Trump is in fact winning!

Don't let the CTR shit posters persuade you into thinking other wise with using skewed news polls.

longroom.com/polls/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4
strawpoll.me/10923477
youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA&index=18&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84235227/#84241713
sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/registration/Jan16.pdf
vox.com/2016/8/5/12386128/trump-clinton-biased-polls
spectator.co.uk/2015/05/inside-the-milibunker-the-last-days-of-ed-did-ed-miliband-sacrifice-ed-balls/
trumporjesus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

>unskewed polls

Wew, it's 2012 all over again.

Everyone knows this mayn, don't let the shills get to you!

the thing is Donald isn't leading by much, and he was infact leading in the Biased polls earlier, which means he has lost lead. He needs to put the Train in maximum overdrive

No they changed some of the methods to create the illusion of a Hillary bounce, because the reality [that she lost support post nomination] would shatter Hilldog's campaign even worse.

So most of this is due to even more rigging.

I would say he is behind 2-3 points

0.10 trumpcoins have been deposited into your account. Thanks for Making America Great Again

Yeah if you account for the shy tory and the liberals win you are going to be way off.

What you are saying is that the Shy Tory effect is not real because Tony Blair won elections...Its retarded.

When conservatives win they are always under polled

>Trump wins if I tip the scales in his direction!

alright

This video will get Trump elected. Post it, spam it, tweet it, shill it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6Iv6k04d4

MAGA brothers

Do you believe that Sup Forums is being raided by the CTR shills?
Here is the link to the poll.
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477
strawpoll.me/10923477

Sup Forums is starting to sound like reddit berniefags at the beginning of this election. Claiming how Bernie is """""actuallly winning"""""" when he really wasn't. Give it up.

This is wishful thinking. We are the next bernfags.

Big changes need to happen

That video is a 10/10

High energy

youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA&index=18&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

>t.romneyfaggot

>longroom.com

Trump voters prove once again they are white trash, blue collar dipshits with no formal education or blind to reality. Kys if you believe Trump is gonna win.

>+0.9% with 3 months to go

DRUMFS ARE ACTUALLY HAPPY ABOUT THIS LMFAOOOOOOO

HOW
COULD
THIS
HAPPEN
TO
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!

When is Trump gonna start running commercials? He can't rely on free publicity since the reptiles are now working on concert to sink their teeth into bullshit while fellating Hillary 24/7

He has all these cheap Instagram ads, just run those!

but long room predicted that Obama would win so I don't understand your guys point.

>le ebin CRT meme

Guess you low IQ morons gotta use as many mental gymnastics as possible. I hope Arizona and Georgia become swing states.

Here's

50 cents

by muhammad a condom for when he fucks your wife

How many shekels did they pay him for this one?

>cuck meme
>CRT meme

Wew lad

>LOOK I FOUND A POLL THAT REFLECTS MY NARRATIVE
>ALL OTHERS ARE JEWISH LIES AND TRUMP IS INVINCIBLE

Already commented on that today (see and [1]).

Will repost here for your guys benefit:

> People should disregard LongRoom much like they disregard the rest of the polls, including the aggregate and even the trends like the one I show at , for instance.

> You can't get good data out of bad data points.

> If the samples are bad extrapolating it truing to "unskew" them is wishful thinking at best and delusional at worst.

> Again, take a look at

> The only important (and the only possible conclusion) on that dataset is that Trump as very much behind and bridged the gap up until the end of July, when he statistically tied.

> Right now (and see ) he is behind at the national polls and there is no doubt about that.

> That doesn't mean that come november he will have less votes than Clinton.

> As the British general election show and as the Brexit vote show there is the popular opinion, supporter by the polls and the mainstream media and there is what box people cross before turning in their ballot.

> I wish people would stop bringing LongRoom up, it is a serious embarassment.

> Trust the message, trust the messenger.

> Spread what Trump is really proposing ( and ), stop letting the MSM dictate your subjects and divert your attention.

> There is no amount of polls that will make people that disagree of the way america is being run to vote for HIllary. All you need it to show Trump will bring real change.

> Stop talking about what the media wants you to talk and start talking about how Trump will make america great again.

> And please stop bringing up "unskewed" polls.

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84235227/#84241713

TL;DR: A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Stop trying to make sense of the polls except for the general trend, that shows Trump erasing a big Clinton lead in three weeks into a statistic tie.

ur shillin hard m8

Different websites more importantly

>UnSkwededPolls.com based electorate off of Rasmussen's partisan breakdown

Were as Longroom's is based off of actually government voter registration records like this
sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/registration/Jan16.pdf

What Romney did was let Obama have the airways in the final weeks leading up to the election. He could've easily won it if he didn't all of a sudden start flip-flopping.

Doesn't really matter seeing how Romney wasn't a big improvement over Obama anyway.

Ficki ficki

Hopefully they use condoms when they fuck your children

Ya really we meed to stop bring this poll into everything. The site has no credibility, their front page is right wing tabloid stuff and nobody knows about their history.

Most pedos are white :)

No, we need to go further
A poll by Sup Forums

Being this much of a fucking cuck

You think little girls in afghanistan are being raped less than little girls in England

At some point you might want to consider killing yourslef

The website did not exist in 2012. Did they make that a retroactive prediction?

>You think little girls in afghanistan are being raped less than little girls in England

Probably, white people are disgusting.

Btw, they made an article about you retards :) vox.com/2016/8/5/12386128/trump-clinton-biased-polls See if you can manage to read something that isn't braindead right wing tabloid garbage.

Gotta keep it a Contest. Its like if every car crashed (Hillary) on the first lap of the Indy 500 except for 1 (Trump). Probably not going to be watched till the end.

of course you're a fucking nigger living off white men

while simultaneously being a resentful faggot

The media is getting anxious for that money. But Trump has this in the bag. He may buy a little TV time a day or two before the election.

Nah, just a white person who understands my race must be destroyed.

Figures you had nothing to say about the article, classic white trash garbage. I really wish Trump supporters were sterilized.

This is a nice article too spectator.co.uk/2015/05/inside-the-milibunker-the-last-days-of-ed-did-ed-miliband-sacrifice-ed-balls/

In the past faggots like you could cut your hair and rejoin the human race after your little faggot phase...That's not an option for your generation, the internet is forever and you are being tracked and tagged.

Lmao at all these non-sequiturs. Just can't accept Trump is losing, huh?

I know trump is winning because i can scroll through CNN and huffingtonpaint and see the many articles of desperation.

>taking the bait

Just accept it stay is winning

Just accept it Labor is winning

Just accept it Hofer lost

Just accept it Le Pen will lose

Just accept Geert will lose

EU referendum was different and Geert/Le Pen are guaranteed losses. Trump will be the worst result for the Republicans since 1964 :)

>this kills the shill

Does anyone honestly believe that Trump lost 20-30% of his support overnight because of the literal snoozefest that was the DNC and the Khan incident? Trump has some of the most steadfast supporters out there.

Now youre just being silly

Nigger, what? You do realize Goldwater was down by 36 points at this time in 64, right?

I don't need to see any polls to be convinced he will win.

The rallies are enough evidence. Its going to be a complete shut down.
Short of massive fraud.

No he isn't.

He'll be down 45 by November :(

>feelz are real

>day by day opinion polls

fuck everything that does this

what an utterly subversive waste of everyone's time

They applied their methodology to 3 previous elections. It had Obama winning in 2008 and 2012 It also had Bush Winning in 2004.

>He'll be down by 45 in November.

I realize this is very bad b8, but you do realize that according to current polls (which oversample Democrats and fail to account for shy Tories), Trump's only down 10 points. Something which has been overcome by Presidents like George H.W. Bush and Harry Truman?

Do you honestly think the debates do anything other than hurt Hillary?

So you just ignore numbers that prove the landslide you think is going to happen is not happening

You can't get trump under 40% his base is so fucking loyal they wouldn't budge if he called obama a nigger on TV

unskewedpolls was retarded because there was a distinct R skew in 2012 and they were basing it off of a shitty outlier in the first place.

this newer one is retarded because they don't release their methodology and haven't successfully predicted anything before it has happened. It's potentially moonbeams, but the romney one was simply garbage.

Not to mention, the DNC leak did some real damage last week and this upcoming leak might be everything needed to win this election.

>Do you honestly think the debates do anything other than hurt Hillary?

He's going to get destroyed

>You can't get trump under 40% his base is so fucking loyal they wouldn't budge if he called obama a nigger on TV

So he has diehard retards, who cares. Not enough to win an election.

Seriously, who are these idiots that change their opinion on who to vote for day to day?!

Fox/Infowars/National Enquirer fag detected

I'm glad we have the completely impartial and well-respected LongRoom to show us what's what. Their 100 years of dedicated political journalism have been some of the best this country's ever seen.

These peole should not vote at all

Retroactive model fitting the dumbest fucking thing

hooooly shit

Goodnight, sweet prince.

>He's going to get destroyed

Just like he got destroyed by Cruz, Rubio and Bush, right? Oh, wait.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton had to cancel a debate before the California primary. Bernie was barely attacking her, but the debates were so damaging (despite being deliberately set at times to get as low viewership as possible), that she had to cancel. This was before California, a state that she should have effortlessly won regardless.

Talk about political illiteracy.

Here's my tumblr page that projects Bush will win, Obama will win, and Gary Johnson will win.

Completely different scenarios. Primaries are not elections and never will be. Hillary is guaranteed to win and Arizona and Georgia will be swing states.

Moving those goalposts hard, I see.

Guess you missed the 2012 General Election debates.

Hes going to eat Hillary like he ate the entire elephant

One bite at a time

He needs two or three weeks at least, and during the Olympics would be a good start

Trying so hard. Just accept Trump is a failed experiment. The demographics just aren't in your favour. Deal with it.

For all you Jesus fags out there
trumporjesus.com/

we will see

MAGA

Based on past voter turnout, all he needs is whites turning out more, we get low turnout for all demos compared to you bongs.

In case you forgot he was leading last week anyways

>getting paid .05 more than CTR shills
>Trump already making America great again
Feelsbrettygud.gif

I love how no one replied to this because they all know it's true.

Anti shill Ammo

>
You actually believe they're telling the truth?

Their website is just filled with ads, likely just subtle click bait

You've yet to put out a coherent argument. What am I supposed to deal with?

> live in Arizona
> see Facebook posts and talk to everyone about elections
>Arizona will never be a swing state, keep shilling CTR
>?
>profit

Do you even realize how retarded their own methodology is?

bumping

>needing a coherent argument against retards who don't understand polls

Guess the Republicans are the anti-intellectual party.

How dis website work?

It doesn't.

OP is below voting age probably.

This. Ignore outliers, focus on the general trends.

Holy fuck that was powerful.