Is this Brad Pitt's finest role?

Is this Brad Pitt's finest role?

>You think that's a Schwinn!!!

we uhh have your shit

>Osbourne Cox?

I watched this last week but didn't understand it. Who was the baddy?

Idiots

Pretty much the point of the film was that no one had any idea what was going at any time and they learned nothing, all for our amusement

The Russians?

>I am merely a good Samaritan who...

This was the role that made me a fan of his. Then I saw Jesse James and Tree of Life and recognized his range. Dude's great.

He's pretty good in War Machine, too.

that's what I got from it too. It was pretty obvious when jk simmons started yelling "what the fuck is going on" or something like that. I found it more annoying than anything though. Also pitt was terrible in it, I feel like he was written to be much more flamboyant and stupid but casting an actor like him just didnt work

The Coen's wrote the character specifically for Pitt because they thought he'd be great as a moron

They had every character pegged with an assigned actor. That was the driving inspiration for the movie. Pitt sent it home. He has great comedic timing. The movie itself isn't that great, but War Machine has him playing a pretty well done caricature. He was also good in Snatch.

>The movie itself isn't that great
YES THIS IS MAD user WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

That little dance he does before calling Osbourne Cox makes me question my sexuality.

Admittedly, I only watched an hour before having to leave my place; haven't resumed watching just yet. But at an hour in the movie still feels like it's establishing a tone, when at this point you'd think it would have hit a stride. It's not bad, but it lacks that magnetic force which pulls you in. Just my opinion. There's some hidden spark missing, because otherwise I love the characters and humor.

it was just laying there...

Thelma & Louise

>very little RAPPORT with his staff you fucking moron

Appearances can be... deceptive >.>

i'm back

i'm bigger than ever

i'm better

i'm back

you fuckers

i'm back

>>Jesus fucking Christ, what did we learn Palmer
>I don't know sir
>I dont fuckin know either, I guess we learned not to do it again, fuck if I know what we did
>yes sir, its hard to say

On the floor there...

Why the fuck would they go to the russians?

Because Russia doesn't have extradition to the US

Tuchman Marsh

>we've been over, and over, and over this, first you say you can't commit, and then...
>WOULD YOU COME DOWN FROM THERE!?

I should rewatch this movie just for the characters and the dialogue how do Coen Brothers do this.

I've heard the script EVERYTHING, every mumble, every stutter and repetition. Haven't read any of their scripts though.

>tfw you love linda just the way she is but she isn't into you and isn't happy with herself

I'm not here representing HardBodies.

the way brad pitt gently smiles before getting shot in the head always makes me laugh

chicky chicky chicky

mfw I just finished watching this and this is the first thread I see on Sup Forums

>hey its cool right?

I love the little things in this movie, like Clooney's character's obsession with people's floors

this movie made me hate tilda swinton

Underrated

It is now the 'actors in their best roles' thread.

thanks for killing the thread you jerk

he's really not a good actor. nearly kills 12 monkeys