Doug

Doug was destined to be friend-zoned all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JxzhZZ0cF38&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been looking for an animated episode of Nick Arcade with the original Nicktoons cast from the Nickelodeon cable launch. it was 1979, or close to it. Doug hadn't given birth to his younger sister Judy yet, but as we all know, he would within days of the episode. the games were green screen as was the style at the time. one was Sonic, that much I remember. there might have been a Resident Evil too, and of course Call of Duty.

Doug, as most celebrity guests were, was awful at the games. he constantly died and then would look at the camera and give a "Dear Journal" speech. somehow. he came in second to Ginger Foutley, which I was surprised to see considering she had killed herself a few years ago. beating a pregnant Doug was still an accomplishment, as Judy was also given a controller and their scores counted together.

since he lost, he was deleted from the show. as in, completely deleted. it was like when a film strip catches on fire. I was scared that he would be deleted from his own show as well, but luckily there were different animators and he did not disappear from Doug like he did Nick Arcade. it was quite haunting though, and I can still hear his screams when I close my eyes.

the animated Nick Arcades were hard to come by especially since most betamax players from that time were damaged in the nuclear war with the Soviet Union. still, I distinctly remember this episode and hope to see it again. I think Doug could have gotten more points in Sonic if he had used the spin dash.

What's the story behind this pasta anyway?

autism

>Bud and Tippy Dink

>Budweiser
>Tipsy
>Drink

I may be stretching, but you never know.

The borders between worlds are breaking down, user.

>Mr. Dink sees himself as Dou' "significant other"

Did he want him that badly?

>Mr. Dink sees himself as Doug's "significant other"

So is this proof that Mr. Dink was canonically a gay pedophile?

Here's the pod cast, because all these characters are based on real people

youtube.com/watch?v=JxzhZZ0cF38&feature=youtu.be

Man I love pitch material/show bibles.

Somebody post that audio of Mr. Dink talking to Doug about his inventions.

Dink stands for "double income no kids".

Oh cool, I'm listening to the podcast with the creator right now. What a coincidence.

some user from the Berenstein Bears universe
it was pretty obvious

So am I the only one who wanted to hang with Roger? He honestly seems like a good guy to be friends with, even before he got rich.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

I mean, it's right there .
It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't talk about these more, they're actually pretty neat.

Oh. I thought you were actually with Jim Jenkins listening to his own pod cast episode.

I'd seriously play Metal Doug Rising: Revengence.

Would Roger be Jetstream Sam though?

Does Jim Jenkins know about Sup Forums?

You mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqri4Lvf-4s

>that roger description
I knew I drew this for s reason

He probably lurks /r9k/

>Chalky in the corner all alone

> Dat Roger

>rule 63 Roger
I don't know what to think.

>Klotz

I wonder who could be behind this post...