youtube.com/watch?v=Xlagfr_lYaQ
twitter.com/YooCantSayThat/status/878696716622598144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be the Doctor
>land on a ship to put your best friend on rehab
>see your other best friend get shot
>go down in an elevator
>she's now a cyberman you haven't seen in millenia
>your best friend on rehab walks in the room, evil, with her past self you haven't seen in milennia
>yfw

we tumlbr now. lets argue about not including 5 characters in the title. We have to make this board a safe space for us /who/ fans.

will chinballs bring back continuity

what bullshit excuse did moff give for covering the earth in trees and no one remembering it?

If the thread doesn't have a name people can't search for it. So they'll think there isn't a /who/ thread and create a duplicate, shitting up the board. If you weren't a total newfag you'd know this.

yea, it just occured to me that 10 was about 900 when he encountered simm, and that twelve is now something like 2000

the average Sup Forums poster may be dumb but they can read.

NU DOCTOR STRAWPOLL. WHO DO YOU THUNK?
shit yea, it just occured to me that 10 was about 900 when he encountered simm, and that twelve is now something like 2000

>So they'll think there isn't a /who/ thread and create a duplicate, shitting up the board.

kind of like you've done

Shit, I'm just going to go kill myself now

What does this have to do with reading? People are just lazy. They won't bother to search the catalog for a nameless thread because every thread at least has "/who/" in the title.

Look, just admit you fucked up with the thread.

why didnt they do a merlin cross over episode?

10 and merlin going around arthurian britain defeating space dragons and shit

I'm not OP. Surprise surprise, multiple people think nameless threads a shit.

it wasnt me

now I'm actual OP and I admit I fucked up with the thread

FLYBERMEN

I agree with this so much
I miss continuity

strawpoll.me/13259634

Are those Mondasian Diapermen propelling off the ground via explosive diarrhea?

Has there ever been a story (audio, short, novel, etc) where they did the whole your heart against a feather thing, like in Egyptian mythology, but with a futuristic twist or whatever? If not, I feel like it would make a relatively decent little story.

I know

Thats why I listed it as a kino point

It wasn't moffucked in.

Of course, they are rather neccessary... when you happen to be someone's FORMER PRIME MINISTER

114 people already voted in this
Are you trying to find out how many people there are on /who/

Anyone done a fan edit from the Doctor's POV?

I think it's Talalay carrying Moffat, not the other way.

>no "none of the above" option

What a terrible poll.

over 100 people apparently

Harriet Jones, Former Prime Minister

anyway it doesn't fucking matter which thread to shit on moffat on.

why doesn't earth know jack shit
what about the cubes
what about the trees
what about the universe exploding
what about ww2 daleks
what about the everyone's dead body cyberman invasion
what about monks
what about the zygon invasion
what about wifi people snatchers

where my fucking continuity at moffboy

i think you need to be carried into a pit, rtdbad

Talalay is overrated

people forget things DUDE xD
use your brain xD

shit, my bad
im tired and used to every post here being complaints

No, but it was used as the cover of a FP audio if you really want to know. There's nothing about it in the story though.

WIBBLY WOBBLY

T

I

M

E

Y

W

I

M

E

Y

So is Moffat lmao

ccant blame you for that

Remember when unit was cool before moffat ruined it forever?

This cover is actually a bit of an "inspiration" for the idea, haha. It's a damn shame I can't write for shit though.

Oh, thanks then. It happens to the best of us.
Love you really user

>Missy was bad
>She was good, kinda
>She gets rehab
>Oh look she is evil again
What was the whole point of all that part if they were gonna pull this up this basically?

That's so fucking cringey

moffat is incompetent

Just in case if someone thinks Missy is just acting like she is back to her former evil self to bait the Master out, that would have the same pointless effect

TALALAY POSTED THIS A FEW MINUTES AGO ! SHE JUST DONE AND GONE FUCKED UP AND QUICKLY DELETED IT

THE LEAKS WERE RIGHT!!

Series 10 Mondasian Cybermen concept art.

There were umpteen alien invasions during the UNIT era as well as the RTD era which would never be referenced again. The cubes were made out to be a publicity stunt or something, the universe exploding was unwritten, ww2 daleks were covered up by the government

They do have very fast bottoms.

Thank fucking god they stuck with the original

like what?
except for cyberking, it was shit.

RTD era had a good degree of consistency
people actually remembering invasions
the air carrier
etc

youtube.com/watch?v=Xlagfr_lYaQ

Isn't it literally written out in one Moffat episode that Amy or someone else didn't remember the Daleks invading because the cracks erased them from time? There's your explanation

Also, time travel existing will cause continuity problems, with events that never happened before suddenly having happened, and evets that did happen suddenly not happening

Hactually

We don't care about your shitty reactions

Why are you repeating yourself from last thread?

He's such a diva. But he has nice blowjob lips.

If the lifts use a counterweight system then shouldn't they be pretty much non-functional further down or burning the cable from going so fast near the top?

why are you posting this poofter

>It's a cuck defends moffshit on an online forum episode

Wouldn't it be good to give us a short glimpse of 13 next week? that would be a a proper way of introducing the next Doctor and not having to do that cringey thing they did with Capaldi.

I call bullshit, where are the other people freaking out about this?

the cracks erased rtd stuff tho didn't they
i guess that can also explain ww2 daleks

but what about everything else

>It's a cuck defends rtdshit on an online forum episode

I want to have sex with her, holy fuck.

i'm bored and i want to bully moff

Inertia lifts mate
No cables

>Having standards of women this low.

UNIT and the world govts put stuff in the water so most people forget - it was in the previous unit audio box

That's what happens when you watch Doctor Who and his stupid ape

I explained some of them earlier, but with the Zygons - there's no issue there. There hasn't been a "wowee this is the first time aliens have ever contacted us" moment since any of those examples, has there? So none of this contradicts itself - it just isn't brought up. Like they don't mention the holocaust in any episodes so are we to presume it never happened in the Whoniverse?

Shit lads we've been deceived haven't we? 12, the Master and Missy are gonna team up and kick Cybermen arse. There will probably be a good the bad and the ugly stand off at some point though.

Maybe both sides are right and all nu who is pretty shit when it's not being a to scale reproduction of classic who.

so forgetting london becoming a jungle with billions of pre-brexit pounds of damages after the fact is a thing that happens
but bill gets to keep the memories of her mom's tulpa to save the world from the combine
cool

humans like to ignore earthshattering events because humans don't care

I was so happy when she had a huge fucking hole blown into her and even happier when she was turned into a Cyberman. But I know it's temporary. It's all going to end up being a simulation or some time fuckery will happen where she is not only saved but gets a super happy end because we're not allowed bad endings for anyone anymore.

KEK

ICONIC

that's a shit example my dude
invasion =/= first contact

how fucking indifferent are humans to not give a fuck about earth exploding

how much thc does unit pump in the water

Classic who was shit too m8

But who was cold open?

>Like they don't mention the holocaust in any episodes so are we to presume it never happened in the Whoniverse?
Let's Kill Hitler
The Doctor Dances

>Missy is the good
>The Master is the bad
>The Doctor is the OOGLEH!

punished "venom" who

Isn't Twelve like 4.5 billion years old now though

You'd think he'd have no memory of Simm considering it was 4.5 billion years ago for him. You'd also think he would be a fucking nutcase because he's 4.5 billion years old and 99% of that time was spent by himself punching a wall, but then again Moffat made Rory 2,000 years old and didn't make it affect him in any way except for Amy being an ungrateful cunt who tried to divorce him because they couldn't have kids even though Rory literally protected her for 2,000 years while she was inside a box after he was forced to kill her because Amy didn't listen to Rory when he told her to run away before his programming took over.

both of those things happen in two of the shows best episodes, too. Fucks sake Moffat why can't you be consistent with anything

Name 1 (ONE) single good christmas ep since series 5

Name 1 (ONE) good Comic Relief ep since series 5

I'm waiting,,,

The best idea I've heard is that Heather shows up again to take Bill away.
She doesn't need the cyber parts if she's fused with her wetfu.

Hell, you could even say that this was teased since The Pilot, since they mention possibly seeing her again.

I absolutely hated the first fifteen / twenty minutes. All that Missy crap seriously wound me up the wrong way.

It started to improve when Bill met Mr Razor, and the last five minutes were pretty good.

But the whole thing built up to two things we already knew - Cybermen and Master - so it all felt rather pointless.

Having said that, John Simm was excellent, and I really didn't spot that it was him until he started dropping hints to Missy.

But it didn't really feel like a particularly incident full episode. Extraordinarily slow, particularly the three whole minutes of a partially converted Cyberman saying "pain".

I do think it was somewhat inappropriate for the timeslot, especially the hole in Bill's chest - nobody ever gets to complain about Lytton having his hands crushed ever again!

6/10.

You'd swear they think the Sonic Screwdriver is a fucking Lightsaber!

What exactly is your point, that people keep forgetting invasion happened? They just never bring it up during the 10 minutes a week we see them on screen

heaven sent

The Husbands of River Song
The Caretaker

>christmas

Um.. Last Christmas is ok? I believe. Both husbands and mysterio are alright.

>comic relief

Doctor Who is fun-free since 2011.

yeah but it's fun

Change my sentence to "like they don't mention [literally any big historical event they don't mention in the show]"

All of them except The Doctor The Widow and The Wardrobe

It might be like a Rory thing where Rory does remember being a Roman but not all the time.
So 12 remembers every death in Heaven Sent but not all the time.

Are you just gonna be indifferent and not bring it up if foreign soldiers march up your fucking town and massacre a bunch of people?

>they said there is a reason why she keeps saying she's a lesbian

This is going to happen isn't it? like that Titanic episode where Kylie is turned into stars so she doesn't "die"

I was glad Simm mentioned being the former prime minister tbqh

He spent most of those 4.5 billion years doing the same thing. It probably all blended into one, even if he claims to "remember it all"