Anyone else get their first signs of sexual awakening from Marge?

Anyone else get their first signs of sexual awakening from Marge?

Is that real?

I regret nothing

Pretty sure I was thinking of Marge, but then climaxed at Flanders. "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all."

Nope. Kelly Bundy from Married With Children.

Remember when Marge would always sleep naked and it was never acknowledged by anyone?

Yes. It's from the "hardcore nudity!" montage during the 138th episode spectacular

In the episode it came from Marge have a blanket covering her lower half. Weirdly, they de-censored it when they reaired it during the clip show.

Turned me on.

that's a very unusual change to do
maybe they wanted to piss some prudes off even more this time around?

although, the lower pic doesn't seem like it's redone or clipped together, so maybe they just had an unused footage of the blanket not being there still laying around, and were allowed to use it now, though not the last time?

or maybe it's actually an extra joke, as the seer that's already seen that scene wouldn't expect it to be that graphic

My guess is that the more revealing shot is the original footage and the censors didn't approve of it for broadcast so they drew a blanket on it. Then when they went to pull the footage for the clipshow they weren't able to use the broadcast version since it had credits rolling over it, so they reused the raw footage and the censors just didn't catch it.

Why doesn't Marge leave her hair down more often?

cuz homer likes it up

It's the curse of the hot mom.

It's her iconic style user, cartoon characters should be recognisable from a silhouette

She has rabbit ears.

>ywn fuck Marge

Not like I want to live anyway.

>Marge will never promise to snuggle your brains out

;_;

>tfw Simpsons rule 34 is shit

I think I'm going to watch The Simpsons for the 4th of July now
I can think of no better way to celebrate America

This is a lot better tbqh, leaves just enough for the imagination.

"Celebrate the independence of your nation by blowing up a small part of it."

I think it was from Bart, actually

I've had plenty of weird attractions to cartoon characters, but no one on The Simpsons ever did it for me. There isn't really anything in the design of Simpsons' women that is feminine or sexy. Bulbous eyes and nose, weird fish lips and hardly any curves.

GIMMIE SOMMA DAT FRIED CHIKIN

Who else here unironically likes The Fear? Shame his gf made him stop.

>tfw it was the episode where Homer and Marge are naked and are trying to get back home before anyone sees them.

It wasn't really Marge, but Homer. It really opened my humiliation fetish. Especially the episode of the Stonecutters where they force Homer to drag a boulder, chained to him while he is naked. I'd fantasize about women making me do things like that.

Actually it's from the episode "Grampa vs. Sexual Inadequacy"

The censored version is from Grampa vs Sexual Inadequacy. The uncensored version is from the clip show.