None of you understand how lucky you are, to feel pride for your country, your homeland. I was born in British Columbia...

None of you understand how lucky you are, to feel pride for your country, your homeland. I was born in British Columbia, Canada, destined for a long life of liberal punishment. We have a dudeweed male model for our PM, aboriginal people trying to convince us they matter, the worst immigration laws and many more problems caused by our disgusting government.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a police officer. My dreams are dead now, because of the duty to protect a country you've never really loved or cared about doesn't appeal to me. I don't feel as if I'm a part of Canada, I feel as if I just... Exist here. I can't work for a government I don't agree with and a country I hardly have any love for. We're too much of a "progressive melting-pot" for anyone to actually support all of what Canada does, as there are so many different stupid ideas going in all sorts of directions.

Be proud of your country while you can, if you can. Our anti-nationalistic oversized country is nothing, nothing to be proud of.

We shitpost because we're hurting, Sup Forums. I say this on behalf of all Leaves, we're sorry.

You have to take back your country leaf. Things only change if you want them to, as long as you're complacent you will stay that way.

Plan B: Make $ knowing that you'll high tail outta there whenever anything major happens

Reminder that eastern Canada buys oil from Saudis because environmentalist faggots keep cucking our pipelines. Also, Alberta has to sell their oil at a discount because we cannot get our oil to the markets and we produce too much to transfer because of the lack of infrastructure (aka pipelines)

>Canada
>sorry

I dunno, sounds like status quo to me.

Canadians had nothing to be proud about in the first place

I know how you feel buddy.
I'm very tempted to move to the states, maybe Alaska or one of the Northern states that are similar to the prairies.

I'll stick it out for now though, after Justin is finished his term I'm sure a competent conservative will look appealing to everyone and we will continue our circle like we always do.

You have healthcare - only couple of "states" here has good level healthcare
You have roads - we have only directions.
You have descent salaries - we have only one city when you can possibly find a job that will make you middle class
You have working police - ours is good only for covering chechen's crimes.

You have a lot your nation achieved while many others were too busy with tanks, wars and such shit that, in the end, didnt give much to them

TL:DR visit Russia for a week(and not Moscow or St-Petersburg) and you will love Canada again. Basically Russia is a Dark Canada, a lot of people said that. And once you love it - you'll find a lot of ways to make it better.

stop whining go in the military they will reformed you good

>dying for Cuckada

It's not even like I can go where my roots are to fight, I'm fucking Irish, who wants to go to Ireland?

I dont tell you to die I tell you to reform yourself something I got to do myself you the only master of your own demise focus bitch

What do you think of Gordon Campbell and Christy Clark?

fuck all the dirt in the muzzle

You can come in but you have to come in LEGALLY.

Holy fuck did she intentionally pack of the muzzle full of fucking mud

Weedman assassination when?

move to straya.
repeat shitposting turbocharged

USMC routine exercise

Fuck off then faggot, many of us would still die for our country.

Oh look, another welfarecuck. *spits in your direction*

This guy got your answer user

Pretty much yes ..

I feel the same brother, it's time we did something about this country.

We don't have the numbers to change Canada in an election, what other options have we?

I mean we could do some terrorist shit but that won't get anyone on our side.

What can we do to fix this shithole?

Make Canada Great.

you're a faggot. You don't have to agree with everyone around you to be proud of what your ancestors built. You are given something to fight for, you can choose to fight or be a pussy.

Also regarding our immigration laws, they're pretty legit. There's a middle ground between Germany immigration and North Korea immigration, and I think we're in that really sweet spot. We're compassionate and invite people from all over the world, yet we have little to no terrorism, no one asking for sharia, etc, just exotic restaurants all over our big cities, which is great.

Weedman was a necessary change as Harper was horrible. And Canada is one of the best countries to live in and that's not debatable.

I'm a Québecer who'd rather have my province be a country, but I throw a fucking fit over it. Leafland is not perfect but I am grateful and have applied to join the army.

>worst immigration laws
>no terror attacks (yet)
Pick one and only one faggit

And honestly it can be set back to normal in the next election cycle. We're always changing, nothing is set in stone here user.

Wise words Lys bro

Merci !