I hope you all know most of these Pro Trump type shills are actually paid Russian trolls that are paid very well to...

I hope you all know most of these Pro Trump type shills are actually paid Russian trolls that are paid very well to creat political unrest in the United States. I've literally seen hundreds of pro-Russian Twitter accounts turn into fake conservative accounts. The sad thing is.... You fucking idiots fell for the whole damn thing, to literally make DONALD TRUMP the Rosie o Donnell, celebrity apprentice dumbass your candidate.

>inb4 I'm called a CTR shill

>fuck off shill
>sages with an image

they gotta be new

cyka blyat

What the fuck are you getting on about

I do it for free

Russians don't want shillary because she's retarded warmonger who will cause even bigger friction than Obamas decisions to keep fucking up middle east.
Eventually you guys will turn Europe against you because the public will realize you created IS as well as the migrant crisis.

I do give you props you boys do a good job. Too bad Russia's economy and standard of living is comparable to Guatemala

That's too bad, you could be getting paid

the whole EU and US created IS by your standards? Also Trump is the candidate that wants to betray the EU.

I'm a fan of Putin just don't him intervening with the DNC leak and this ongoing retardness

DESU I kinda envied CTR. Its annoying as fuk but getting paid to shitpost is getting paid to shitpost.
Thats pretty cool anyway you slice it

>Yeah, the goyim know. Change tactics.

>They are all Russians
There are no Russians on Sup Forums

Nice proof there chief

Just because the hacker is involved does not necessarily mean the state is involved Putin does not tend to meddle into internal affairs of other (relevant) countries, but i wouldn't be too surprised if it wasn't true in this case because Hillary would do the exact opposite of what Putin desires.

And while yes EU did join in bombing but most of it was mainly because of Americas role in NATO and them not wanting to be ousted from under US' umbrella. The average European or politicians outside of EU parliament do not give a fuck about what happens in ME, especially here in the east since we're dependent on Russias goodwill.

Who cares what Russians do.

Russians hate the clintons and that's alright with me.

It's a very simple dichotomy this cycle: nationalism vs. globalism. I prefer the former because I prioritize my own nation above all others, so I'll vote for Trump.

As for shills, you just have to learn to accept that politics is a dirty game where people will use manipulative tactics to get ahead. Russians may simply like Trump because the last 15 years have put us at odds with Russia's foreign policy objectives, and Trump seems willing to reverse that. Or somebody is funneling money into them, or both.

If you see Russians hating on Clinton, it's because she will likely just continue Obama's shitty foreign policy agenda which was a rehashed version of Bush's neocon nightmare. Trump sees Russia as a potential partner, so of course they'd want him.

Shilling is widespread and has been on this board for years now, just the way things go. It's pretty pretentious to assume that Sup Forums had anything more than a minor effect on the nomination process, as well.

Putin was KGB and is a master of seducing people into getting what he wants. He played on trumps emotions by complimenting him so early on. Trump took the bait and Putin has him in the palm of his hand

RUSSIANS
RUSSIANS
UNDER THE BED
EVERYWHERE

>trump
>anti globalist
>all of his shit in made out of the country and he personally benefits from globalism to the tune of millions of dollars
>"b b but once he gets in office he will stop it! he promises!

Why are Trumplets so fucking stupid?

Lmfaooo still tweeting in shit in the White House, What a bunch of fucking dweebs man I swear I can't stand them

>wants to believe Americans are really aren't a bunch of racists idiots.....

believe

Wasted trips on being a downy

Honestly though.

But here's proof (mobile fag I know)

sage

its pretty common knowledge

bullshit faggot, you're the paid shill not me

$.05 have been deposited to your account

Lmao I bet your neckbeard is glorious