I just saw this movie and why did Batman kill or try to kill every person he came across? With guns?

I just saw this movie and why did Batman kill or try to kill every person he came across? With guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgkQS7q6sT0
comicsalliance.com/batman-kills-murderer/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI
youtu.be/ogqXFzi88kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off reddit

First movie shows the development of Superman's no-kill rule

Second movie shows return to Batman's no-kill rule

Suicide Squad will show why Joker doesn't kill anymore

and so forth until we get a kill-free Golden Age superhero universe

Snyder can't into DC characters.

Because nothing else seems to be working anymore. The criminals and crazies just keep coming back more vicious.

Because Guns are Cool! And Edgy! Baman needs more guns!

i thought you Americans loved guns
why all the bitching about it now?
and please, no ''muh hero morals'' bullshit, please

The idea was that this was a Batman who'd been pushed very far and wasn't gonna take no shit anymore.

Alfred's little "turns good men cruel" speech was supposed to establish this but apparently that wasn't enough for most.

Personally I thought the portrayal of Batman in this movie was fine though I still thought it was a shit movie for other reasons. Mostly Snyder's pseudo intellectual wanking and his use of "deep" religious symbolism which he put ahead of the plot development.

The Knightmare sequence doesn't count. That is War.

Other then that. The only time he used the gun is the M60. Which was a homage to him using it in The Dark Knight Returns.

Except the religious symbolism usage is minor and has no effect on the plot negative or positive.
Your a fucking liar.

It did too hurt the plot. That scene of Superman doing various godlike things and the news footage talking over him about how some see him as a god, some as a threat, blah blah blah, it went on way too long and was heavy handed and ridiculous.

That was time that could have been spent on plot like Batman investigating Superman, seeing more behind of the scenes of Lex's plans, Snyder put his symbolism before the plot.

Cause its a stupid movie made by stupid people

Nigga, he killed dozens of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgkQS7q6sT0

Careful, that's dangerous thinking around these parts.

Not really, anyone with a brain can tell you its shit

It's pretty much Sup Forums contrarians or general snyderfags at this point that'll defend it

But you're on Sup Forums aka the DC echo chamber.

Dream sequences and defence against anti-air doesn't count. He only actually uses a gun to shoot a tracker and the Krypto gas.

This.
The only people who claim to like BvS are contrarian hipsters trying to look like the most special snowflake of all.

Because he's Batman. And he didn't use a gun for Superman, it was a grenade launcher to weaken him and then he was going to finish him with a spear.

Well I don't know about that, I hate Sup Forums and couldn't give two shits about who directs what usually but I liked SvU. It was a refreshing change in quality compared to anything Marvel, aside from GotG and Deadpool. The rest of MCU is just the exact same movie with a new bad guy every time and X Men has generally been insanely boring in plot and character design.

How about you watch the movie for real next time?

The OP didn't say "why did Batman kill people" he said "why did Batman kill everyone he came across." There's a simple explanation for the first, but the following is just a lie.

Not everyone. Some of them he branded.

I'm at my buddy's place and he has a die cast model of the bag mobile from one of the Tim Burton movies, I think. And you know what he pointed out? Fucking mini Gatling guns on each side of the hood. Guns have been standard issue on batvehicles for some time now.

There was no Robin.

After Jason died, Bruce started to get more and more brutal, Tim figured out that Bruce=Batman and that he needs a Robin to keep him from going off the deep end.
BvS gives us a Batman after Jason died but with no Tim to keep him from becoming murderous.

Okay what the fuck, I just watched this last night and I remember the symbol on the coffin being silver. Is this a different scene they used for theatre or some shit? Or maybe I was just tired.

I hate this no guns meme.

Okay thanks for verifying that I wasn't having insomnia related delusions. Care to help explain, because I'm just as confused now.

Seriously if you just post one fucking image with no explanation you are a worse troll then moot himself.

Doesn't count because it's non-canon :^)

Just like the movies :^)))))

An interesting read.

comicsalliance.com/batman-kills-murderer/

Because there is only ever one canon

Since it's Batman at the end of his career and going back to the no-kill rule, is it symbolizing the end of the "Batman kills in movies" era? Is this the last movie where Batman kills people?

At least Batman doesn't wank onto men's faces.

That was the joke. People will say "but those comics are non-canon!" Yeah, and neither are the movies.

Chill out, I put down one, the guy didn't like the color so I gave him a different one.

>Second movie shows return to Batman's no-kill rule
Can you really return to a no-kill rule. Once you're a killer, someone who decides someone else's sentence instead of a court, how can you be superhero again?
At least, you must go in prison for your crime first.

Really

No, I'm just looking for an explanation as to why there are two different damn coffins, you still haven't provided, I'm giving you the humidity of the doubt that it's a misunderstanding.
Is it shitty editing that I didn't notice or the red one is from something else or what?

>I'm giving you the humidity of the doubt

These movies are trying to be an examination of morality, but they kind of flub it all in that context.

For those who've seen it, what does the extended addition actually add to the story?

I'm on a tablet. I have no idea how retardeocorrect came to that conclusion.

I didn't see it in theatre but I hear it better explains why superman is pissed at bats with a bunch of Clark Kent scenes..

Just download it m8. There are torrents.

The Knightmare sequence doesn't count because it's a fucking dream.

Are people so anal about Batman not killing people that he's not allowed to even have nightmares about it?

>with guns

I prefer bombs, honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ULSvR6hhyI

Does anyone have a problem with Keaton's Batman flying a BatJet armed with guns. He strafed a Gotham City street to get at the Joker. Then his car has gatling guns in the fenders.

Plus if you actually watched the movie rather than just crapped on it for the two hours it apparently bored you, you know how this Batman is a dark place. He even states how he's seen too many good people die or give in to corruption.

If you didn't like it, then fine you didn't like it. But don't crap on it just because you want to crap on something.

Use a toilet...

Amen.

Because DEAD JASEN

Seriously, it's not Dick the Joker killed, right??

Why is Doomsday so weak in this movie?

Also Jesse Eisenburg is a horrible Luthor.

I liked him. The old luthor was overdone, not just as the character bt the archetype of the meticulous, ice cold all powerful billionaire. He got boring a long ass fucking time ago. Now that he's a nut he's fun again.

Because casuals bitch about why he doesn't kill blah blah blah, and when some one gives them what they want they start bitching about why he had to kill those guy.

JEEZ I DON'T, MAYBE JUST MAYBE, IT BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING HUMAN TRAFFICKERS/TERRORIST WORKING FOR LEX WHO WHERE ABOUT TO TURN MA'KENT IN TO WELL DONE BBQ.

>Please kill the criminals Batman
OK
>OH GOD I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY
then in what the fuck way did you mean it?

So does Superman rescue people like a super man?
youtu.be/ogqXFzi88kc

I actually never liked the previous live action Batman movies because not muh, but I enjoyed BvS because it actually gave an explanation for why he was behaving that way.

Oh yeah a bunch. Really good movie.

Well obviously the one with the red isn't from the movie. Idk what it's from but it doesn't matter.

What I like about it is that it really showcases how Clark sees the world. He cares about people and their rights, and he's determined to raise awareness about what Batman is doing to people.

If Batsy refuses to kill villains like the Joker I fail to see why he would kill nameless mooks.

All I saw was him putting the nameless looks into situations of avoidable death. Had they been better in combat, decision making or quicker on their feet, they would have lived to be knocked the fuck out and branded. Villains like the Joker, are this skilled at combat, decision making and quick on their feet, so instead of being run over when the bat boots you off the giving similar trailer you can roll out of the way. There's. Difference between murder and collateral damage.

This post made me figure out how to turn off autocorrect, finally. Just feel i should state that for no good reason.

If Batman is such a dangerous psychotic vigilante that needs to be stopped, why doesn't Clark just drop him off at a police station?

He just acts as a battering ram, threatens the dangerous psychotic, and then flies off.

Should be Sup Forums instead of Sup Forums

What? you didn't read an answer to this question the other three times this thread was made?

GO TO FUCKING ARCHIVES AND LOOK THE ANSWER UP.

If you know the reason, why bother asking?

We're never going to stop talking about this shitty movie are we?
>Extended Cut gets released
>Smooths out some of the minor plot issues
>Unfortunately further kills the pacing making it feel even longer

Love this image.

Golden Age wasn't kill-free.

Batman used guns in his original comics.

Batman killed all the time in the Burton movies.

Batman used semi-automatics in the Knightmare sequence, not in the real world.

Batman had guns on the Batmobile like he had guns on the Batplane in '89 or explosives on the Tumbler, Batpod, and Bat in the Nolan Trilogy.

Batman wasn't murdering run of the mill crooks. These were mercenaries he was dealing with.

Batman shot kryptonite gas grenades, not bullets.

The whole arc of Batman's character in BvS is that he grew ruthless and too extreme in response to Superman. It's implied that he's not being himself.

BvS has some really retarded critics. It's not a dense narrative. It's not a confusing movie. There is nothing wrong with BvS Batman.

>First movie shows the development of Superman's no-kill rule
Then why did he kill someone within the first 10 minutes of BvS?

Everything you listed is true, but thats not the problem with this film and yes there is severe issues. Nice pasta though

He killed people outside of the dream. Did you even watch it?

the only time ive seen him abruptly kill someone, was the nightmare dream which made some sense and the flamethrower guy which is debatable

most times it looked "accidental", but in terms of action movies no one mentions how many people died in the transformers movie when Optimus and his crew fought the Decepticons

i could be wrong though

Why even bother with Batman anymore? Why not just have the Punisher?

come on Zack, no need to be autistic about a dropped concept

Because synder is a hack

Especially not Batman the whole point of batmans no kill is he knows if he starts he won't be able to stop

I'm pretty sure the golden age wasent kill free

To be fair some of those are standard Batman stuff that you would just accept if you weren't looking for them.

However your only looking for them because of the ones that are really blatantly killings.

In short the counts a little unfair but there was still far to much fucking killing

Yeah but he's never shot them at people before.

Movies shouldent be elseworlds.

Aside from ras all ghul (fuck you that was cold blooded murder and Bruce knew it) all the other killings weren't so blatent there was some chance of survival you can ignore it like nobody dying of blood loss and shock in an arkham game.

Question: In the scene with the Batmobile and the Docks, was Superman just blind to Batman chasing a truck that has several men with automatic weapons and rocket launchers that were firing randomly in a city and blowing things up? Was Superman's super hearing turned off?

When the explosion occurs in the Senate hearing why is Batman suddenly stealing Kryptonite from Lex and going off to hunt and kill Superman for absolutely no reason, did he actually believe that Superman and cripple who hated him conspired together to sneak a bomb and blow up a couple dozen people?

None of it makes any sense?

He never shot directly at a human with the guns on his plane.

And if he did they were at least shots to clear the way never shooting with intent to kill.

Bu the didn't you dummie

Bruce is fully aware of the limitations of those he fights.

He slamed a guys head into a wall once he made contact nobody could have gotten out of it

>mfw Batman said the "my parents taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to" shtick pulled directly from Dark Knight Returns

That bit made the movie for me, totally caught me off guard. Didn't expect them to pull lines right out of TDKR like that but it got me so fucking hype, I've imagined for years what those lines would sound like in a live-action movie and I finally got to hear it.
it was still done way better in TDKR though

He's a Batman who is fresh out of fucks to give. Which I rather enjoyed. That, and it's actually really hard to take down a whole room full of armed men without killing some of them.

Frankly, I found Superman's one deliberate kill in the movie more jarring. You know, the guy who took Lois hostage and then promptly got shoved through a brick wall or two. Supes totally could have spared him if he wanted and still saved her.

Doesn't help that Ras always comes back. Killing Ras is like knocking him out! Even if that was a bit deader than he usually gets.

Batman has to have killed people. Nobody on purpose, it's just that when you give so many people concussions someone's going to eventually die.

It was so fucking jaring with raz
>I don't have to save you
Yes you dam well fucking do bruce you don't nesecarily have to sacrifice yourself to do it but when there's so little risk of course you have to save him

Why does Lex Luthor hate Superman so much again? And when did he find out that Superman is Clark Kent?

Wasn't said anywhere.

So, a question for any Batman readers....did he ever brand people in the comics? Because this immediately reminded me of the comics where Moon Knight used to scar his victims with crescent moons and all the goody two shoe capes were mad