I am a decorated Soldier with 2 Medals of Honor...

I am a decorated Soldier with 2 Medals of Honor, I will not be voting for Trump because he mocked veterans who have been captured, such as myself.

inb4
>sTOLEN vaLOR!!!

grow a pair punk, I'm man enough to vote for Hillary, are you?

Oh

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you fucking shill? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Trump university, and I’ve been involved in numerous deals, and I have over 1237 confirmed delegates. I am trained in wall building and I’m the top candidate in the entire US presidential race. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will stump you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with shilling for Hillary over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of russian hackers and your Emails are being traced right now so you better prepare for the indictment, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking stumped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stump you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in anti-CTR combat, but I have access to the entire Sup Forums shitposting army and I will use it to its full extent to kick your miserable ass on the other side of the wall, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” shilling was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking stumped, shill.

wtf
im now a #Hillbilly4Hillary

Remember to sage and report CTR threads.

>2 medals of honor

Sure thing

reported Drumpf shill

sage gay and fake

hahhahahahahahaha

wtf I hate Trump now!

My fucking sides

>Military
>Voting for Hillary

Active duty here, that would be like a pig voting for the butcher. You're full of shit.

Wow. The paid Democratic shills are attacking Sup Forums hard lately. Lol you faggots are ridiculous.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Fucking Shill.

Provide pic of said medals of honor + timestamp or GTFO faggot

>two medals of honor

This hasn't happened in nearly a hundred years. Fuck off.

>2 medals of honor, achieved by no one in the military ever

good thread, OP

welp we did it. shills btfo forever. this will end up being the copy pasta of the month

> 2 medals of honor
that hasn't happened in almost a century you little shit

As a Naval VETERAN who has earned FOUR Medal of Honors and EIGHTEEN Purple Hearts, I could not agree more. I AM MAN ENOUGH TO VOTE FOR HILLARY.

fug u cunt, I love my mammy.

You're neither a man nor a veteran, you're a shilling cunt and should die sooner than later.

Hey I saw you on CNN earlier! Thanks for Correcting my Record™!

>Navy
More like Gayvy

As a Navy member with over 600 confirmed purple medals of kill, I will also not vote for trump.

I am a decorated chef at wendy's making 140k a year, I will not be voting for Clinton because she mocked chefs who have been promoted to executive chef, such as myself.

inb4
>sTOLEN vaLOR!!!

grow a pair punk, I'm man enough to vote for Trump, are you?

Top laff

Fake and gay.
I, an actual combat veteran will be voting for trump and not for the treasonous cunt Hillary whose medical conditions make her unelectable as a president along with her sociopathic psychotic behavior

FUCK TRAITOR VETS
TRUMP 2016
MAGA

>Was captured
by who, the cia?

Saged

as a super elite assassin who's kill several world leaders by the authority of the united states I will also not be voting for trump

SHILL THREAD

SAGED

Cry more you welfare queen

No he mocked that asshole McCain who sent people to die and get injured in pointless wars and probably would have started more if he'd bee n allowed. I hope he dies publicly and I'll have a party when he does.

The last soldier to receive 2 medals of honor got them for WWI 98 years ago.

You're in really good shape, what does that make you? 116? 117?

Every single double medal of honor recipient is DEAD.

God I hope you are just a troll and not a shrill, because if you weren't pretending to be retarded I would have to go hunt you down and murder you for being a little spineless shit, a cancer on our great society.

post a timestamp with your medals of honor faggot

most of those are awarded posthumously to people who jumped on grenades to save comrades

Btfo forever

see