You wake up one day as a poor, low IQ ethnic living in the West

Ok so Sup Forums loves shitting on foreigners in their country who don't contribute, so how would YOU cope in this situation:

You wake up one day as a poor, low IQ ethnic living in the West. You're a NEET living with your FOB mother who can't speak English and makes minimum wage, have mild autism, 132 ng/dL test levels...this is your phenotype. How do you cope?

note: this isn't a thread where I try to be SJW and change your mind/oppinion. Just seeing what people would do to change their situation

Praise allah and get lots of white women.

here's what I'd do:

>Get UGL test and pin like 500mg a week for 1 year (fuck my health I am already dead) (200 USD)
>Cut for 3 months, bulk 3 months, repeat until happy
>Earn money in the mean time through entrepreneurship (from selling used super nintendos on ebay to fraud/narcotic stuff)
>Get surgeries to look like an average human being (lasik +2/10)
>Move to india and open a callcenter
>Buy a few cows with your profit (status & diversification)
>Marry cute, teenie, virgin, hindu wife through arranged marriage and fuck her 24/7
>Kill yourself because you are still an ugly currycel

>change their situation
Why would I want to change my situation?
I'm receiving autism bux, the government privileges me because the media says I'm a victim, and white women will allow me to fuck them because of virtue signaling.

Seems super comfy.

respond to my thread or everyone you love will die

this desu
>mild autism, low IQ
way too much of a restriction

This. At least give him 120 iq so he can at least become a doctor

Start an ethnic food type restaurant or street cart, get a minority gibs me dat loan. No one will notice I'm an autistic faggot, they'll just think my english skills are lacking. Use my autism to go full OCD and have a clean food cart, the white business people will love me.

>you one day wake up as a cat
>or as a rat
>as a cockroach
>or as a jew

Tomorrow I also wake up as the moon.

really nonsensical op. I am not a cat, nor a rat, or a jew. I am a white guy and I will remain so no matter what, until I die.

Rape a white woman.

underage status confirmed

I can either learn English study and become a functional member of society but in this RP I'll be a Syrian in Sweden so I'll walk to the neighbors house and rape the whole family then get a free govt lawyer to sue them for racial discriminationbc the mother tried to wriggle free while I was ploughing her unwilling ass

>You wake up one day as somebody who has never tried in their life to accomplish anything
>YEAH BET IT FEELS BAD NOW DOESNT IT HOW CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU NEVER TRIED YEAH THATS WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR THIRD WORLDERS
You sure stumped me OP

Seeing that my mother is a forward operating base, I sell all the weapons to ISIS and use the money to gtfo to Panama, where I buy a couple of acres of land to farm expensive wood.
I would also build myself a nice cabin innawoods and shitpost on Sup Forums a lot more

I fuck off from the Western country I'm in and kill myself because I'm useless subhuman trash

do society a solid and kill myself.

I only wanted to be like one of you? Pay taxes, find a girl, settle down, find a little happiness then die. I didn't know I was simply a band aid, compensating for a murderous breed of humans who go on periodic killing rampages because they want more than they are realistically entitled to by the Source.

>Get a false medecine degree
>Get hired on diversity quota
>Stealthily kill unbelievers

guess you didn't finish reading my entire OP post? ADD didn't let you finish that last sentence?

I woke up as a beast 25 yo white male at 6' 160 lb.

You have no experience with working class minorities.

They're not NEETS, they're all incredibly happy. Always smiling, joking, bantering. Have big families, lots of belonging amongst themselves, fuck a lot.

At their jobs (which we would consider shitty) which they actively take because they're not even interested in college or white collar jobs - they do the work with a smile on their face, bantering with their coworkers the entire time.

When they get home, they get together with all their friends and brothers and cousins and drink beer and barbeque and then fuck their girlfriends or wives.

Working class people are happy. Progressive whites who assume they must be miserable are projecting their own values onto them.

I lived among these people for 24 years. They're fine.

I think low IQ might be a blessing user
Its like a eternal blue pill of hapiness

So everything would be exactly the same except I'd be brown? Sounds great, getting welfare would be a piece of cake.

Exactly. Dumb working people are happy. The dumber they are, the happier they are and the more they get laid.

They don't sit around overthinking things.

Anyone can get laid unless your a physcial monstrosity.

What's your problem?

Convince dumb white liberals to give me free shit, maybe even get a kickstarter scam going.

I will ficki ficki european women and get some gibsdat from the government.

Cant you just move and do that

I am a physical monstrosity

In germany? Fuck I would do nothing, maybe rape a few SJW girls. Girls where I can be sure they don't report. Maybe marry one, to get more money. Make children to increase welfare support. Eventually become a romanian style town rapist and live a happy live enriching everyone around me

ey bby girl u want tu see my panis? 7 inc

(This is how I deal with it. I spout these incoherent mumblings 24/7 never forming a coherent thought and if I ever realize my own stupidity I an hero myself to death until I die via suicide.)

Fucking KEK

Yes of course, I'm gonna say my: Yes bitch. For like never and well USA also have natives it's the same, the west it's falling, they can't even protect their own kids against worldwide drugs. Like heroin my brotha.

Go back to my country as soon as I could.

Really makes you think

Thanks for Correcting The Record

I'd go back.

> get free gibmedats, make lots of dumb kids to collect more free shit
> compensate for my low IQ with hard work, punctuality and dedication

Decision, decisions. That's a tough one.

I can get laid. I just mean that working class people don't have that neurotic self-reflexive thing that makes them complicate everything and prevents them from going out

I've been working heavy construction since I was twelve.
I have no sympathy for excuses.
Nature purges the weak.
Welcome to the universe.

Finish high school
Keep your first job for a year
Don't have children before the age of 25

3 fucking simple things that aren't even hard.

No one is asking the sandniggers to get a nobel prize or shit like that. Just follow the damn law and don't spread your cancerous religion.

>save my money
>go back home
>get into an arranged marriage to boost my social status
>get a second wife with no real rights in my society for the fun stuff later

yes they do; they just come to the wrong conclusions.

White don't have ethnicities? Wtf? Stop using anti-White garbage like that brother you only hurt yourself. But yeah if that happened to me I'd kill myself, but if I was a mongrel I probably wouldn't kill myself but rather have an undeserved unworthy ambition and would therefore be a parasite.

>You wake up one day as a poor, low IQ ethnic living in the West

Still better than all the same conditions but living in the east.

I don't think its entirely fair that you're giving me a mental illness, seeing as that makes what I can and can't do up in the fucking air, but...

Start working out. Since I assume I can't afford a gym membership, I run and do body weight exercises every day in the morning and evening.

I utilize my local library's computers to find a trade school in my area that doesn't charge much tuition until I graduate and find a job.
If that doesn't work out, I balance a part time job with studying and passing as many certification programs as I can.

I also try to find a farmer's market that undercuts the grocery store with fresh food.

I get my driver's license if I don't already have it. Uber has a program where you can pay off a new car by driving a certain number of hours for them every week. I seriously consider it if I can't find a car I can afford with either the tradesman job or part time.

>inb4 Low IQ stops you from doing that
Well shit, then I guess I just shoot myself to stop from poisoning the gene pool further.