Never question me or my son ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
youtu.be/gJG-Y1oaJ6A
m.youtube.com/watch?&v=jRXuOeugOWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"""""freedom"""""

r/the_donald will defend this

>The fact sheet adds blaming Israel for all interreligious or political tensions, applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation, and denying the Jewish people its right to self-determination, and Israel the right to exist. But it also says that “criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.”

what the actual fuck

Goyim BTFO

Now try telling me we aren't the Chosen ones.

Why isn't delegitimizing Mexico illegal? Or Uganda? Or literally any country.

Why are Jews the only group of people you're not allowed to criticize

hello master

Because the Bible doesn't encourage people to serve and help Mexico or Uganda.

Howdy, latinic servant! Check it out, I'm made of gold!

t. Moishemagne

Fo the jesw still fear the samurai?

Why do American love colonialistic apartheid regime so much? Did they defend South Africa during the 80's too?

That Bible argument is really weak. I think it has to do more with the fact that 50% of US billionaires are Jewish while only making up less than 4% of the population.

Do you guys really not know about this? Evangelicals are the base of the Republican party in America. They are Biblical literalists. They unironically believe that the formation of modern Israel was in accordance with Biblical prophecy and that blessings will come to anyone who aids, protects, or serves God's people and that curses and ruination will befall any who hinder them. From a more diplomatic standpoint they use the argument that Israel is a trusted ally in the middle east and the only free democracy in the region.

I didn't realize that this wasn't common knowledge.

To expand on what said:
Evangelicals think that Israel existing is required for the end times, when Jesus will come back and send all the sinners and unbelievers (including Jews) to Hell while the good Christians will be raised to heaven.

I'm sure that doesn't hurt but Jews in America tend to be left-wing democrats. The democratic party is almost always more critical of Israel and usually supports a 2 nation solution as well as a cessastion of Israeli settlement expansion. It's the hardcore Christian right that votes republican and it's the republicans that are most loyal to Israel.

South Carolinians did

lmao, this is almost as bad as being sent to jail in california because you call a tranny a man once its had its surgery

>Did they defend South Africa during the 80's too?

Yes the very same people actually did.

Now more than ever you need these people to win elections in the US.

Have you been living under a rock the last week?

ah yes, because post-apartheid South Africa is SO much better right?

>IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT WE HAVE NO CIVIL LIBERTIES BECAUSE WE STILL HAVE FREE SPEECH
NOT ANYMORE

They are left-wing democrats but they still pour tonnes of money into AIPAC,who advocate for Israel and will pitch a fit if they don't get their way.

What
America installd those regimes

No.

The number of Jewish billionaires compared to the Jewish population is more extreme in Russia. Even the richest Muslim in Russia is married to a Jewish woman with Israeli citizenship.

Is Russia pro-Israel? No, they're literally arming Hezbollah and through Iran/Syria they're also arming Hamas.

Evangelicals are the main reason for pro-Israelism in the US.

The DNC has recognized Jerusalem as the capital for years, what are you talking about? Even in the democratic debates Sanders got shit on super hard for saying stuff like that.

I never said otherwise, I said the democrats support a 2 state solution and that of the two parties (while both very supportive of Israel) the republicans are the more loyal.

No, various Democrats have either recognized West Jerusalem as Israel's capital (same thing Russia did), Jerusalem as a shared capital or at least demanded Israel to get Palestinian/UN approval (never gonna happen) before declaring Jerusalem as its capital.

While both your parties suck Israeli dick it's stupid to pretend they're doing it to the same level. The Republicans are intensely more pro-Israel than the Democrats.

Yes because they were afraid of commies there.

I always knew all my problems were because of downs kids

That's the Scofield reference Bible

>Secularise Palestinians
>Secularise Israelis
>Just merge both states and create a secular state with enforced seperation of church and state
>Put Jerusalem under UN jurisdiction and have it as a neutral city state like it was originally supposed to fucking be.

Oh look fixed the fucking middle east problem.

And most of AIPAC contributions go to the Republican party.

AIPAC also takes money from Zionist Christians.

In all Bibles the old testament is filled with references promoting the defence and support of Israel and/or the Hebrew people and warnings about failure to do so. KJV is most popular here and it's found throughout that version

>Put Jerusalem under UN jurisdiction and have it as a neutral city state like it was originally supposed to fucking be.
I actually would like to see that, but there is no way either of the sides will let go of at least part of the claim.

No it was a guy named Cyrus Scofield who was payed by Jews in the early 20th century to push this specific brand of protestantism that worships Jews

Why is the us of a so obsessed with that tiny piece of land? It’s getting really awkward

Dumbest post in 2018.

Why are right-wing Americans so gullible?

dumbest thread in the 2010s so far, please delete

Secularism would probably put an end to all religion related conflicts. Prove him wrong

Too many people questioning your shitty colonial apartheid country? :^)

t. Cultureless Anglo Redditor

Putin is not dependent on Jewish donors, unlike most American politician.

The conflict is nationalistic and not religious.

>hating on apartheid

The conflict is dogmatic between semite peoples. Both palestinians and jews share the common ancestors, only difference between them is religious disagreement.

t. knower

Imagine being a Sup Forumstard
>Shitting on jews for years
>Shilling for Trump
>Celebrating his victory
>Supporting all his choices
>Still hating the jews
>And then seeing Trump sucks jews dicks harder than anybody ever before

>knower
lmoa sure lad

But the conflict isn't even religious, it's a matter of security and existence. Giving the West Bank to Arab rule would put the entire country and danger and risk our existence, and that is absolutely unacceptable. Furthermore, the Arabs will never be satisfied as long as Israel exist, if they'll get the West bank they will be pushing for the rest of the country. So for me, it's better to depopulate those lands from hostile elements and settle with our own people then risk further more dangerous conflicts.

Forget that...
>Iran want Israel gone
>Hamas want Israel ethnically cleansed
>Palestinians aren't 100% on board with secularism, a significant minority will blow up
>Israel isn't exactly refugees welcome, behaves more like a giant Sup Forums

But how would colonizing West Bank help the situation in any way? It would just push Palestinians to further borders and you'd be in a exact same situation as before, jews in West Bank surrounded by Palestinians. So you'd need to conquer more land and etc.

Simple, we encourage them to leave by any means and deport the violent elements by force.

Yeah but you'd need to purge the whole ME if you don't want to live next to arabs.

What the fuck lol

We don't want those Arabs inside our border, aka the West Bank

Every goy below this post is going to jail for hate crimes

>Giving the West Bank to Arab rule would put the entire country and danger and risk our existence

The Israeli security establishment disagrees

>the Arabs will never be satisfied as long as Israel exist

Arabs in the West Bank support the two-state solution more than Israelis do. Every single Arab state other than Syria supports the two-state solution as well.

>it's better to depopulate those lands from hostile elements and settle with our own people

You will turn into a pariah state if try that.

Wow, sure America is the land of the free and home of the brave!

But West Bank is Palestinian land, not inside your border??

Every single of these arguments is wrong.

They are not going anywhere and slightly outnumber you now, in the near future they will be the majority inside israel

Last one is correct to be fair

severely underrated.

Jews own the USA
They own the EU as well

>Secularism would probably put an end to all religion related conflicts

It won't. People would still vote for pro-Arab or pro-Jew populist politicians.

>The Israeli security establishment disagrees
Wrong, it is a known fact here that giving the West bank would put us at risk.

>Arabs in the West Bank support the two-state solution more than Israelis do. Every single Arab state other than Syria supports the two-state solution as well.
Of course they do, they know that as soon as they get that they can push for taking more Israeli land.

>You will turn into a pariah state if try that.
Not if we do it gradually over time and with the secret support of the US

No such thing as Palestinian land.

They actually don't, their population is stabilizing over time and many are leaving to Europe.

It doesn't means killing anyone.

except voltaire never said that you dopey cunt
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
>The statement "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" is often attributed to Voltaire, the French Enlightenment writer, historian and philosopher. In fact, it is something said by Strom in his program, "All America Must Know the Terror That is Upon Us" (1993): "To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

I didn't think you meant killing anyone,although loads of people would inevitably die from this indirectly.

You can't get away with doing that kind of thing anymore. Everyone is watching.

youtu.be/gJG-Y1oaJ6A

This is only optimal and realistic solution desu

Terrible.

That '3 step plan'...utter delusion. As pie-in-the-sky as Meretz ideas.

No country is going to let the Palestinians walk out of here and into their land.

Soon there will only be haredi and arabs in israel, then its good night.
I suppose you can come to europe on a boat and live in a ghetto with the rest of your friends.

Why?

Do you have something better?

Proofs? Because that sounds like wishful thinking

Does acknowledging Palestine even count as delegitimizing Israel? Both can and do exist.

>thinking im going to play this game with a jew

You'd be displacing millions of people that have lived there for hundreds of years, it puts you at odds with both secular and islamist states, and the argument that Jews are entitled to the land between the Mediterrenean and Euphrates could be used to justify invasions of several other countries that hold land in that general region.

You think I would object to further expansion of our borders in the far future?

Yes. Take whatever is already established settlement and withdraw. Fortify the border to hell. Never talk to this tumor we cut free ever again if we can help it. Any future conflict would only depopulate the WB further since they can actually get out of there and legitimize any land annexation to appease the nationalists.

You don't really know what you're talking about.

But you can't make a step back and then a step forward. If we leave and give them "freedom", any further land grab would be seen as aggression. I agree with Moshe Feilgin's plan, staying and slowly depopulating the land from Arabs over time is the most optimal and realistic.

The state of Israel is illegitimate and should be dismantled.

Muslim Arab hands typed this post

Picot-Sykes was a fucking mistake and the single greatest crime that the British empire ever commited
Israel is such a fucking pain in every single way
I really really wish we'd just renounce support and leave them to sink on their own

m.youtube.com/watch?&v=jRXuOeugOWU

what support are you referring to lol

Arms sales

All humans share common anscetors I guess I just solved every cobfilct :^)

He still believes the british empire is real

yeah we'll definitely sink without our enormous stockpile of British weaponry.

You redditors always say you want to ''secularize'' the region, but what does that actually mean? Like, what actions do you suggest taking?

It won't be any easier and it'll help take just a little more legitimacy from your filthy corner of the world

Terrifying.

SMALL
I
S
L
A
N
D

America didn't support those because they were white

>from 'let them sink without our help' to 'every little helps!'

how embarrassing for you

Bigger than you, Mordechai
Israel won't last for long no matter what anyone does
Its leadership and constant state of conflict doesn't allow for a future in which Israel is at peace with its surrounding nations