>he regenerates
>it's kris marshall
>no. no, i'm not ready yet.
>he degenerates back into capaldi
>he defeats cybermen
>he goes to ice planet to resist his regeneration

screencap this.

doctor who more like doctor whom

I stopped after Capaldi's first series because that finale was fucking retarded. What has happened on this episode so far?

What's your favorite piece of NuWho music?

youtube.com/watch?v=ACz-gFib8zo

"ice planet" is the South Pole on Earth. He bumps into the 1st Doctor.

I Am The Doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=oEcij0ARkmU

kys

And they said Bill wasn't special.

The very first cyberman was a gay black woman from the 21st century

Remember Doctor Who was fun?

Just watch it, it's kino.

God this theme is beyond great

youtube.com/watch?v=DrRQapIdaMU
>still no official release of this
WHAT THE FUCK BBC?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gaznck2xW-g

Wouldn't the poster remind him of suicidal thoughts? Kind of self defeating if you ask me.

Why would Simm in his Razor disguise have suicidal thoughts?

He could bump into 11 and Clara at the same time since after Cold War (1983) they had to go to the South Pole to retrieve the TARDIS and it could have taken them a few years to secure the means to get there. :^^)

She's so perfect it hurts /who/.

Yeah it was a few hours ago

this

Hope she's not gay in real life, I want to nut on her face.

youtu.be/HD_aLhoxc64

If only she was white.

Have you gone bananas?

She's my Nogfu.

My mum laughed out loud when the cyberman said "KILL MEEE"

She was pretty cute in this episode.

How could you call this grimdark shit pandering to 30 year old autists fun
Doctor Who hasn't been fun since Series 5 Episode 10.

Yeah I would love to see how they keep butchering The Master with that cunt they have. And who can't forget Bill, the first trans black gay muslim companion.

>"When you hug me, it hurts my heart."
>"Aww!"
>"N-no, your chest unit.. it really digs into my chest.."
One of the best lines in Doctor who ever. Morbid humour.

>he only likes pale bland blondes

apparently plays Roger Delgado's Master next week, along the same lines someone is rumoured to play the First Doctor either of next week or in the series finale

Moffat's fucking around with the regenerations, and is trying to make a favourable comparison to the implication the Doctor caused the Daleks in Genesis with the idea here that he is somehow responsible for the genesis of the Cybermen

I've stopped getting my hopes up for this series but it seems like it's sort of 'hit' Moffat he's not going to be able to write for the TV series he always wanted to write for anymore, and is throwing everything at it. He's not worried about consequence, either, because series 11 is probably going to be a hard reboot

>women

There is nothing literally wrong with being a cyberman.

Both the Masters did a lot of comedy.

No, I like the entire spectrum of whites, from brunette, to red, to blond. You know, whites are the only race (unless you count some rare natives and even then they don't have red) to have multiple hair colours.

>there might be antiradiation gloves... drugs...

wow, was it unintentional?

If 11 was the last in that first cycle, why did he start regenerating when he was shot at Lake Silencio?

yeah that episode with the manic depressive painter and cheesy "ARE YOU CRYING YET, VIEWERS?" pop song at the end was a barrel of laughs and joyous fun.

Name one nuwho cyberman story better than World enough time

>Doctor Who hasn't been fun since Series 5 Episode 10.
The Pandorica Opens, The Doctor's Wife, The Snowmen, Nightmare In Silver, were all pretty fun episodes.

I also liked the episode with the Ganger Doctor, but ymmv on that one.

>the implication the Doctor caused the Daleks in Genesis
But he didn't, except in the sense that he failed to stop them. Davros's plans were set to go off without a hitch if the Doctor hadn't interfered.

Because that wasn't 11, that was the Tesselecta giving off a fancy light show.

There's been plenty of fun episodes, Robot of Sherwood was really fun, actually laughed out loud during the prison scene.

It wasn't 11, it was a robot that looked like 11 or some moffat bullshit

Fake regeneration caused by the Teselecta, have you even watched the show?

No, the new Cybermen are clearly wearing anti-radiation gloves of their own.

Doctor Who hasn't been fun since Glitz was on.

But not an ass between them.

>There are no genders and every gender in a truly progressive and advanced society

Moffat just fucking die.

he's not solely responsible, obviously; rather, he played a role in their creation and is, in some vague sense, 'responsible' for what they ultimately became

RTD/someone in the BBC production crew were really keen on the idea and lot of books/etc. during his era pointed to Genesis a lot as 'the first act of the Time War' and that the Time Lords, c/o the Doctor, ultimately brought it upon themselves

but what was the point? Were none of the other characters aware he was the last regeneration?

Poat YFW the Mondasian Cybermen start detatching their heads and flying

>Getting this triggered over one line
wew the state of this general

The people on the ship are inbred as fuck.

Sounds like someone hasn't moved on from their obsession with gender

Amy, Rory, the gay old man, would not be aware

possibly a bit of a plot hole with River, depending on when she became intricately familiar with the # of regenerations

he had a disease

No they didn't. Except then when Moffat contradicted it by having the Daleks know when he did end up regenerating

>posts assless nog
really made me think.
Anyway, I don't have a scat fetish.

The writer of the episode wasn't even aware.

>The Pandorica Opens
That was series 5, but you're right, I forgot about The Doctor's Wife.
And A Christmas Carol was technically Series 6.

The Silence should have known and called bullshit

Robot of Sherwood was boring shite.

Reminder.

I never thought I'd say this, but Simm's master doesn't fit without Tennant.

OLD SCHOOL BABY

Is this scene implying that they were made of liquid or something, or is it just for added effect?

The in-universe explanation would be that since people didn't know about the War Doctor/secret regeneration, he would have the Tesselecta pretend to renegerate, knowing it would be destroyed before it could complete the process anyway, to keep up the pretence

1:57
youtu.be/lANCuPZ830g
The drums, the never ending drums, never ending, never stopping.

Requesting fan art of her and Martha tag teaming Bill.

Bodies decomposing inside the rubber/steel suit.

effect
they did the whole "monster fucking melts when it dies" thing a lot in classic who

It's implying that they have rubbery faces like you see in this episode

>mfw, at the last moment, a Sarah Jane Smith cyber keeps The Doctor from capping a bitch

>"Don't you seeā€¦it's Doctor Who Season 10 Episode 12: The Genesis of the Cybermen!"

Really?

How many Cybermen allies does he have at this point?

Nardie still best.

is he the son of the fat blue man who got his head cut off and put in a box?

>allies
IIIIIII WAITED FOOOOR YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

He did say he should go back to blue...

The promise of a soldier!

That smug fucker face just screams. "I wrote *cyberstomps* in the script."

>Simm's master doesn't fit without Tennant.
that's how I'm feeling so far and it might even be why they were kept apart during this episode. we'll see how it goes next week but as much as I love Simm's Master, his characterisation can't really "survive" outside of an RTD-helmed series in terms of mood/etc.

I imagine next week he's pretty much going to play a character closer to OldWho's Master than the new series

I uploaded the wrong pic, but yeah he does

K
I
N
O

If Bill had her emotions removed, how is she crying at the end?

Wait, did /who/ not like this episode? I thought it was the best one since Heaven Sent.

Simm was cutting onions off screen.

Are you fucking stupid? It literally says in the episode that their emotions aren't removed, but they are instead taught to ignore them.

if the human core is strong enough, it can override the emotional suppression and bleed through a bit. It's happened before.

Ask RTD user

I AM YOUR KING!

Where is the music coming from all the time and why does nobody comment on it

ok i'm only starting up today's episode up now, so i'm not gonna scroll down and spoil [the details/technicalities of] today's episode......

BUT

holy fucking shit I HATE YOU STEVEN MOFFAT!!!!! SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DR WHO AND NEVER COME BACK YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING NEPOTISM-ENABLED SOULLESS HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the reason i say that is because earlier today [b4 today's ep] i had noted that we were technically in a rare period of time where moffucked dr who didn't have a [legit/storyline] carrot being dangled in front of us [to compel us to watch] --- you know, there was no HOW'S THE DOCTOR GONNA ACCEPT 100% CERTAIN FATAL DEATH @ LAKE SILENCIO?! WHY DOES PONDSCUM SEE THAT OLD EYEPATCH LADY POPPING UP? WHERE'S MELODY POND? HOW'S THE DOCTOR GOING TO ESCAPE 100% CERTAIN FATAL DEATH AT TRENZALORE?!! WHO IS CLARA OSWALD [PROTIP: not susan or the rani] and uhhhhhhhh for capaldi i guess there's the aborted "why did the doctor choose capaldi's face?" bit from S8 and then, of course, WHO IS 'ME' [maisie williams]?!?! from season 9.

yeah, with the vault-wad being shot early it wass like "ok, outside of meta stuff where we all know that capaldi is leaving and therefore we've got a regeneration coming, man, moffat literally doesnt have some big carrot-dangling "mystery" in front of us for a couple'a episodes! wow, this is rare...."

....SO OF COURSE THE DUMBSHIT STARTS OFF THE 2 PART SEASON-ENDING STORY WITH A REGEN TEASE!!!!! i mean seriously what in the actual fuck!? does he think he's gonna make that many more people trudge through the next 45/90 mins of bullshit just to see how the doctor ended up getting to regeneration mode? [i mean, you're only allowed 1 regen fakeout per season, right?] seriously, your audience is what it is so can you at least treat us with a little dignity?

*buzzer* nope, gotta wow the 5 year olds in the room by starting up a regen tease stinger bullshit IMMEDIATELY. seriously, fuck off and die moffat!

RTD did it better because he didn't show an eye
Showing an eye ruins it