Lois Lane gains superpowers and fights crime as Superwoman

>Lois Lane gains superpowers and fights crime as Superwoman.

Hey, that's pretty cool, it could be an interesti-

>While suffering from cancer.

Fuck. Literally FemThor.

WHOR DONE RIGHT you mean.

Superman did it first.

Wait, Captain mar-vell did it first.

>has super powers
>somehow also has cancer
I never got this
I get that it's a way for comics to make people with cancer to feel better about dying in excruciating pain, but man is that a stupid sentiment
"Even with all the world's money, super intellect, and super powers ever, nobody can ever cure cancer, enjoy"

How does cancer still exist in the DC verse? I thought they were advanced because of all the super scientists.

t. Marveldrone

Since when does Lois have cancer? Is it the powers making her sick

Almost feels like trivialising cancer

What about Super cancer?

Thats actually a pretty cool-looking costume.

Go away T'challa.
Looks like. Her powers are killing her or whatever, forgot what they said in article.

>Superman gets melanoma

Yes and no.

OP is half wrong. It isn't cancer specifically, but her superpowers are slowly killing her.

Which lois lane is this?

[Unsolicited Opinions on Israel???]

That's been done too, but I feel that it's less stupid.

New 52. Lana Lang got powers, too.

Nu52

>New 52. Lana Lang got powers, too.

Jimenez is actually a good writer who doesn't write in a hamfisted way so it'll be Thor done right.

Ha. Copying everything, are we.
I wonder will Lana be antagonist/foil/whatever to Lois. Or maybe she'll be only "I have powers but I want normal life!".

...And the guy who did Southern Bastards also did FemThor

Did she? I thought she got the knowledge of Superman, Lois got the powers.

So it's the one who sold out Superman?
>good riddance

Quite possibly, guess we'll have to wait to see will she juggle trucks or not. And Kryptonian genome so she's able to active talking crystals.
It was all part of the PLAN.

I liked when she became insect queen

Lana > Lois desu

Aaron is hit and miss(don't missunderstand, when it write a good story is very damm good, but when it write a bad story is horrible)

>New 52 Lois Lane is dying

And he's not good with capes in general.

Jimenez has done capes before and was good. He wrote a very underrated Wonder Woman run.

See: his first storyarc on Thor VS his second storyarc on Thor

she has the powers of nu52 superman, they are unstable and can cause her to go up like a nuke.

Why are the Superman powers killing Lois Lane but not Kenan Kong?

>nobody can ever cure cancer

MU Asgardians can.

Is this New 52 Lois? Because if it is, doesn't that mean she may not be the real Lois since the New 52 is the same world, just modified and New 52 Superman wasn't really Superman and my head hurts.

Cause he got the Chinese bootleg version of Superman's powers.

Norman Osborne and Wakanda cured cancer. Theoretically, Sauron, Beast, Richards, Pym, Doom and a bunch more should be able to also.

My guess is it's gonna relate to that Chinese lady doing all the super science leading up to the death of Superman that just happened.

Kenan is more than likely the experiment we were introduced to some time ago. Bio-engineered to replicate Superman.

>Jimenez and Lupa art
>Lana, Steel and Natasha Irons are part of the supporting cast
Am I not supposed to be hyped for this now?

Which is equally bullshit for a different reason
>I'm dying, being a superhero is killing me because it gets rid of all the cancer medicine
>But despite the fact that I have to be a superhero and I'd be a far more effective superhero if I wasn't crippled with pain and weak bones, I'm just going to try out this "having cancer" thing, just to see if I can beat it the good old fashioned way
>you know, by wasting tens of thousands of dollars on chemo medicine that could be used by others who don't have mythical magical connections to instant cures

What a cutie

Why is superwoman so cute?

I don't understand anything that's happening. What happened to Superman? Why is the pre-retcon Superman back? What gave Lois powers? Are there two Lanas now too?

>muh names
yeah, you are a blind label obsessed idiot.

>muh premise
yeah, you are a blind label obsessed idiot.

Looks like a generic Lupa drawing of a woman

>permanent

>What happened to Superman?
Died because Kryptonite poisoning, Savage's meteor, fight with Rao and shit.
>Why is the pre-retcon Superman back?
Story-wise, Convergence. Meta-wise, people whined.
>What gave Lois powers?
Superman discharged when he died and one energy beam hit Lois, other hit Lana.
Are there two Lanas now too?
Nope.

Superman has generic face too, that's their thing

Do you know how ironic your complaint is?

All of that advance tech and high leveled spells in the MU and DCU, and yet no one can grow/clone limbs and organs, create cybernitics that are greater that MGSR, and just use magic to heal or restore.

Zantanna can out magic a super power demon, but can't heal a gun shot. Tony can make a suit to stand up to Thor but can't cure cancer. Also why do Cyborg look so incomplete, hell even a robot like 16 looked like a normal human with all the tech built in him.

Didn't we just do that with Superman? Or I guess that's supposed to be why it's happening with her.

its the same thing killing her apparently

Didn't Superbro have cancer before he died?