OOPS! I CRAPPED MY PANTS!

Hillary wears those giant General Mao coats to cover up her adult diapers
She has no control of her bowels after her stroke, which is very common for stroke victims
This is why she disappeared during the debates
She shat herself

"After a stroke, a condition called incontinence may develop for some people. This happens when the muscles that help you control urine and stool are weakened, thus making it more likely to have an accident. Unconscious leaking is the most common but there are many different types of bladder and bowel control problems."
stroke.org/we-can-help/survivors/stroke-recovery/post-stroke-conditions/physical/incontinence

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki/DIRTY,_CRAPPED_BRIEFS
youtube.com/watch?v=xUy42KvNpSM
tineye.com/search/3bf3d840c8b2658b74ae968c1a181907d08fdda8/
youtube.com/watch?v=c3OZKsxiDjM
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/761647094650109952
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
youtu.be/cgwnHHNRnGo
youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/20/hillary-clinton-missed-debate-wouldnt-share-bathroom/
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sonichu.com/cwcki/DIRTY,_CRAPPED_BRIEFS

Is that why she was in the bathroom for so long during the debates, to change diapers?

They had to hose her down and send someone out to buy a replacement outfit. It was everywhere.

In her mind Trump already is the man and has the key to the White House!

youtube.com/watch?v=xUy42KvNpSM

>The official diagnosis was a blood clot. Karl Rove told the conference near LA Thursday, “Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”

Fair question

Yes, from what I heard
Pretty nasty
Her incontinence problems is why her handlers don't bring her out to do many public speeches or pressers

Wow
Mentally breaking down right before our eyes. Week by week
She even admitted she "short circuited"
Praise Kek

Diapers confirmed

>Debate night
>moderator: We're coming back with more questions after the break
>a new video appears on Trump's twitter
>it's a periscope stream
>All right folks, time to check out why Mrs. Clinton is always late.
>at the bathroom door: Should we go in? I mean they're the ones pushing for gender neutral bathrooms.
>goes in, it's Hillary trying to put on a new set of diapers, but fails miserably.
>Donald! What the fuck are you doing here? Get out now!
>It's too late, shit starts to spew everywhere, as Donald start to laugh like a maniac.

Is there any proof she even had a stroke?

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S NOT A 'SHOOP!

WHY ARE WE NOT RUNNING WITH THIS, LAZY Sup ForumsLACKS! #SHITPANTS #SHITHILL #HILLARYSDIAPERS GO GO GO

tineye.com/search/3bf3d840c8b2658b74ae968c1a181907d08fdda8/

Based Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3OZKsxiDjM

>at the bathroom door: Should we go in? I mean they're the ones pushing for gender neutral bathrooms.
Fucking dead

kek

MFW Hillary walks off stage and Trump says, "I think she had an accident. I can smell it"

Bill talked about her 6 month recovery from a major injury. It's on the tubes.

We can only pray for something like this
Trump may stress her out so bad that something bad may happen

Oh my god.
Guys, get on your twitter accounts.
Spread this and tell people to start shitting themselves out of respect for Hillary.
Make a catchy hashtag like #DumpsAgainstTrump or #FeelHerStruggle or whatever.

>Trending in India

Her shits are terrible. Just terrible.
Mine are terrific shits, some of the best.

I was just about to drop this in /tg/ but it fits here too.
>Freudian Slip! Crooked Hillary accidentally refers to Trump as her husband!
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/761647094650109952

>tfw americans get a president that wears diapers like ours

you have no idea how bad it can get

She's just trying to appeal to the Wal-Mart shopper vote. And what's more American than pooping your pants? We're too bust to find a restroom.

>#DumpsAgainstTrump
>>Trending in India

what a shit show the debates are gonna be

>>at the bathroom door: Should we go in? I mean they're the ones pushing for gender neutral bathrooms.
Epic bants, m80.

screencapped and upboated

FOR YOU

Based Mong

Praise Kek

This is just amazing

Kek

Lol

only canidate that weres diapers is trump because hes such a baby

fucking r3kt

We need to spread this stuff on Reddit and Facebook to get The bernouts to embrace and spread it. We must encourage the left to get back to eating itself alive.

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

POO

I'll cut you.

JULLAAAAAAAAY

youtu.be/cgwnHHNRnGo confirmed

It's Her Time - to crap her pantsuit.

>it's a Sup Forums googles something and things they know anything about medicine episode

That's from a biopsy you dumbass

lol i was literally thinking about this last night.

>"Why does she dress like Chairman Mao?"

>"BLOOD CLOT"

So a stroke, but they don't want to call it a stroke so she isn't associated with people's grandmas who can't move the right side of their face.

wut?

It used to be common knowledge, then suddenly they changed the narrative to some sort of "fall" or other mysterious "accident"

Genuine question, Sup Forums. Help me out.

Why are a lot of these people (i.e., particularly rabid "put the treasonous bitch in front of the firing squad" type voters) so vulgar?

Everything is just cuck, black dicks, menstruation, "someone needs to spank her," such-and-such race is stinky, rapefugees, shit, etc.

It's like when Al Baldasaro picked a fight with that woman who wanted to allow for breastfeeding on the beach. And instead of just saying "no, that's public indecency that flies in the face of traditional American emphasis on decorum and privacy in public," he comes out with some dumb shit about "huh well I'd never want to see YOUR nipples, not sure why you want to turn our beaches into a pervert show!"

I'm not a doctor, but it doesn't take a genius to compare images. Google "syphilis chancre tongue" and tell me it doesn't look like the strange lesion people noticed on Hillary's tongue.

Are you saying the mark on her tongue is from a biopsy? If so, what did Hillary have the biopsy for?

>biopsy on tongue
>asks what for

I see you're not a Van Halen fan. It's tongue cancer.

Now THIS is a good thread

Fucking kek

Nice cherry picking, shill.

With that Chris Evans laugh being used in absolutely everything it's lost the appeal.

She dissappeard form her secratary of state job for a week and resigned.

I'm suprised nobody remembered.

Hey, it's just banter. I love Italy. If I had pictures of pasta I'd use them on this post.

Hillary can't poo in loo.

Simply disgusting. Just disgusting

Can you show me a source that says definitively that its cancer?

I'm not saying she DEFINITIVELY has syphilis, but her mental and physical health is already in question and it could be any number of things. Considering she shared a bed with Bill Clinton for a long time, an STD isn't out of the question... Unless that is, you can show me proof that it is.

Oh, fuck off and learn what "cherrypicking" means. It's an obvious vocal minority, and by acting like it's not there you're just ignoring shit for the sake of being annoying.

I'm not wondering why all of any group are retards, anyway. I'm wondering why that specific subset behave that way.

Man that's too large for a biopsy. It's either something else or they excised a lot of tissue after finding a malignancy.

0.05 trump dollars have been added to your account.

include me in the reddit screencap

She's obviously dying of throat cancer
All that pussy she ate

Where do you see the fuckin diapers?

Praise Kek Senpai.

Maybe it's not all the nasty things that have gone INTO her mouth, maybe its from all the toxic things that have come OUT of it.

Diapers that are designed just for bladder control aren't as puffy in the back (because some people can still control their bowels just fine even though they have bladder problems).

Confirmed for deep-dicking

Her long coats could easily hide any wet spots so she has time to run to the bathroom without anyone noticing

Yup. and She did have like a 20 minute bathroom break during the primary debates.

Has that shit on her tounge been seen on more than one occasion. Im wondering if it could be a losenge to help the coughing fits.

And FDR was a cripple in a wheelchair, big fucking deal.

You people will grasp at any straws to try to attack her.

I'd put that on a hat

Could be a lozenge, but would she risk having a lozenge accidentally pop out or slide down her throat and cause a coughing fit?

found the cuck

Don't include me in screencap

Australia, you know better than anyone that that hole in her tongue was syphilis.

its a colostomy bag

she has cancer

the only explanation i've read that holds any water is just a really poorly timed shadow from confetti

the odds of it being that are about the same as the odds of it being a physical malady, IMO

Pissing and/or Shitting your pants because you're paralyzed is different than Pissing/Shitting your pants just because you have poor control/health issues.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

How is "in a wheelchair" not a health issue you dumbass piece of shit

saved for full retard

I was watching old top gear earlier and tom jones was the star and he had a losenge in his mouth the whole time. Thats why i asked.

So Hillary really is a pant shitting syphilitic stroke victim.
Impressive resume for a sociopathic cunt. I bet bill gave it to her. He looks like a corpse when not in full makeup, so does she in fact, though shes had boat loads of plastic surgery.

Policies aside, I'm not voting for some conniving old lady that has random barking seizures and shits herself. We need a strong leader.

>"shadow" only explanation that holds any water

How is that any more plausible than she's an old ass crazy lady who slept and shared a living space with nasty old Bill Clinton?
An STD is pretty plausible considering Bills history and how common STD's are.

So if Barrack Obama shit his fucking pants in the middle of an important briefing or other presidential affair, all he has to say is "Sorry guys, I shit my pants but it's cool, sometimes paralyzed people do too"?

she had to change her D-Pants

youtube.com/watch?v=dEwjogp4wIo

ok how are we going to recover from this senpai, if they globalist jews defeat Trump we'll have had

8 years of a muslim dindu

and now a post menopausal grandma in diapers?

She is just an alcoholic. She wears warm clothes, at this helps her to metabolize it and helps her to get shitfaced with lesser amounts.

you would think with all her military corruption/influence she could someone to design a lightweight diaper

HUNG ARYANS BRINGING THE BANTER

No one must ever find out about my slobbering frothy shits

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/20/hillary-clinton-missed-debate-wouldnt-share-bathroom/

Ain't no Grave is gonna keep Trump and the American Public Down. We will win!
Watch epic video right here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DiPV-XSZBnA