A de-evolution ray that turns all humans into apes

>a de-evolution ray that turns all humans into apes

1. Gorilla Grodd should know that's not how evolution works

2. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS EVEN SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorillas_in_comics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be more like a re-evolution ray.

Shouldn't Superman have turned into whatever Kryptonians descended from?

No that'd be stupid.

How the hell did it work on Supes?

>getting mad at DC for forcing gorillas into a story

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorillas_in_comics

GIDF pls go

It's obviously a gorillafier ray

Humans are descended from Gorillas as much as Kryptonians are

It would have been funny if instead of a gorilla Superman turned into some oyster/bird thing, surprising Grodd.

At least it's not about people being turned into LION MEN, in a MEGAMAN cartoon of all things.

I've never even considered this

I like that Luthor just shoots Grodd in the face over how retarded this plan was.

>making Batman a gorilla
>somehow this is a victory

Kryptonian gorillas?

"de-evolution ray" sounds more professional than "gorilla ray", even if it's not 100% accurate.

I don't know.
Gorillalizer sounds pretty good

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS EVEN SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH?
Monkey dick.

Gorilla-inator is probably the most professional sounding device it could be

>all the strength of an animal but with all of the intelligence of a human

I don't understand how this is supposed to be an evil plan. Aren't you just making it easier for them to defeat you?

Sounds like a Ratchet and Clank weapon.

Doof dont you have a potted plant to lose to

Giving Superman the strength of a gorilla is a huge nerf

then why doesn't Grodd know what he's built

He's still got his Kryptonian blood DNA if it "technically" de-evolves you.

He does, but he doesn't to admit that gorilla boy harem is his fantasy

Wouldn't a plant be more likely?

But he's a gorilla with Superman's powers. How is that not an across the board upgrade?

Why would it be? He's covered in fur, that'd make absorbing sun radiation harder.

Are you saying that Superman should be naked for maximum power levels?

A gorilla with heat vision!

Tiny penis.

You know unless krypton had Gorrillas

It's power source was SOULS
so I'm pretty sure that counts as magic

You do realize that all of superman's cells store solar energy, right?
Like, he isn't only empowered by sunbathing nude in the sun, his hair and his toenails would be able to absorb solar radiation too

I'm actually really angry because this is just what people keep on perpetuating

Titano wasn't kryptonian

Beppo was a monkey from krypton though

It's just a name, it doesn't have to be exactly descriptive.
Like how Superman's heat vision is an attack, not the power to see heat.

Wasn't he reassigned

I like this theory

>2. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS EVEN SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH?
It is a common plan for villains (especially non humans) to turn everyone, including heroes, into their kind. Sometimes it makes the heroes easier to control or beat other times they want to get rid of humans while makong more of what tbeh are.

Ah that explains it then

Simple. Consider how all of our technology was designed for the human body, and not the gorilla body.

Pretty historic Kyptonians were Bizarros.

I mean if this were a campier cartoon or comic fine but for this version of Gorilla Grodd it makes no sense. He has nothing to gain.

All I remember is that Gorilla Grodd had the most shit-eating grin on his face when Luthor figured it out.

How is that an upgrade?
A gorilla with superman's powers and his intelligence is just Superman, albiet in a gorilla's body

So he'll somewhat inconvenience humanity for a few years? And then what? Corner the market on products designed for gorillas? Did he have a whole warehouse of gorilla TV remotes and skateboards just waiting in a warehouse somewhere? That sounds like something Doofenshmirtz would come up with.

>a warehouse waiting in a warehouse
I fucked up.

Pretty sure Kryptonians are just alien apes.

Then what, say his gorilla Ray worked then what? He now has an entire population of people who have the bodies of apes. Was there any long term goal or duck backup plan because his plan comes if as shortsighted as fuck

Hold up what?

Would you a gorilla Diana?

Would you a loli gorilla Diana?

Intelli-ape's mom was a dump truck?

Well the secret society's main goal was just to get rich

No.

Yes.

if kryptonians look exactly like humans and they evolved naturally then it stands to reason that there would also be kryptonian apes.

Tamaraneans look like humans too, but they specifically evolved from big cats.

Since his hair and toenails are just dead cells would they be able to absorb solar radiation?

Why do you think Power Girl wears such a skimpy costume?

to make saddos buy her books

He's a dumb nigger, what do you expect?

No. In the DCU most alien species evolve to a humanoid form. The explanation for this is "this shit was made up in the 50's so fuck you".

It's typically implied or stated that on an internal and genetic level they're extremely disparate. But some writers are stupid or forget that.

I wish we could get a Byrne-tier autist in comics again to establish all the history and culture of Krypton once and for all. Well, maybe not quite Byrne-tier, but you know what I mean.

Wouldn't Gorilla Superman be infinitely stronger than regular human Superman, considering that Superman's power is human multiplied by a couple million. Considering with his new base power as a gorilla would be the equivalent of ten Brock Lesnars (Brock being the strongest human to ever walk Earth), he would be just unstoppable. Plus because magic only works on those who believe in it, gorillas are immune because they, like any other animal besides humans, have the inability to perceive dangers that are not actually present. Thus magic would be ineffective against him, ultimately making SuperGorilla an unstoppable monstrosity.

Way to lose that cool kid

You just reminded me of all those amazing /fit/ threads where people talk about how successfully humans can fight animals

What? Superman's power is super strength, not "human strength multiplied". His actual physical musculature has no bearing on his strength because it comes from his solar power.

they should make an animated movie about this happening to the dc comics characters and with a large emphasis on the females and non super powered females.

people being evolved from gorillas in this universe would explain why the template for every male in this show is "4 foot wide pecs"

>where people talk about how successfully humans can fight animals
what we lack are videos of /fit/lings attempting it and the people at their funerals

You should masturbate twice before posting on Sup Forums. Maybe 3 times.

Before each post in your case.