Western women are going to have to suffer the consequences of their existences, Sup Forums...

Western women are going to have to suffer the consequences of their existences, Sup Forums. They are going to have to suffer for their feminism, hedonism, promiscuity - their degeneracy.

You are going to have to accept this Sup Forums. Nobody will "MAN UP" and save them. No guys will do that. Western women need to suffer for what they've done, and life itself will do a fine job of punishing them.

t. Angry leaf virgin

How exactly will they suffer?

The beta cuck numales will be killed at the end of the sword claiming "I don't believe in violence" before they're run through. The females will procreate with their conquerors. It's been happening throughout history, women naturally want their eggs to be fertilized by the most dominant successful males. The best way to do that is to instigate a fight and fuck the winner.

A woman will fuck her conqueror on the corpses of her father, brothers, husband, etc. It's only the males who lose here. The women survive and have their genes carried on because they're willing to fuck the murderer of their brethren, and they're willing to do so because their ancestor grandmothers were willing to do so, and all the women who were not willing simply didn't procreate at all and so their "I will not fuck the dominant male to pass on my genes" genes ended with them.

What Western men are failing to understand is that they are the sole losers in the war women have crippled the West into, and any case is a win for the women, because no matter what they wind up able to pass on their genes.

The entire movement is run by the American Jewish ruling class.

Why did I know that would be the first reply to come in?

Go kill yourself you little nigger monkey, it's quite obvious how degenerate western women are. Calling me a virgin just because you're a salty nigger monkey on Sup Forums living in a shithole 3rd would country that is afrad of criticizing women won't change anything.

Sup Forums goes on and on and on about how no "real men" exist anymore, how lonely and depressed and oppressed western women are, and of course, like all other entities and people, Sup Forums refuses to accept that maybe women are so lonely and downtrodden because they simply don't have what it takes to attract a good man of high caliber. Sure, they can get fucked by Chad, but can they attract an actual decent man that is truly high status in many ways? It seems not.

Women reverting to their lesser base instincts is hardly a victory for them, considering how they talk about how bad they have it both when they embrace their nature and when their nature is chained up by men. Women are perpetually unsatisfied.

>beta revenge fantasies

Cute blog, how do I subscribe?

looooooool leafy got btfo by a fucking monkey

commit kys leafshitter

>Western women are going to have to suffer the consequences of their existences
oh hey waddup isis

It's happening as we speak, little dudebro.

No I didn't. Some nigger monkey reverted to thinking about sex and trying to use that as a failed insult since that's all his inferior autistic retard monkey brain could come up with in the first place.

t. Armchair Evolutionary Psychologist

Triggered.

Just get a prostitute you'll see sex isn't a big deal Jesus Christ.

I do agree op. All this left bullshit can only hold so long before it implodes. I honestly love seeing the left starting to tear itself apart lately.

Stop dating trash. Stop talking to them, stop giving them the time of day.

And yet, rather than news articles, videos, or anything of substance to discuss, you pontificate a wall of text. So again, nice blog

>Women reverting to their lesser base instincts is hardly a victory for them
>reverting

What are you talking about? Reversion implies this is not how we function right now as-is. This isn't lesser base instinct, this is the instinct right now of a fully evolved modern homo sapien female.

This is the Internet, little dudebro. It's my thread and I can put as much or as little text in it as I want to. You can always stop being an autistic petty little child and leave if it bothers you so much. Some food for thought little dudebro.

I know this is Sup Forums, so losers start mentioning sex everytime a woman is criticized. I feel like I'm talking with autistic retarded little 5 year olds when I have to point out that I have had sex before. It's like you people are trying to be "XTREEEEEEEME E-BULLIES RAAAWR" and you can't come up with any good insults that are original and effective.

Reversion in the sense that an entire culture and way of life is based around women reverting to their base instincts. Otherwise, they are still expected in a very thin veneer to hide their nature as all other people are.

>Reversion in the sense that an entire culture and way of life is based around women reverting to their base instincts.

That's circular. You just said "Reversion in the sense that reversion," and then you again referenced base instincts.

Wrong. Failures don't pass on wisdom.

Settle down faggot you'll get laid one day.

No I didn't, retard. Read what I said again, read the words and read what I actually said instead of what you accuse me of saying.

You're obviously a woman, since sex is all you can talk about in this thread.

>No I didn't, retard.

Yes, you did, and just saying, "Nuh-uh!" and then adding an insult doesn't make you seem like you're capable of any kind of intellectual discourse.

You are an autistic little retard with piss poor reading comprehension. You're not an intellectual.

What I meant, retard, was that women are still expected in a very thin sense to be moral, to be upright, to not be immoral apes that do whatever they want because feelings and because instincts. Men are expected to be that way too, on a much higher level.

Women complain when they can't be wild and free that they are chained up - and when they are wild and free, they complain that they are being degraded and want a "real man" to come save them. They are never satisfied. Yes, their base instinct is to be immoral whores, but they do have an element of morality to them, even though it's basically a pity party.

>What I meant
Then say what you mean the first time.

>women are still expected in a very thin sense to be moral
There's nothing immoral in wanting your eggs fertilized by the maximally suited for survival male. It's developed over a quarter million years of human progression. You seem to just want to call women whores and whine about their behaviour without actually thinking about their behaviour. You think that female behaviour will somehow punish the female when it's developed over millennia to ensure that the female will come out on top no matter what.

And once again, just adding insults ironically makes you look like the stupid one since you can't express yourself like an adult.

>Then say what you mean the first time.

I did, you're just a piss poor autistic retard with terrible reading comprehension.

>There's nothing immoral in wanting your eggs fertilized by the maximally suited for survival male. It's developed over a quarter million years of human progression. You seem to just want to call women whores and whine about their behaviour without actually thinking about their behaviour. You think that female behaviour will somehow punish the female when it's developed over millennia to ensure that the female will come out on top no matter what.
>And once again, just adding insults ironically makes you look like the stupid one since you can't express yourself like an adult.

Funny how you claim I can't say something is immoral yet you can call me stupid when your fedora tipping is not being well received in this thread.

Female behavior does punish the female, especially when men do not reward her for it. All I see on Sup Forums and the Internet is people whining about how men don't perform their roles anymore, and that women are suffering for it. That is what happens when one gender lopsidedly is degenerate for so long, and the other is tired of selflessly performing it's roles while the other doesn't perform theirs. Even in real life people are talking about this stuff.

I will await your next cringey, fedora tipping post of epic fedora proportions, M'Intellectual M'Sir.

You can fire as many insults and memes as you like, it's only attempted childish diversion from your failed argument that isn't going to work on anyone above the age of seventeen m8

>Female behavior does punish the female
And yet you haven't yet been able to state a way in which their behaviour is punishing to them.

>You can fire as many insults and memes as you like, it's only attempted childish diversion from your failed argument that isn't going to work on anyone above the age of seventeen m8

Shave your neckbeard and take off your fedora. You're not an intellectual and you sound like a cringey sociopath that is trying to be a tough e-bully because this thread huwt your wittwe feewings.

>And yet you haven't yet been able to state a way in which their behaviour is punishing to them.

I have, you're just a fat fedora tipping basement dwelling little manchild neckbeard virgin cringelord that thinks you're an intellectual on the Internet, and despite the fact that I handed your ass to you about 3 times now, you still reply back with your cheetos stained fingers because you can't accept that big fat important you is not right.

I accept your concession.

How sad, you seek out victories from the comfort of your mother's basement, trying to be an intellectual and yet you fail at that too. Trim your neckbeard before dinner, mommy will give you extra doritos this time. You can eat with your fedora at the dinner table too!!!!

people will live more and more disconnected from other people, a woman is a legal danger to every man and aside of sexual gratification, there is nothing you can need from a woman, also woman nowadays are not women anymore, dinosaurs are death like true women just deal with it and don't think more about them