Even if it is breached, it will take a number beyond reckoning, thousands, to storm the keep

>Even if it is breached, it will take a number beyond reckoning, thousands, to storm the keep.
>Tens of thousands.
>But, my lord, there is no such force.

Where did Saruman hide all those uruks from Wormtongue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLTGuFzbfZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r65hX22Fyuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the spawning pits under isengard

>Wormtongue
>is evil

Wow, top tier writing there...

>Alfrid Lickspittle
>is a weasley, brown-nosing twat

Bravo, Tolkien.

He as just humoring him, pretending not to know, he knows that Sauronman likes to show off

Why is he holding a wand is sauron teaching him magic too

Was he even in the book?

No

That's a candle you assbat

this, i get this is a meme thread but wormtongue and saruman we're probably convening in the tower for a couple of hours and the uruk-hai were just mustering in that time waiting for their orders, wormtongue just got there before they started mustering from the subterranean areas under isengard and never heard/saw them

kek

> Tens of thousands.
> But, my lord, there is no such force.
> Here's ten thousands
> But you said tens of thousands, as in several tens of thousands, aka plural you senila old cunt, and why can't you send out scout to check for flanks when you know the entire fucking army has ran away to some place? And why do you bring pikes to a siege? Are you gonna poke the walls do death?

Why wasn't Grima leading the troops? He clearly had the superior tactical know-how

If that's a candle, them where is the flame?

>Why did they bring pikes against the Horse nation?

Gee I dont know, maybe they assumed there would be cavalry. Which there was.

But they barely dented the cavalry charge

Gandalf used hax

Master asskisser at work

Not really, what the orcs / uruk-hai lacked was combat experience. They had never faced a cavarly charge coming from higher ground. They were terrified. Their morale broken, they started to run, other uruks seeing their brethren fleeing did the same. The fear spreads like wildfire and with such inexperienced troops it's no wonder it ended like that.
I would have loved to see the Uruks use all their advantages, like scouting ahead with the bats and use advanced formations. Why didn't they just take a shield battalion and deliver the bomb right away into the weak spot? Also, they could have just starved out the people, set a perimeter and have bats circle it day and night in case a surprise attack were mounted against them.

*DuDUuuDuuDuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM*

youtube.com/watch?v=LLTGuFzbfZo

>Even if the camps are built, it will take a number beyond reckoning, thousands of ovens, to burn all the corpses
>Tens of thousand
>But, my lord, there is no such manufacturing force
How does Raimi keep getting away with it?

Technically Raimi did 'write' one the scenes in this film.

>Sauronman

They used the pikes to push the ladders up.
Saruman also figured they might encounter cavalry, considering they were in Rohan.

MAY THA LAHD UYF THA BLACK LAND CAHM FAHTH

Saruman probably wanted the Ring as soon as possible to fight Sauron with, I don't know if he thought he had time for a siege

I think 10,000 Uruk would have starved to death before the 300 people in Helm's Deep. The defenders were in a secure position and they had all those baskets of apples we saw. How much food did the Uruk-hai bring?
I guess Saruman could have set up a supply line form Isengard to Helm's Deep but that seems pretty hard to do logistically.

The trees are strong my lord, their roots go deep.

How did he get all those piercings?

Do Orcs have a piercing parlour? was this guy like the edgy punk "rebel" of Isengard?

saruman extinguished it because wormtongue held it too close to the black powder.

so beautiful, so brave

daily reminder that there's a reason why he's known as hackson in the biz.
youtube.com/watch?v=r65hX22Fyuc

King Theoden was going to kill Wormtongue. But faggot Aragorn stopped him and let Wormtongue escape to help Saruman. The ambush on the road to Helm's Deep was all Aragorn's fault.

He used a chainmail shirt as a pillow and the rings got stuck on his face

>Frodo: It’s a pity Bilbo didn’t kill him when he had the chance.
>Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo’s hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many

try to keep up with the themes

Awful, both the animation and the voice acting. Stop being a contrarian.

His name is Grima. He is called "Wormtongue" as a nickname by people who think he's evil.

>The ambush on the road to Helm's Deep was all Aragorn's fault.

this is true, however stretegical luck from this desicion of mercy was beneficial as wormtongue killed saruman and allowed the position for a small cavalry to massacre 10000 uruk hai

>Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment

Then Gandalf went out and killed thousands of orcs. Gandalf did give it to them. Follow Gandalf's example, user. Kill as many bad guys as you can.

Gandalf blinded them with the light from his staff, causing the orcs to raise their staffs to protect their eyes, allowing the calvary to charge in uninhibited.

Did you not watch that part?

orcs arent people nobody cares about them. wormtongue and gollum were children of illuvatar, they merely lost their way and in both cases sparing them ended up saving everybody.

Mercy is an ongoing theme in LOTR, stop being such an edgelord

Best part of the whole series desu senpai

>His name is Grima
Not helping your case

ORC LIVES MATTER

WE

WE

So Orcs are literally niggers?

>ORCS WUZ KANGZ N SHIET

>implying they wouldn't be eating fallen combatants

Couldn't they lob bombs?