What am I in for lads?

An awful movie. Don't bother.

a good Batman movie that tries cramming way too much DC stuff in

The best superhero movie of the decade.

Kino

a shit movie

Ye

Bat-PTSD

Al-flecki pulled off batman really fucking well.

kino movie
disconnect between Sup Forums retards and actual fans
it's a good movie

If you are watching the 3 hour cut and you have already seen just 1 batman or superman movie you can safely skip the first 1 hour and 50 minutes.

the most intelligent, creative, complex, original superhero film in decades

What did you guys think about autistic Lex Luthor?

very deep film.

Garbage for low IQ indians and mexicans that have never actually seen film
If you support clinton, reddit and videogame sensibilities it's for you

I like how snyder showed the spoopyness of batman when those captured girls locked themselves in their prison.

An embarrassing mess.

Does anyone have the picture of Cavill and captain america at that award show having a laff together?

capekino

honest film making

you're an embarrassing mess

A headache

you're a headache

Thanks, I miss old Sup Forums your post is q comfy desu

>looks fantastic
>sounds fantastic
>makes no fucking sense

Which part confused you?

Critical lack of faora desu

That pic is fully accurate.

Forgot to quote

It's kino and I never say that.

lex' motives, doomsday, magic bullets and several other small crap that coupled together ruined my experience

The ONLY valid criticism of bvs

Sorry, I know some Disney films that might be a little more understandable for you

Lex wants superman to fall because he upsets the balance of power in the world.
>doomsday.
I don't read comics but from the movie it seemed to me that lex tried to revive Zod in the damaged birth pod.
>magic bullets
which ones are you talking about?

Think of it as an Elseworlds universe and half of the autistic complaints go away

pure unadulturated kino

Antje makes my dick diamonds.

Boring as fuck.

I gave the 3 hour version a chance but it put me to sleep. It isn't better than the theatrical cut and it doesn't "fix" any pacing issues. It's just longer. That's it.

So BvS alfred was the best alfred of the century right?

Depends which version you watch. The theatrical is dogshit. The extended is one of the best cape films ever made

hot gay sex. right after scene in op's pic. and that batman strangling superman was sooooo hot!

what did they cut from the theatrical?

are there any other antje kinos?

>original
Batman + 9/11... again!
Superman is a god... again!
Lex is using kryptonite to kill Superman... again!
Big, ugly, CGI monster fight at the end... again!

About 12 more Jesus and bible references

Pandorum is pretty good spacekino

redditor... again!

OP here.

Movie was okay until Lex showed up.

Now I don't know if I can keep watching Eisenberg's shlocky acting...

Watched it 1-2 hours ago. Marvel movies have stupid things and a lot of action scenes too. I didn't understand why people hate bvs so much.

think of lex as a turbo autist.
He manages to be menacing when he is behind the scenes.

you don't deserve this movie

him and batfleck were absolutely goat imo

Lex is one of the best things about bvs user

Nice argument, you drooling fanboy.

So what inspired that knightmare scene? That setting was kino as heck.

the one where superman catches batfleck stealing kryptonite?

suck my fucking dick, redditor

mad max 2. it's very similar to the compound the film centers around, and it's one of zack's favorite movies

>tommy lee jones is the main character
>did nothing that makes sense to plot
>movie ends by monologue about old men
What the fuck did cockens mean by this? I don't get why people think it's such a good kino. Yeah, good villain and another shit but main character did nothing rellevant and I think ending is empty.
Sorry for offtop but only bvs haters and fans are so smart to give me very very smart answers.

>satan is dumb
well I guess that means god must be dumb too.

Watchmen, Man of Steel and BvS are the only superhero films made to writing, acting and aesthetic standards of Kubrick.

whedon is on the wrong spot

>made to writing, acting and aesthetic standards of Kubrick.

please kill yourself

the pic is older.

>when you realise that the entire arc of superman was to become an inspiring figure to humanity as a whole and his battle of doomsday accomplished that.

Yup
So there's no mad max-esque Batman story? That's what I was hoping for.

no, batman hallucinates it.

Then he better not come back under steppenwolf's control. I want the JL leading a rescue mission to save Superman rather than fight him

how can he be rescued if he is dead?

Second this.

This is such a misleading image

OP again.

Just finished it. Honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Another case of Sup Forums memes not reflecting real life at all. I don't know why it got so much hate. It's certainly no worse than marvel capeshit.

You're not fooling anyone you false flagging DCuck

Pleb filter. Pure kino.

Regret.

MARTHA

A movie that cannot be described with words. It stands apart as a faction of high art in an overly saturated bullshit market.

You are about to glimpse into something untainted by the modern quip cancer suffocating everything. Enjoy! Also watch the Ultimate Cut.

You're in for kino desu.

Desu desu

Put Batman v Superman on the right and it's accurate

A deep emotional journey that low iq idiots will never understand

The greatest work in the genre. It transcends these two superhero icons into not just mere crime fighters but as icons on which society reflects its values on. The perception of power. The perception of evil and good. Some say it's a 250$ million dollar indie arthouse film and I can agree to that.

Let me in you on a secret, the majority opinion of Sup Forums is pro-BvS. It's literally the same 3-4 marvelcucks in every thread ranting like mad. This is /our film/. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

BvS is terrible. It's even worse than MoS.

Wonder Woman checking her email.

And Sup Forums is always wrong, so what does that tell you?

Why are you browsing Sup Forums if you hate this board? Fuck off and stay gone.

i mean this sincerely, pleasy kys (kill yourself)

If you thought bvs was good you have shit tatse no other way off saying this the vast majority of people putside of this shithole hate it and for good reason the story makes no sense the characters are retarded and the surface level symbolism is pretentious as fuck.

just because it looks good and sounds good doesnt make it a good movie you need a competent story and plot which bvs DOES NOT HAVE

A good movie if you have a bias for DC characters. I'd been waiting to see Supes, Batman and WW on screen together since Marvel started cramming their shit into movies and I enjoyed it. The Batman parts are especially enjoyable and Ben Affleck did a good job as him.

BvS gets a bad rep and it certainly has a lot of flaws but I enjoyed it regardless and I'll stand by that opinion.

>I sincerely think you should kill yourself if you enjoyed a movie

Seek help, user

Why do BvS haters always display traits of mental illness?

im lmao at your life user

Depends on how strongly you like DC stuff.

If you casually enjoy DC, it's good fun.
If you are hardcore into the comics, it will severely disappoint you.
If you're a pure DC fanboy, it's the best movie ever made and Snyder is a visionary.

Just watch The Dark Knight returns instead.
It's better than BvS in every way.

A movie that was poorly thought and put together, but has a couple of good scenes.

Poorly written and edited movie that has been stuffed way too full for its own good. it also is kinda boring.

>proxypoll
kek

>Put in charge of adaptation of the ultimate superhero deconstruction.
>Makes characters that are supposed to be losers, delusional or downright psychopaths look "cool".

>Put in charge of straight superhero adaptations that are supposed to be the foundation of a shared universe of ongoing superhero stories.
>Goes into full deconstruction mode, turning everybody into pathethic losers, violent whackos or unlikeable assholes.

The Darkseid foreshadowing is GOAT.

The absolute madman.