Why don't Poltards man up and tell 'numales' and 'cucks' their opinions?

If all liberals are 'betas', why don't you 'man up', quit being anonymous on the internet, and tell those 'cucks' what you think to their faces? If you are so 'redpilled', why are you afraid of leftists hearing your opinions? Is it because deep down, you're truly a coward?

Seriously, if you are all so enlightened, why don't you stand behind your words? I think it's because most of you are trolls who don't even really believe your own racist bullshit.

Most of you profess to be nationalists, a class of people who are a group hellbent on committing atrocities in the name of economic protectionism - and yet you're afraid to speak out loud because you know your hateful opinions will be met with harsh consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iW4Hud3DrJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Say That To My Face fgt Not Online and See What Happens)

>HURR DURR UR ALL COWARDS
>WE'RE BRAVER THAN YOU BECAUSE OUR OPINIONS DON'T COST US OUR JOBS.

Fuck off, you maple sucking cunt.

these "cucks" dont exist outside the internet for me

living in rural Ohio everyone i know is white conservative trump supportrer

youtu.be/iW4Hud3DrJ0

I do

Because I'm not a cuck who tries to tell others how to think.

Why can't you get a job with a conservative business? Are you unskilled?

I was about to contest your points like a rational picture, but then I saw the Canadian flag and I realized I was about to be taken on a ruse cruise. Get bent, leaf.

But I will do you a favor: why don't we say this shit in real life? Because they outnumber us, and they're perfectly happy to try and ruin our lives if we voice our opinions openly. If you lived in Prussia in the 1820's, you'd be pretty nervous about voicing liberal principles openly. Nobody's going to try and destroy your career for saying "Black Lives Matter!", but people will try and destroy our careers if we say "I disagree with the stated aims of the Black Lives Matter movement and think their methods are causing more harm than good".

but I gave up after the Brussels attacks. That day I realised our biggest problem isn't muslims but idiotic cucks who just won't get it. It's all so fucking tiring and useless

Its not our fault you live in a Leftist shithole user.

Can't exactly face opposition when they've all left cause you've fucked up the place.

actually unfriended a cuck when i learned he was a cuck. Told me he would hire women over men for engineering/drafting positions cuz they are teh opressed.

unloaded the redpill and left. Stopped short of saying his future wife will divorce his pussy beta ass.

I don't voice redpill opinions at university or work because I'm well aware that there are sick individuals who would try to ruin my life if I did.

I work in a university with a massive left wing influence.

My job is a highly skilled and pays pretty well, desu fampai. However, any slight offence of the Students' delicate sensibilities lands me a complaint and a trip to HR. If it's anything race related, it's instant dismissal.

>Implying most places aren't like this, anyway.

>tfw dont hide my power level anymore and slag off blacks and syrians all the time
said today that while i dont condone slavery it made america what it is now economically and gave those blacks a better life (generations later) than they would have in africa
the tears were lovely

There is no point in trying to Red Pill someone who doesn't want to be Red Pilled
They will just stop listening. They don't want to be wrong so they will refuse to be wrong.
If you argue with someone and they agree, they will forget about it 10 minutes later.
If you argue with someone and they disagree, you risk creating an enemy for life.
If you want to be active in politics, talk about it in the correct forums.

God, I miss when colleges and universities gave out tenure. Tenured professors tend to be pretty based if they have a decent head on their shoulders.

Shills must be getting bored.

>Seriously, if you are so great, why then have I constructed this strawman about your beliefs? Checkmate.
>HURR WHY DON'T YOU JUST POST YOUR IDENTITY OR SOMETHING

I do

>I gave up after something happened that strengthened my Argument

What makes you think I don't? Someone called me a racist for criticizing BLM the other day, and I told them that if being skeptical is considered racist these days, I'd wear the title with pride.

>I gave up after my point was proven
Spineless.

I do. Everyday. Like I care what people think.

>give us your names and sign in to stuff so we can censor you please

ahahahhaha

>americans during the '40s
>numales
U wot m8? They had a scrotum back then

Actually I do. I'm losing a lot of liberal friends.

>mfw

>that pic

apples, oranges, watermelons, yellow pears and blueberry.

Has "man up" ever not been used in a Talmudically nakedly one-sided way?

Already do senpai.

Self censorship only helps the elites

What?

All of you don't tell the liberals your opinions?

I tell women and numales my opinions alike, I tell mexicans and blacks my opinion, I mean, who fuckin cares?

But then again, I am 1/4 sicilian and I have le curly sideburns, so I have a niggerpass

Meant to post this one

Tenured professors at my university don't give a shithole about actual teaching and instead focus on their goddamned research. It might just be a phenomenon with the engineering college tho.

But I do. My acquaintances run the gamut from vegan numales to right-wing nationalists, and we often engage in discussions about political issues. Why would we not?

Tenure gave us Kevin MacDonald.

Guy keeps his head down writing papers about evolutionary pscyh as it applies to animals, then the second he gets tenure he drops a three book trilogy on the Jews and starts up the Occidental Observer.

No shit stupid. His point was proven, and people still refused to believe. That's why he gave up.

we tried but they won't listen , we don't give a fuck about them anymore.