/brit/

Spastic Rorke edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

spastic early thread poster edition

But he's right.

Rorke's seething

Rank the British ethnicities.

why do morons get so personally attached to the left-right dichotomy?

why dont black men ever grow up? that bloke is clearly in his mid to late 30s and dresses like a 16 year old roadman. probably still has the emotional intelligence of one too. its pathetic. and they wonder why everyone hates them

THAT'S WHEN I REACH FOR MY REVOLVER
THAT'S WHEN IT ALL GETS BLOWN AWAY

who /young tory/ here?

he CHOSE that haircut, fucking hell.

it's a mix of students and 50+ year olds who lived through THATCHA

1. browns
2. blacks
3. whites
4. asians

1. Irish
2. English
3. Scottish
4. Welsh

objectively

10/10

Really want to shag a pregnant woman, the later on the better

Politics should be settled by Vale Tudo cagefights. Let the Labour put forth their strongest man, and the Conservatory put forth their strongest man, and the winner becomes PM.

its not like they are unique in being manchildren

>who /young tory/ here?

>rank
>10/10

'

*works for him one day*

leftpol SEETHING

>British ethnicities

think what happened was rather sad, but thats what he gets for being a cocky tory cunt

why the fuck does an irishman care about what goes on with mutts in yankistan
boggles the brainwaves

always feel sorry for this lad

I like the Athenian lottery system

so this is the power of leftypol

*replaces you*
psshh nothin personnel kid

>Emmanuel Macron calls for UNESCO status for French baguette

based jupiter

i always feel sorry that the guy who hit him (i think?) got jailed for manslaughter
should've got off with community service for being provoked.

alri lads? what's the plan for this weekend?

This is stupid Rorke. I could post millions of hideous right wing people and we could go back and forth for eons.

>tfw will never know the feeling of having someone whos willing to fight and die for me
>will never lock arms with my brothers and March into a ZOG controlled city

imagine being so bitter you post a picture of a rich public schoolboy who died. i'm from fucking sheffield my dad was a miner who made a success of himself with his own business i spent a lot of my youth in a pit village near doncaster but a lot of wealthy people earned it and there are 100 rich people to take his place as you wallow in your shithole blaming other people

top lads all around

Lol British scum.

Christ, this is an absolute BELTER

youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

where's the diversity?

Fuck off pederast the brown

why are there so many transsexuals

i know a muslim and he's absolutely fine. never once asked him for his views on homosexuality, apostasy, women, blasphemy, secularism or terrorism though. but he says please and thank you so that means we should let millions of 3rd worlders into the country.

fuck this was kino

>so this is the power of leftypol

Is this real?

off to see the gf
going to hug her, give her a big sloppy kiss, and then spend the night shagging

>"Welcome to the Black Man's Fan Club - a monthly swingers' night for white women who want to have sex with black men, and their white husbands or partners who want to watch."

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jan/13/black-woman-always-fetishised-racism-in-bedroom

what the fuck is wrong with wypipo?

looks like kids on a school trip to me
stupid delusional rorke

I'd consider myself fairly attractive

THUMPING

shut up Tarquin von Rothschild, your family hasn't earned shit, it's all usury and other forms of exploitation

>Jews will not replace us
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nice

rate /brit/ posters

It's always Rorke provoking this mythical "leftypol discord" into getting into flamewars.

If I was mod, I'd ban the words leftypol discord all together.

Scottish
Manx
>
>
>power gap
>
>Welsh
Cornish
English
Ul*Ter Sc*Ts

>implying america doesn't export its ideology to the entirety of Europe

yeah could happen to anyone. bouncers are scum t

yeah i used to go down the mines to masturbate but then my dad founded nintendo
he spent 40 days and 40 nights without sleep engineering the NES, you know. he really did work harder.

my dad says they're going to make a new pokemon game with two mews joined at the hip

there is no such thing as usury

me: 9/10, amazing poster, witty, sexy, not annoying

The UK will NEVER have another Prime Minister as good as Thatcher. never

How do I avoid drinking the Commie Corbyn Coolaid?

Didn't realise French schools organised such large-scale school trips

Britain is not Europe, they not even belong to Western civilization, they belong to Anglosphere "civilization" (multiethnic, cosmopolitan, individualistic and libertine).

Your nihilism prevents you from being a solid 10/10

>i'm from fucking sheffield my dad was a miner who made a success of himself with his own business i spent a lot of my youth in a pit village near doncaster but a lot of wealthy people earned it and there are 100 rich people to take his place as you wallow in your shithole blaming other people

Absolute state of yanks

MOOR blood seethes in your veins, you are a rapebaby, my ancestors blood is inside you.

good post

>I don't like different opinions and want them censored

You haven't earnt shit though Tarquin, your dad has.

me: 10/10, super amazing poster, extra witty, sexier than sexy, very not annoying

Crazy how the further you go to the left or right, the more they look the same... what should I name this theory?

I unironically believe that arabs are the masterrace, we are the superior race on earth, we are the best.

when fatman scoop plays in the club

Pretty sure the Moors in Spain were from morroco

>my ancestors blood is inside you

Nop. They were my ancestors.

boomerang hypotheses

politics posters are the weakest race

then why are your countries so shit?

Friendzoned myself by not kissing the cute girl when she wanted me to. Wonder if I went for it now, would she reject it or turn away?

woof haha theory

my family are literally from a pit village near doncaster and all worked down the mine. my dad was put out of work by the miners strike. then he started a company making containers for ships and building sites and became fairly well off. my dad grew up in a 3 bedroom house with 8 siblings and i grew up in a 5 bedroom house with a huge garden in a nice area. i am not bitter towards the rich because my dad made something of himself even though he's a pit boy

So this is the power of the "alt-right"

shut the fuck up, al andalus was liberated by mostly ARAB warriors from the ummayad caliphate ! we hit those filthy spanish cucks so hard they didn't know what was going on lmafo, we enslaved them for hundreds of years.

truly kino

1. Anglo-Irish (rip)
2. Channel Islander
3. English
4. Manx
5. Scottish
6. Welsh
7. Ulster Scot
8. Papist Irish scum

Focus on having fun with her for now, just have a fucken laugh and then go in for the kiss when things are just right

What colour were her eyes?

Nah, it's staged by one of the CIA controlled oppositions - like everything in Amerimuttica.
Amerimutts always play all side of the war which they themselves fund and lead directly or indirectly from both sides.

and my dad's the hardest fucker going in the newcastle gym mate, fuck off

because we want them to be like that, we enjoy it, we want u to think we are weak and stupid, then suddenly we STRIKE, then we take over the world.

Wrong, these were ordinary people

my dads a judge and my mams a lawyer
just saying

my dad made himself rich producing tangible items, so i'm not bitter about soros making his fortune trying to undermine the policies of a democratically elected government, or the fact thousands of people like my dad were bankrupted by the high-interest rate policies of the Thatcher government so that the City of London could make bank on foreign capital inflows.

>kissing someone while they're laughing
bit tricky isn't it? i guess if you push her jaw closed first then you can

Your dad's a snitch

*blocks your path*
I'd like to see you say that to our faces

Watching Raven Alexis - Jacks POV 16. Her arse looks amazing in this scene.

You seem like a hot headed and violent person