bonka-chan.deviantart.com/
tubbertons.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But my OTP is Meg with myself

no

I can't wait for the sequel

What's wrong with Wally and Linda?

Everything.
Everything became boring, the whole family thing just didn't work for me. I didn't give a shit about his son who could somehow transform because speed force, or his daughter become suddenly older. Or they fact that he's could drag his kids likely dogs with Superspeed.

Wally and LINDAAA became stagnant and stopped evolving. Remember the last days of OG Wally West. How little he was in any book.

Yeah, he developed and settled down, but it didn't work for me.

Yep

This entire thread is wrong

shit taste tbqh

Snyder pls go

this is the first fan art of Bucky i've seen on Sup Forums that isn't homolust

Their Bombshells versions at least make a cute couple. Main verse....eh.

that scene was hot.

Dude, I'm sorry, but Helsa will never be canon.

Maybe not, but I can hold on to vain hope till it's proven impossible. And anyway, no matter what happens, I can't wait to see more official Frozen animation (that isn't lego) and hopefully, possibly, see some sort of a Hans redemption arc, if I get that I can happily cope with the ship never sailing

Me and peridot

>better chemistry than any other pairing in a Hartman show
>they're the ones who don't get together before the series ends
Eternal. Suffering.

important to add

tell Hans you're throwing him a birthday party, then laugh at him when he realizes you lied to him and there is no party.

I-I miss you guys so much ;-;, will we rise again when it gets closer to the movie?

Its too cute

Only if they're not romantically involved. Close platonic soulmates who HAPPEN to have massive amounts of passionate, vicious sex every once in a while.

Fucking disgusting

There is literally nothing wrong with Incest as long as they don't make babies user.

I enjoy BBRae whether it's best friends, fuckbuddies, or life-long lovers.

I'm way too far gone down the rabbit hole.

>t. mentally ill

Between these and this the 4th of July seems to be incest day on Sup Forums.

In the spirit of the two, I will now ship America with her mother and sister, England and Canada.

Well fuck you buddy.
I don't regret practicing kissing with my sister one bit.

But they broke up two years later when George caught Meg fucking one of his co-workers at a Christmas party.

>that one artist that is OBSESSED over this cartoon.
>at first draws the characters a lot.
>eventually find out she draws fetish art too
>goes to her tumblr and sees it

Boy, what a rude awakening.

>that one artist
do tell

We still don't know who the father of Toph's second daughter was

and she certainly seemed to have naturally darker skin than both her sister and mother, I wonder where she got that from

bonka-chan.deviantart.com/

I will forever love her stuff but BOY what a shock to the system when I found out her fetish account.

tubbertons.tumblr.com/

>my brother and all of my friends are dead
>Zuko was still alive
>they literally weren't even friends in the end

what an awful fetish.

>this artists is a professional who was once a storyboarder at dreamworks

anyone can do it i guess?

with all those pairing, I am not sure is this a good thing or a bad thing.

>tried to kill her and her sister
Wow, no.

Good taste.

Either one with Kim is fine by me too

How long until he finds a way to fuck her?

Am i the only one who thought his boss was his dad?.

>that filename

>giving a shit about obvious gadget-created filenames

WHAT THE FUCK

it looks like Yu was doing a female ass then fund out it was suppose to be Peter's one.

Tony belongs with MJ

>tubbertons.tumblr.com/

You're probably messing around but I actually want to see them together, it'd work.

They stopped being friends after the fallout from their affair.

Well, that's a new fetish.

I wonder if she's sublimating being gay.

What's a little attempted murder among friends?

Yeah, right, if MJ couldn't deal with the shit Peter went through she certainly ain't dealing with the shit Tony would pull.

Well she could put up with literally everything about Peter and it took a deal with the devil for her to be unable to.

Not right now, of course, but throw in a bit of redemption and it'll be fine.

Beast was going to lock Belle's dad into a dungeon till he died just for seeking shelter from the storm, after all, too

Tony is rich, successful and has a big dick. peter is a a tiny dick poor boy that cares more about his million year old aunt living that his own children.

>Beast was going to lock Belle's dad into a dungeon till he died just for seeking shelter from the storm, after all, too
I seriously doubt the Beast was going to keep him on bread and water for the rest of his life.

Probably would have thrown him out after a week or two.

>Hans must be unthinkable as a romantic lead so I'll just headcanon away the problematic shit other dreamy Disney princes pulled that was completely glossed over

Right, and Hans didn't really cause Anna's accident or condition, all he did was lock the door on her

>everything bad ever done is entirely equal

at least my husbando isn't an attempted murderer

She's also got a giant fetish

Drank myself to sleep last night out of self-hatred.

Woke up to find this. Thanks Sup Forums, you always put a smile on my face

I want to see a pic of her IRL. Let's me know if saying I wanna fuck that is a good idea

Well, but Beast held Maurice in captivity in the dank dungeon despite him having developed a really nasty cough and needing medical attention. Belle even states it out loud - "please, he could die", and Beast doesn't give a shit, stating that Maurice is his prisoner and won't be released.

So Beast locked Belle's father, the only family member she has in the world, in a dungeon out of spite, just for seeking shelter from the storm and the wolves that attacked him, despite knowing very well the captivity was in the process of killing him and would very likely result in his death if continued.

But as soon as he saves Belle from the wolves and acts nice and silly and gives her some books and says "I love her", this is all completely forgotten and he's now ideal husband material, because love changed him tralala.

So yes, I do think it's somewhat similar to Hans locking Anna in a room despite knowing she's in the process of dying of something he didn't cause (Elsa's curse). Worse, even, since Maurice was just fine before Beast locked him in a dank dungeon with no dry clothes which likely resulted in the possibly life-threatening illness, while Anna was already dying from Elsa's curse when she reached Hans and there was nothing to be done. Sure Hans was an asshole to her about it, but Beast was also an asshole, first locking an innocent man into a dungeon for the rest of his life just for politely seeking shelter from the wolves and the elements and then being rude to Belle and not letting them say goodbye etc.

It's a question of perspective and how it's presented in the narrative. Essentially, it's all up to whether or not Disney wants the asshole in question to be love interest material or not. IF they decide to redeem Hans instead of keeping him as a comedic loser villain, an attempted murder of a family member via neglect isn't going to stop them.

If Disney redeems Prince Hans, they will likely pair him with Queen Elsa to keep hum around. Plus, he's gotta learn how to love from someone & Elsa's gonna be the star in future installments.

RED RACER+FLASHLIGHT 4EVER

>having an OTP that literally makes no sense

kill you are self

Jasper is kill

Jinko, though George and Meg from Paperman are a great choice too,

Peter has one of the best asses in Marvel.