Daily reminder that Suzanne has the highest power level

Daily reminder that Suzanne has the highest power level.

Is something wrong with me or that lesbian that had the hots for her was a top cute?

Yeah she's pretty cute in an autistic way

Every season i'm scared a new writer will come to the show and have her have a "hella fucking epic" meltdown were she kills one of the main girls.

>it's a red and flores do trucker speed for five episodes season

Season was the worst

>Tfw the best character got incapacitated for the whole fucking season
Why bros

>It's a Piscatella was right episode

Why do they keep bullying the female guard?

>it's a not even Piscatella can get away without having a sympathetic backstory episode

>it's a piscatella becomes Michael Myers episode

how the fuck this animal is not on the psych ward but lolli is?

This for fucks sake, just let one bad guy be a mystery you are going to take him out of the picture anyway.
>Muh secret boyfriend
What was the need of that

>Mfw

>It's a Linda becomes a lesbian after being in prison for a day episode

>It's a "Cutie Linda fucks the least attractive person in the room" episode

>It's a "grown ass man with police training can't overpower two 100 lb women" episode

>Tfw no qt hyper jewess gf

>It's a complete season wasted on something that earlier on the run of the show would've been solced in 3 episodes or so

Is Gina /ourgirl/?

I didn't know Kenan Thompson was in OITNB

im consdering watching this show just for her ... is it worth it ?? i stopped in the middle of first season and never picked it up again

yea but could she EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

Worth it for her? She's a cutie but doesn't appear until S4 and doesn't become a regular until S5.

So do what you will with that information.

Is this that show where they put gorillas in human clothes and try to teach them to read?

so how is season 2 and 3 ?

I think the show is great overall. S2 however gets annoying with Daya acting irrational as fuck over her baby daddy but that is dropped from S3 on.

BASED AS FUCK!

y-you too~

>its a piper and alex start arguing scene

>it's a punished healy episode

>it's a punished healy episode

>tfw Healy is probably dead

This show has way too many characters. We get a bit of their backstory and suddenly their screen time is ripped out for some other new character.
>those new Hispanic chicks who have been guarding the hostages
>the Muslim girl
>the skinheads

I know Piper was never the most interesting character in her own show but for fucks sake you know something is wrong when the audience wants to skip every scene with the central protagonist.

>Mfw when Healy started walking into the lake

so thats why Kodak Black kinda went silent. didnt hear a single or anything by him in a while.

never would guess he was acting now

It is stated in Season 1 (Or 2) by Suzanne that her parents have special arrangements with lawyers.

I remember a year ago when all the "spoliers came out for S5.

Piper was supposed to be killed by Stella or Alex. Taystee was supposed to "get caught up in a bad deal" and get killed. Bennett was supposed to come back.

And well, none of that happened. So if S6 or S7 gets spoiled for you, don't worry, it is prob not true.

>it's a Ruby Rose trying and failing to be a MPDG episode

seaons 4 and 5 were fucking shit. it dropped off just like Oz. weird.

god damn how am i the same species as this

OFFICIAL S5 POWER RANKINGS
1. Ouija
2. Pennsatucky
3. Flarizta
4. Brandy
5. Gina

I fucking hate those two methheads and I wish they would stop giving them scenes.

I was hoping they'd burn to death in the last episode.

This season is by far the worst but it seems really fun and I can't stop watching

They could literally be straight out of any KY trailer park.

Has there ever been a show where a rapist got a happy ending?

That shit that happened to Piscatella at the end was the stupidest shit in the world.

I was rooting for a an undeserved """"heroic sacrifice""" from them, would've bothered me but at least they would be out of the picture already

The methheads crossed the line when they pissed in the yellow drink. There's no reason to do that.

They never even wear orange

>reminder OINB is trash for garbage people

That can't he, i like it

Rdt

I stopped watching 5 episodes in season 5

Poussey wasn't fucking killed, it was an accident.

If anyone is to blame for her death it's Crazy eyes, she should've been shot like a dog. What's she even doing in the prison? She belongs in a loony bin tied to a bed.

The prisoners lost ALL my sympathy towards them when they started torturing and humiliating the guards, also murdering them.

Taystee is fucking braindead and hasn't got two braincells to rub together to form one single coherent thought.

I'm also sick of the fucking muslim apologists. "Ah yes. hijabs are a feminist symbol guise, and not at all a symbol of female oppression in an actual patriarchial society :^)" "girrrrl power"

Rip Pussy

*Makes the entire season pointless by fucking up the deal for no reason*

That fuckin nigger and I wish people would realize already that Suzanne was reslonsible for pussy's death but nope blackies dindu nuffin gotta blame the white man

shouldn't her sentence be up by now? no one fucking likes her except for the shippers.

This is weird, right? For a show with activistic SJWs as writers to give a rapist a happy ending. I expect he's going to rape her again.

To be expected from a prison. I just wish they wouldn't do flashbacks for characters that have already had one.

Caputo is a bro and deserves a better life.

Gloria, Red, Caputo, and Freida are the best characters.

Maritza, Soso and Artesian are the most attractive.

Luschek is best comedy.

Taystee is most irritating.

FemGuard is qt.

jenji kohan shows are mediocre but her characterization is really good and they subvert conventions in a clever way. I can't think of a show with more despicable characters yet they manage to be sympathetic

I don't really think it's pipers actresses fault, she's never been given a decent script or arc

and yet she's infinitely more successful than you lol

I was an alcoholic janitor for 8 months in 2013 and I'm a handsome white guy

Lois was absolutely wrong.

this show reminds me how niggers should be in jail

he wasnt raping her they were boyfriend and girlfriend

t. Bill Cosby

So who's due for flashbacks still? I think Gina, Angie, Maureen, and Sankey are due. And maybe Zirconia and Ouija.

Also Yoga Jones has been on since season 1 and still hasn't had one, even if she explained why she's in. They moved from having flashbacks of why they're in to just general characterization

>that scene where they auction off judy king
>"8 cans of tuna!"
>"10 ramen packets!"
>she sells her for unicorn stickers
>"what? it's art. gauranteed to increase in value!"

completely lost my shit

>Flacca starts a vlog
>comment section is nothing but Maritza praise

Maritza is fucking hot senpai, Flaca looks like a hot girl that melted.

>we never see the latino's rape the male guard

What was the point of even mentioning it .