Is he a sociopath?

Is he a sociopath?

No, just a stupid cartoon character from a toilet humor animated sitcom.

goofyness is not allowed anymore here? even if this is shitty? everything should be correct and clean?

>frequently puts his family and friends lives in danger but never cares
>does whatever he wants on impulse, hurting whoever might be in his way but never cares

Yeah sure

> I apply real world consequences and morality to cartoons
spotted the autist

>I don't
Spotted the double autist

is this youcuz you know monitoring a thread for (you)s is incredibly autistic, you autist

Cartoons exist to depict that which is socially impermissible and/or physically impossible. If you can't understand that go cry to your gender studies class about how fiction has mean things happen in it and how brave sisters need to rise up to ban that

No, it's actually possible for your opinion to be the minority.

Not all

>"look mom i changed the ip address again"

okay

Yes, cartoons frequently involve slapstick, misbehavior without consequences (see also: situation comedy), and have been so since their inception roughly a century ago.

How have you existed this long without understanding this?

>Not all
That's not a refutation.

I genuinely did not post whether or not you believe this. But you seem pretty desperate to think you hold the majority point of view despite being told otherwise.

you know this reasoning is like a barrier to imagination and a non-sense anyway, it's actually very close to totalitarism.

Careful, she'll tell you you're me.

not going to make a genuine argument against ad hominem and broad sweeping statements you retard, nothing there worth talking about

> OMG MEAN THINGS IN FICTION ARE LITERALLY RAPE IN THE REAL WORLD AND THERE'S NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT RAPE

Are you implying I'm ?
I'm not.

Why you have difficulties to accept some people have not the same opinions than you?
also the cartoons are FICTIONS! concerning fictions you have not the obligations to put everytimes real morality, making something different from the reality is literally the interest of fictions, even if the result is shit.

you're not the morality police for fictional things
neck yourself

The whole point of the thread is the question of is Peter a sociopath you fucking faggot

user never made any moral judgments on Peters morality he simply pointed out indicaters of sociopathy

>implying

Peter being a sociopath has nothing to do with morals

>"in this thread user samefags and changes his ip"

Well the answer is simple, is not a sociopathic character, just a retarded cartoon who make random things, you are actually trying to putting real mental disorder on an irrealistic show where everyones is a fucking asshole anyway, that's part of the humor even if you dislike that.

Moar.
I have never seen someone so anally obliterated in a thread before.
MOAR.

>is Peter a sociopath
you mean people who torture animals as children and then can only pretend to have emotions whether or not they graduate to physical cruelty to humans

Keep using words you don't understand, though, you'll be a lot of fun

all the thread's posts are by me including yours

No, because he apologizes and means it which shows that he does feel bad about hurting others and not that only his feelings are valid. He's just an inconsiderate impulsive idiot.

It doesn't matter anyways, in the MacFarlaneverse, all of the shows are just shows and all of the characters are just actors.

>all of the shows are just shows and all of the characters are just actors
I thought that was just an episode of the Cleveland Show

I'm a sociopath, please don't make such generalizations.

He is the ultimate Gary Stu/Male Power fantasy.

Many accuse comic book heroes to be "male power fantasies" but in reality characters like Peter fit that definition much better. Heroes have to do the right thing and are constantly tested and forced to deal with many difficulties. Characters like Peter on the other side, do whatever they want without any consequences.
He is fat and ugly yet he has a "hot" wife who never leaves him, he treats his friends like garbage yet they all love him unconditionally.

It is very telling that some Gary Stu characters from webcomics (Like Ethan from CAD or Rayne from Least I could do) seem clearly inspired by Peter.

Funny how he started as a negative stereotype of everything the creators of the series were against and ironically he ended becoming their wish fullfillment fantasy of living a irresponsible life with no consequences.

Only good post in this thread.

I almost want to save this. Almost.

Damn really makes you think

Samefag? I mean makes several good points. But...
samefag?

He doesn't even apologize anymore, modern Family Guy is just edgy for the sake of being edgy, it's no longer a matter of "Peter makes a poor decision with his heart in the right place and apologizes for going overboard later" like in the early seasons, now it's just "Peter or whoever does something abominable without emotion" and it's played for laughs.

Wasn't there a sort of recent one where Peter shoots Quagmire and they have an actual (episode long) falling out over it? Like Quagmire kinds of breaks the fourth wall like with the Brian speech and yells at Peter about how's he constantly doing zany violent things without a second thought?

Family Guy did a bit where the family reply to texts and smoke during a cutaway and American Dad have done many faux-fourth wall breaking jokes that reveal AD to be a production.