Shit just marathoned this

it was heavy my anons i felt pretty disturbed towards the end

What do you think about it

I was really interested the first few episodes, thinking there was going to be a twist. I thought the reason for Hannah committing suicide would be more than just being bullied. I was wrong. Such a let down.

Show ended up sucking huge balls. Hannah was such a bitch.

just binged this as well lol. the part when Mrs. Baker found Hannah in the bathtub definitely hit me pretty hard.

it was shit

Yeah that was pretty rough to watch

no film has ever made me as emotional as that part. I didn't even think the show was that great, but that part, man, fuck.

Most hit me when mr potter (nigger teacher) found out what happened shit was dark

yeah the show definitely knew how to fuck with emotions

>people think this is good or accurate representation of being suicidal
>people suck this show's dick
I was a teen girl who was suicidal because my dad was abusing me, I had to mother my siblings and protect them from being beaten my whole highschool experience, my mom was beat half to death and didn't do a damn thing to protect my siblings even after that, and the only way we got forced to not be around him was because I threatened my mom either I would call the police or sge would after he almost killed the 8 year old. I was 17. The only reason I didn't kill myself in those 4 years is because I had to be there for my siblings. And this bitch guilt trips everyone and scars them for the rest of their lives because she was bullied? Because she was raped a few times? Get fucking over yourselves. This show is a piece of petty shit.

suicide scene gave me a panic attack, seen a lot of shit otherwise which is worse than that scene. Prolly because the long buildup those 13 episodes, knowing it was coming

Post feet

Damn.. sounds like you had it rough growing up. Is your father still alive?

jesus

please be bait

cold basterd

edge-god doesn't feel any emotions huh?

I have never seen a show with as many hateable characters as that one.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is because I know it'd hurt my family, so I understand that much at least. If I didn't think they'd be impacted by it I'd already be a corpse by now.

It was generic teen drama of the highest order.
But I could understand how you would relate to it since you're probably at that stage in your life as well.

sorry what happened to you but not everyone takes shit same way. The story told here was easily could be true . Also fuck that lol raped few times so what shit.
You had sisters to catch on / defend. She had nothing to hold on too

I know justin was such a shithead and dick but damn actually i was sorry for him too. He was basically a fuckwit thought it would impress his rich friends and shit

I definitely see where you're coming from there are a few scenes that aren't too bad

Yes and he was tooken out of jail day 2 by the rest of his sociopath family. They left abandoned my siblings and mom after the final thing. The worst part is U tried telling them for years. They're rich powerful people too, they only cared about their own dilutional image. You think this show is scary? Try being 14 and getting the courage to tell your grandmother anf aunt you're being abused by a known drunk and being told "you don't know what's really going on" and "I don't want to hear it". Those both literally came out of their mouths. I knew exactly how I was going to kill myself too, sometimes I still wish I had just done it.

Fuck you guys, look at

My mom had nothing to hold on to as a 15 yr old, no significant family, and was raped and molested dozens of times, and she never even dared to self harm. I just think it's dumb people are defending the main character, thinking this is a good story and real sad. I can see shy it might be realistic but that make the main character a complete bat shit roastie bitch who had no sense of morality.

Nobody says she was perfect like your mom dude just sayin this is not same effect for everyon

I would try to do your best to help yourself in any way possible user. One suicidal person to another, do research, take vitamins, make yourself go outside and do things that would usually make yourself happy, treat yourself, find the root of the problem and destroy it as much as possible. Leave the situation if you have to.
I'm not saying that I just wish people would stop glorifying her.

I want to worship you