Post the first PoC (Person of Color) you became attracted to as a child

Post the first PoC (Person of Color) you became attracted to as a child.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Of-lpfsBR8U
youtube.com/watch?v=doFt1XQQ6c0
youtube.com/watch?v=h6R0FuHB02g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Victoria's Secret catalog came to our house

I stole that shit with Tyra Banks on the cover and fapped many times

I like how this is a troll both on the POC level AND on the "as a child" level.

>PoC

This has always seemed like the kind of acronym you'd find on the desk of a furnace operator.

Salma Hayek in Desperado was fucking amazing.

I live in a colored country, my first crush was...

Damn I don't even remember what skintone she was, maybe I'm not bothered by that kind of thing.

Me on the left.

>PoC (Person of Color)
Why in the fuck did people play along and let this get popularized. Do people not hear how divisive and political this sounds? Same thing with "little people" being preferred over "dwarf" and "midget", how the hell did these terms get adapted?

Are you me?

>POC
dumbest fucking term in human history

people with more than a tan have NOTHING to do with each other

There is no white people (the Irish are not Germans, French people are not Spanish, Russians are not Brits) there are no black people (Fon people are NOT Igbo people and neither are Yoruban or Senegalese) there are no Asian people: (Japanese are not Vietnamese or Laotian, or Han Chinese, or Korean)

There is no fucking reason to associate all these different languages and cultures and ethnic backgrounds together. They are all incredibly unique and also pointless distinctions of a boring and bland species of stupid fucking naked ape that aliens wouldn't be able to tell apart.

FUCK YOUR STUPID RACIAL BULLSHIT

>"coloured person" is racist
>"person of colour" is politically correct
>they literally mean the same thing and use the same words

Show me ONE (1) person who is not "of color". If my skin color isn't a color, then what the fuck is it?

I'm a white girl btw

A privilege.

>bleached person is racist
>white people isnt
>they mean the same thing

I'm serious though.

colored folks

I'm too old, someone kill me.

It was hard cut to stare at the cardboard cutouts of her as a teenager.

>poc

Brown people are the absence of color

Mulan

Except with "colored person" you are defining them by their color, whereas with "person of color" you're putting the emphasis on them being a person first.

And yes, it's fucking retarded but people lose their minds over this bullshit constantly.

GOAT Bond theme.

>bleached person is racist
Is it?

It's a phrase under the pretense that "white" skin is standard and black is a variation of this, so it's ironic that it's politically correct

Communist, same thing how anything politicial they push becomes a "phobia" if you refuse to toe the line

18+ site.

The girl that sat next to me in 3rd grade desu. By sheer coincidence we ended up at the same college after I moved out of town, but I never said anything to her about it or reintroduced myself because I'm autistic

>2017
Time passes by fast dude

People who were 10 when Avatar came out can now browse this site

Even if he was born on the fucking day Mulan came out in theatres, he'd still be 19 by now.

>Kierkegaard
nice user

Possibly my first erection

None, I've never had an attraction to nonwhite women. Though admittedly there's some pale skin hispanics that aren't bad.

Perhaps Catherine Zeta Jones in the late 90s, but she's white-ish. That's about as dark as I'll go for. And Salma Hayek was pretty decent in the day too.

You might also be gay.

I can assure you from here and without knowing you, that's not true at all.

But you will deny it anyway so why bother.

>Person of Colour
>that makes me a Person of Whiteness
>PoC
>PoW
>Identity politics war going on
>Prisoner of War

>PoC (Person of Color)

If you use an abbreviation or slang term and feel enough people might not understand it to warrant explaining it in parentheses, but you're not planning on using that abbreviation or term again in your post, consider just entirely replacing it with what you were going to put in the parentheses anyway.

I don't believe you, I'm fairly Sup Forums but even I've fucked non-white women.

Avatar is 8 years old. Any boy old enough to feel sexual attraction would be between 18-21 right now.

I never cared for any coloreds.

She looked so sexy.

I guess she's technically Japanese, though the art style doesn't do much to emphasize it

I was about to say it doesn't count when I remembered I'm the one who said Mulan

Yep. Definitely her.

>None, I've never had an attraction to nonwhite women.
cringe

I ain't never been atracted to no god damn NIGGER and if you were you ought to have your head checked

It's kind of funny though.

When this movie was in the cinemas and I was a teenager just walking past the cardboard cut outs of her would give me uncomfortable public erections and I would have to go to the bathroom to adjust my jocks.

Now days I look at it and it's just a bit of leg and cleavage and I wonder how it had so much effect on me as a teenager.

I was so disappointed when a few years later I saw my first real life black chick and found out they look nothing like anime black chicks

I think this show gave me a slight femdom fetish, because the monsters were always male and got the shit beaten out of them. Part of me as a kid was like "why can't they get along and just have sex?" and another part of me was like "I wouldn't mind getting beat up by the sailor scouts"

How isolated was your childhood?

That lightskin nigga from cousin skeeter was fine as fuck :$

>because the monsters were always male

That's not true... I think...

I remember some demon chick in a clothes boutique or something

There were female characters too.

desu it actually was my congolese babysitter but hally berry is second

You're right.

Honestly, it sounds like something my grandpa would say instead of "nigger" when he was talking to my parents when I was a child

epic post

WIN

black is actually the absense of color

eeeeeeeeeew they look like two 50 year old midgets

Not him, but I live in the PNW and there are VERY few basketball americans outside of the big cities. I'm white but the majority population is ethnically south american in my area, then whites and asians.

THE CARDS, JEB

I also liked Moesha. She's a black ayy lmao

Activates my almonds

Back in the day when there was actual music on tv music channels R. Kelly with Siesta and Wu-Tang Clang with Gravel pit was hot shit. Respective videos had a "dirty version", deal was you had to get up early. Good times all around, I pity you young shallow pointless kids.

Fuck nigga music but those are actually decent

youtube.com/watch?v=Of-lpfsBR8U
youtube.com/watch?v=doFt1XQQ6c0

I also find IMG_2060 hot.

does anyone else think he just looks like the nigger version of Lip from American "Shameless"?

Hillary from Fresh Prince.

Ashley was way cuter

my first boner actually

Agreed.

I don't see why the show made out like hillary was the sexy one when ashely looked just as good if not better.

Y'all crazy. Hilary was smokin'.

Lucy Liu from Charlie Angels
youtube.com/watch?v=h6R0FuHB02g

Agree but ashley was hot too.

she looked like a jew nosed horse with an afro

get some taste faget

D&D bro! XD

this desu

I literally said that out loud after finishing that sentence.

cringe

Now that you ask, I can't remember. Which is odd as I have been having some real jungle fever for the last couple years and have almost exclusively been fapping to black girls the last couple months. Maybe I need to remember and have some sorta closure.

she should not have defied jabba

DING DING DING