Ricky And Mort Season 3

2 weeks to release date! Who else is stoked by the updated.

>all these bullshit articles talking about season 3 "delays"

It was never delayed, its right on schedule. Mister Poopybutthole himself said at the end of season 2 "See you in a year and a half, or longer!". Its barely been over a year and a half, this whole "herp derp derp delays" thing is just loser hipsters trying to make cash for their shitty blogs

No the today's update!
10.07.2017 9pm BST mother humper!!!

so, does god exists or not?

If dubs, then God does not exist.

Checkmate, atheists.

This season can be the best of this show by far and i'm not even joking. Dan Harmon is a cool guy and Rick became an icon

Im hyped for this

reddit: the cartoon

Wasn't the first episode of season 3 aired in April? The one where Rick goes nuts about the Mulan McNugget sauce.

glad they took their time to sort out their shortcomings

season 2 was a little weak to say the least

Hopefully S3 doesn't continue the trend S2 was on, I really don't want to sit through another Get Shwifty
They released the first episode early to build hype, and there's a slim possibility that that wasn't the real first episode, because they released it on April 1st, but I doubt anyone would put that much work into an April Fools joke.

P I C K L E
I
C
K
L
E

R I C K
I
C
K

>I doubt anyone would put that much work into an April Fools joke.

that's exactly how harmon wants you to think

they hired a bunch of female writers, I'll be surprised if it's any good

fake news

it has to be a prank. they pretty much glossed over the whole galactic prison thing in 5 seconds

but then again we have not seen a peep from evil morty either

Did anyone enjoy this show motr before they found out about it's community? I mean i first watched through it while stoned a year ago and thought it was a fun and clever little show. Recently rewatched all of it and decided to check out various forums, reddit etc as you do. And it's all just so..idk cringy. Especially the way people get so into the characters and how 'smart' the show is. Like "Can we talk about Morty and his character development, he's clearly traumatized by the events of blabla" i mean just shut the fuck up. Yeah it has some cools themes, great dark humour and some feels, and it's cool that there's some consistency through the episodes but at the end of the day it's just a cartoon comedy that you mostly watch for laughs, like stop writing these fucking essays about the characters and schleems

I hope we gets lots of episodes with Beth and Jerry fighting. Because if there's anything I love watching on television it's old married couples fighting and yelling at each other.

I was completely on board with R+M until that one tv improv episode. It wasn't over for me, but I felt like it was a little tarnished.

The beginning of season 2 was pretty amazing until I saw Get Schwifty. I have never dropped a show as fast in my life. I don't like R+M because it got popular, it's because of that one single episode. Everything they did after I feel like I can retrace their jokes back to Get Schwifty and it's instantly forced and unfunny. That single episode ruined any chance I'll probably have of enjoying the series again.

Yeah, first I just watched it carelessly for fun, then noticed its fanbase are cringey atheist fedora faggots on plebbit and I cant associate with those people, now when I rewatch certain parts I notice how much liberal bs it actually tries to push too

if singles god does not exist

Couldn't agree more.
>tfw you will never spend eight hours analyzing the end of an R&M episode with other spergs on reddit

There's no confirmed premiere date you retard

>I was completely on board with R+M until that one tv improv episode

It was great though because it was so groundbreaking. When has a cartoon ever done a full improv episode?

That fat fuck from the React show on youtube sperging out like a 11 year old girl getting tickets to see One Direction is really off putting and makes me like Rick & Morty alittle less. I dont want to be associated with fanboys who cream their pants of the mere thought of their "OMG ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW IM SO FUCKING EXCITED LETS GET SCHWIFTY YOU GUYS EX DEE X DEE".

Dr. Katz existed 20 years before R&M

What is that

>where is my dildo..?
>*sees pickle rick in garage*
>hmm.. this will do!

Who know that scene was the actual joke, they never planned on it, it just the writing took too damn long...

*You