Name a better Cartoon by Cartoon Network at the moment

Name a better Cartoon by Cartoon Network at the moment

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess again tumblr!

They're both terrible.
This is literally the only good show on CN right now.

>best show
>unfunny show with an annoying dickhead I'm supposed to care about
I bet you only watch it for his mom

>Forced Drama: The Show
Also, use the catalog.

These all fucking suck you morons. Stop trying to justify the fact you like shit by lieing to yourself by saying it's not shit.

>an annoying dickhead
You're being kind of hard on Richard, aren't you

No, I watch it for Darwin

Steven Universe was socially engendered to get unatractive, awkward, overly sensitive types in as a demographic. They can relate to all the butt ugly characters being butthurt all over each other's butts. By habitually watching this trillby hat wearing elitist chuds will slowly adopt ugly waifu and from there they will lower their standards and date ugly, whiney people, just like the fucks the idolise.
I don't know where I'm going with this but wake up sheeple!!!

>implying this isn't the greatest scene in modern animation history

I don't know why, I think I'm just overly sensitive to this particular issue because I have it with a few cartoons but I hate the colour palette. It's too many pastels and earth tones, pacifying colours, as if it's designed to make you less interesting. Granted SU is not nearly as bad for this spectrographic reprogramming as rugshits was. I swear my generation lost over half its free thinkers to that intellectual holocaust. Fuck rugrats, if you get your kids to watch this your a terrible person let alone parent.

There are currently no good cartoons on Cartoon Network.

But there's going to be in a few months.

Cartoon network started to suck ass when they decided film was a viable format to broadcast on CARTOON network and they have slowly gone downhill.

Uncle Grandpa is the most brilliant CN show since Chowder

Dude you don't like Transformers (Michael Bay)? Monster House? What a pleb.

I couldn't give a toss much about any transformers. I haven't watched Monster House, sounds like a cut and past big house overpopulated and full of wacky show with a Halloween spin to it. I'm pretty sick of that format, can't people think of a better setting then a full house for a large variety of characters?

>sounds like a cut and past big house overpopulated and full of wacky show
That's fucking wrong though.

Okay then I'll give it a shot. I admit I was judging a book by it's cover, so to SPEAK.

That capitalisation was autocorrect. I'm not being cryptic.

No malice, it's no spoiler. The whole thing is the house is alive and is eating people. For a PG movie it's pretty grim, kind of like a "kids" movie in the 80's even aesthetically.

No, Monster House is an old-ass CGI film about a mansion that is literally a monster. CN likes to play it a lot.

>exhuming and doing a frankenstein-tier "It's aliveeeee!!" resurrection of a show that should stay dead
They've already ruined the PPG and Teen Titans, please, somebody make them stop.

Is that supposed to be a good thing!?

I wouldn't worry about Jack being MA that much.
I mean we are getting Gendy, original(alive) VA's plus didn't Samurai Jack ended on "Jump good" and faded to nothing? I think bringing it back to end it properly is hardly as bad as nuPPG and TTGo which was just made to sell toys.

Well damnit now I gotta check it out, sounds cool as hell.

If Gendy is really on board, I'll give it a chance.

Gumball fans and Clarence fans, pls kill yourselves. Both of your shows have annoying and disgusting protagonists. Everything on CN right now is equally shit. No point saying one pile of shit is better than the other.

Yeah man
youtube.com/watch?v=FT6yhhfiUh8

But the plot has beenplanned for like a decade and it's the head creator heading it I thought? I'm pretty sure when it was announced they said it was the final season and they're finishing it because it needed doing.

If this had a better artstyle it would be the best.

Adult Swim =/= CN

what shows do you like then?

The Amazing World of Gumball.
Clarence.
Whew, that was easy.

Yes they are, you going to say FX isn't Fox? Buena Vista isn't Disney? Stop fucking lying to yourself and others.