Now that the dust is settled, what was the name of the cruise line in titanic?

Now that the dust is settled, what was the name of the cruise line in titanic?

cunard

>IMG_2830.jpg
Good thread. Rangeban when?

Atlantic Star or something like that.

The Olympic. It was all part of an insurance scam. look it up niggas

I wanted to say Olympic as the first post but a couple of retards got here first

Worldstar

Tartarus

Multicultural Unisex Line

I spent a minute blankly starring at this shitpost until I got the joke, upon which I meagerly laughed for a few seconds, and then realized how much a stupid dumb faggot I must be, which ended the fat chuckling noises I was making allowing my multiple chins to once again rest easy upon my neck...

No it wasn't. The Olympic was dismantled in the 30s after carrying people for decades, never showing the first sign of being the Titanic

The Titanic has been scavenged by dozens of marine biologists, showing equally no sign of being the Olympic

t. washington post

White Star

Hard to tell, it doesn't look all that larger than the Mauritania

They were sister ships, virtually identical in everything except the name on the side, which they switched, writing "Titanic" on the Olympic's side

>primer under painting colors
>ID numbers for furniture and propellers

It was confirmed decades ago that both ships are what they originally claim to be, but keep denying facts to fit your interesting narrative.

Bruh we only say it's the Olympic for shits and giggles, only /x/ retards actually believe that crap. besides it doesn't really matter anymore

>only /x/ retards actually believe that crap
This, real niggas know that the Olympic is actually the Britannic and the Britannic is the Titanic

>tfw I'm only trying to convince everyone it's the Olympic to have something to argue about on a Saturday when I'm bored af

Star White Lines

Black Star Lines

We wuz starz n shieeet