this is the best live action Batman. And making murderer Batman for an extended universe is a terrible creative choice. Faggot.

kek, look how mad this sugar puff is getting.

Best voice, without a doubt.

>guy dressed as bat stands on building

>The animated Batman shows have a no-kill policy too.

Did you miss the live action part retard?

Raz killed himself. You're a cunt.

Did op say best fight scenes or best Batman? You're kind of retarded huh?

>Turns Batman into a subhuman muslin
>Suddenly he doesn't care about his moral code anymore
kek

>Implying he doesn't use guns to shot machines and monsters/metahumans down
>Implying you can't shot someone in a non-lethal area

Really, Snyder made it a bad thing? In where? In BvS Bats literally guns down thugs without even batting an eye lid. He throws cars upon other cars, making them explode. So where was the terrible remorse about that?

On some off hand remark made by Alfred, which was shrugged off instantly? Yeah, Snyder definitely made it a bad thing.

Snyder's Batman is a fucking mass killer.

I wasn't responding to OP you dumb nigger. Learn to follow a reply chain.

He said live action, butt sprinkles

So is Iron Man but you don't see butthurt Marvel fags crying like a bitch like you are dumbass. Batfleck is a fucking badass version that for once isn't an emo pussy. Maybe that's why you can't relate to him

wrong

>le I don't have to save you
wrong

> Best joker literally ever
wrong

Nolanfags should be shot on sight

Ok dude faggot. Where did anybody say best fight scenes?

Adurrrrrr shut the fuck up.

What's so funny about being mad?

>The whole premise of Batman is that he is the ultimate human, guided by sheer cold discipline
>His moral code is his thing that keeps him in the line of good morality, if he breaks it he will maybe not even return from the dark side
>It allows a lot of interesting dynamics with his villains, like Joker or Ra's Al Ghul, because they taunt him to break his only rule, even if this means killing them off
>Batman is a emotional hero, wears all black, and Gotham is a gothic city
>WAHHH OLD BATMAN IS FOR FEEL FAGS, THE NEW BATMAN IS AWESOME BECAUSE MUH ARMOR, MUH FIGHTS, MUH COOLNESS

Comics are pretty gay t b h

Who's a better joker contrarian homosexual? If you say Nicholson with his origin story I'll beat your mother's cunt in.

>Where did anybody say best fight scenes?
Fight scenes were brought up here , and the retard responding said the fight scenes were good. Learn to read and follow a reply chain.

>he reconstructs a casing to get its fingerprints

Even "Sherlock" has more realistic deductive reasoning and detective work than Batman.

Hell, Batman 1966 has more realistic deductive reasoning and detective work too.

On the contrary, Snyder's Batman is the most emo he's ever been on movies. He's not only brooding, he's constantly crying after mommy.

Purple Gloves Batman kills all the time.

He even uses a gun. Snyder got it right. DC Animated Batman doesn't kill because it's a kid's show.

>Batfleck is a fucking badass version that for once isn't an emo pussy

Keaton's Batman strapped a bomb to a thug and punched him into a sewer and straight up roasted a guy with his batmobile rocket engine.

>Nolanfags should be shot on sight

Again you mean

Adurrrrrr you fucking pure retard the post you pointed out says the fights are bad. Literally no one has called them good. Kill yourself.

Best post.

>purple gloves
>purple

What the fuck?

The one thing more cringe than the edgy nihilistic "im like the joker" neckbeards is the contrarians who try to act like Ledgers joker wasnt not only an amazing performance but one of the best takes the character will ever see

However, yes, Nolans batman is easily the best cinematic batman. He has flaws but literally all of those have nothing to do with Bales acting talent and lie on the director (the voice etc)

To be fair though, Nolans batman "kills". For the very least, Two-Face. Then again he retires for a decade afterwards, did it to save Gordons kid and to preserve Harveys fame, so it wasnt exactly brushed off like in BvS for example

Characters evolve grandpa, kek

>and the retard responding said the fight scenes were good

Because you can't seem to read. Good luck with your life frogposter, you're going to need it.

literally when? When he does that ridiculous ballistics test that one time and still calls a magazine a clip?

Thus making him a ivory tower idealist of the worst kind. Don't kill Joker, so he can continue to murder people.

>Best Joker literally ever
Mark Hamill's is superior, but I'll give you this because on screen Heath was fucking amazing.

Show me one scene where he was crying? There's a difference between having rage and being an angsty queer like Nolans Batfag

This guy sounds like he listens to party rockers in the house

TAS Batman had a no-kill rule as well, and it was used much more elegantly. Batman even uses it to trick his cyborg-double into having a meltdown by faking his own death.

>boo hoo a kid is gonna die
meanwhile the entire planet is in danger in bruces mind in bvs, so people dying in trying to get the rock is justified

>Mark Hamill's is superior, but I'll give you this because on screen Heath was fucking amazing.

Too many people hype up Hamill as the definitive Joker when his voice has changed immensely since the animated series. The animated one is excellent in its own right, but his "older" joker voice in something like the arkham games doesnt really have anything all that special to it. I would imagine there are quite a few actors out there who could pull off a haunting joker if someone isnt breathing down their neck telling them to either ape hamill or ledger. Imagine Tim Curry's IT as pic related

>Worst voice
>Worst Bruce Wayne
>Worst fighting skills
>Has no-kill rule
>Breaks no-kill rule
>Worst catwoman
>Terrible choice in women
>btfo Alfred over a bitch
>leaves the mantle of the bat to a guy named Robin

They evolve for better you retard, they get more realism and depth, dumbing down Batman to kids and drooling retards like yourself is a cheap jewish move

HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE A KILL TIME

Tim Curry played Skullmaster on the shortlived MightyMax cartoon and it was fucking awesome. I think he'd make a better Ras though.

>Mark Hamill's is superior

>but his "older" joker voice in something like the arkham games doesnt really have anything all that special to it.
I still think Mark's voice is excellent even if it's a bit rougher these days.

>much Jews

Opinions discarded. Back to your containment board emo fag

Is this image actually scary or just something that would startle you if you saw it pop out of the darkness with a loud noise?

>This kills the Snyder poster

Is Modern Batman the Justin Trudeau of our time?

>Ignored all facts against him replying out with literal meme answers
>''heh you said a buzzword, you out pal''
Get mouth cancer

>His moral code is his thing that keeps him in the line of good morality

Pew pew motherfucker.

>Worst voice
>Worst Bruce Wayne
Christian Bale had the worst voice by far
Affleck had the 2nd worst voice
Both were equally shitty as Bruce Wayne

>Worst catwoman
That catwoman was actually wonder woman

>If you kill a killer they win.
- Canadian Batman

"I have no counter argument" the post.
Here's a fat dragonite who's less of a faggot than you.

>1 cherrypicked example of his primordial when he was still being refined

>realism and depth

And this people is what killed most comic book related things these days. It's not supposed to be realistic you dweeb, realism is what Nolan brought to the character and it put DC back fucking years to where they can't even compete with Marvel now. Worst thing to happen to the character of Batman was Nolan

There's a scene in Batman Returns where they show him doing detective work on the Penguin via old newspaper articles. In Batman '89, he even has a whole file on Jack Napier and he even deduces what chemical the Joker was putting into hygiene products and even comes up with a cure for it. Did you even watch those movies, OP?

I'd love for him to say that to every surviving man/woman/child of the last scarecrow gas attack.

It's actually the other way around although Batman did help kill Darkseid.

>"I have no counter argument" the post.

To counter your argument with an argument means that I'd have to drop down to your level of stupidity

It was a weird halfway point between realistic and unrealistic. It's like ok, Gotham city is a daytime Chicago and Batman is set up pretty realistically as a guy who manages to train and buy his way into these abilities. But then you have ridiculous Rube Goldberg plots from the Joker that would never work in real life, and there's a guy with half his face missing who isn't dying from a massive infection. Etc.

>primordial
>every cinematic Batman has killed

Obviously, they're paying homage to Golden Age/Injustice Batman.

>If I kill the joker I'm just as bad as him!
>Joker goes out and kills a bunch of innocents
>a-a-a-atleast I'm better than the joke-

No batman you are worse than the joker. Way worse, the joker never took the role of masked vigilante, he know what he does is wrong. Batman Is the opposite. He tries to be a good guy so much so his ego won't even let him take a life for the greater good. Batman is a hypocrite of the worst kind. Joker would probably have been executed but faggot batman came up and started talking about how joker could be rehabilitated after he kills another dozen innocents. If I was a citizen of Gotham I wouldn't be too happy about batman getting in the way of the police and letting some maniac lunatic escape to terrorize people for batman's little games.

Yet has the highest kill count of any cinematic Batman. Bravo Nolan.

>muh Batman the Animated Series is canon even though the comics show otherwise waaah

It was dragged way down by the Two Face subplot. Would have been perfect with out it.

>> Best joker literally ever

That's Adam West

Frederick Wertham, pls go.

>still no argument
>calls other guy stupid
>"am I cool yet guise?"
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

I read it, and you're still wrong, even when you only count the live action versions.

He kills 1 person in TDK and 2 in Rises however!