Even more cybermassacre next week edition

Even more cybermassacre next week edition

- last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13259634
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for rtd

first for mister razor not being an anagram disappointment

Anyone else love the way that Simm's voice changed as he said ''Of course, they are rather necessary... when you happen to be someone's former PRIME MINISTER'''

Based RTDchad.

last for this thread is not canon it doesn't have the /who/ and nobody will find it

How does past Master know about future Missy?

What is it an anagram of? Master clearly but what about the Razer part?

Thats what I'm saying. Its not an anagram unlike all his other names.

Razer is an anagram of Anthony Ainley

I'd honestly prefer muh rose over nothing fucking mattering at all. RTD's Earth was cool because they went full stargate and were actually sorta capable of pushing aliens back without the MAGICAL SPACE HERO MAN being at the centre of everything and saving everyone.

I'm not even saying to bring back Torchwood or go full RTD. Find middle ground. Make the rest of the universe not worthless or something. But seriously, while RTD had stuff like Turn Left, which was the perfect continuity wank, Moffat had Daleks in WW2, and no one remembered it. Moffat had the fucking earth get covered by giant trees, and no one remembered it, so what the fuck man?

Not all of them were anagrams. Off the top of my head I can remember Thascalos (which is Greek for Master)

>simm will probably never return again

>Complains about the current Doctor being a magical space man
>Tennant was literally, actually Jesus
>We are shown by Moffat just how dangerous and imperfect the Doctor is

>tfw you hear simm's normal voice for the first time

What if he kills Missy?

>be the Doctor
>land on a ship to put your best friend on rehab
>see your other best friend get shot
>go down in an elevator
>she's now a cyberman you haven't seen in millenia
>your best friend on rehab walks in the room, evil, with her past self you haven't seen in milennia
>mfw

>not putting /who/ - Doctor Who General
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
ACTUAL NEW THREAD (/who/ included)

Saying only anagram was a poor choice for it, but all his names were synonyms or anagrams for master or some variation of it. Mister Razor is not though. At best we can get Master something from it.

>tennant is space jesus
>smith is wacky space jesus
>capaldi is angry space jesus
Moff plays up how ~oooo scary and inhuman the doctor is~ especiall with capaldi but everyone else has the iq of the average Sup Forums poster and the entire universe would probably choke on their food if the doctor didn't chew it for them first

and bringing up turn left again you can actually see the rtd world without space jesus and it's kinda shitty but not dead
were this a moff episode everyone would be dead

The fucking thread doesn't even a name:

migrate
migrate
migrate

migrate
migrate
migrate

OFFICIAL NEXT DOCTOR STRAWPOL
strawpoll.me/13259634

shit yea, it just occured to me that 10 was about 900 when he encountered simm, and that twelve is now something like 2000

nice spam

Whatever it takes to get people to migrate, dude.

TALALAY POSTED THIS A FEW MINUTES AGO ! SHE JUST DONE AND GONE FUCKED UP AND QUICKLY DELETED IT

THE LEAKS WERE RIGHT!

Razer is an anagram for Rezar, black slang for reservation which sounds similar to plantation. It was foreshadowing Simm turning Bill into A MONDASIAN CYBERMAN, enslaving her forever

lmao