What's your alignment Sup Forums?

What's your alignment Sup Forums?

Lawful Evil

Chaotic good is the only reasonable alignment

Chaotic neutral

OP's alignment is Chaotic Faggot

Chaotic good, I guess. Got a pretty unwavering sense of good vs. evil, I guess. But that doesn't mean I'm beholden to the inane bullshit society demands on our behavior otherwise.

Neutral good and Chaotic good are both good

Neutral

None of these.

What are you? Cthulu?

Neutral Good / True Neutral, like most people around here.

I'm not doctrinaire in my adherence to my moral code, but neither am I some sort of insurgent who passes time causing trouble for the establishment. Lawful is too rigid, chaotic is too edgy. I sometimes wonder if I'm neutral instead of good considering some of my more unpleasant proclivities, like my greed, my inability to sympathize with those who get themselves into bad situations, and my general distrust of the female sex. Your call.

Also ITT anyone who says chaotic anything is a raging autist.

Even /tg/ knowns perfectly well that the alignment chart breaks down when you try to apply it to anything with more complexity than a cartoon

lawful evil i think

True Neutral is the ultimate redpill.

Lawful neutral, at this point.

How do two lawful goods regard each other if they have conflicting points of view?

Chaotic good for certain. It's the only logical choice in such an illogical world

Chaotic good. If lawful good is just another shade of lawful evil in the long run, and a chaotic must exist to destroy it and preserve freedom when need be.

Nice

Neutral good. If Hillary wins, going to have to change that.

It exists for alignment-based abilities. It's not supposed to be a detailed moral analysis you hipster numale. I bet you complain about MBTI too.

I would assume it is the ultimate bluepill. You silently allow the status quo to remain, swaying mindlessly with each ebb and flow of power.

i want to say lawful neutral but i am more like chaotic neutral because of drugs

Churchill detected. Fug u fatty.

That's what I'm trying to say you rotten wankstain. But people keep trying to force it onto other contexts.

Somewhere between neutral and chaotic good.

Neutral doesn't mean doormat. Being swayed by external power is basically what 'lawful' entails.

True neutral pursues their own ends, without regard to external moral codes or power structures. They're only relevant as far as they help or hinder my own interests.

I played D&D among other pen and papers for about 10 years. and there is one rule that always proves itself right: nothing good will come out of a debatte about alignments

Sup Forums is chaotic good though

(((()))))

Lawful Evil.

NG, my fine fellow.

so Sup Forums is full of jews

Neutral Evil master race, checking in

Lawful neutral leaning toward lawful good.

Your response seems NG to me.

Chaotic neutral

>I played D&D among other pen and papers for about 10 years. and there is one rule that always proves itself right: nothing good will come out of a debatte about alignments

Because the people who play D&D don't like to think but pretend they do.

Lawful good I'm the ultimate normie cuck